IIIT Delhi Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi (IIIT Delhi)
invites applications for recruitment of Research Assistant
(Near Govind Puri Metro Station), New Delhi, 110020 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi Job Notification 2021 For Research Assistant Post - 32,000 Salary - Check Recruitment Details Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Research Assistant|
|Education Requirement||Any Bachelors Degree,Any Masters Degree|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Experience||1 - 3 years|
|Posted on||23 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||06 Oct, 2021|
i. A bachelor’s/master’s degree in relevant discipline.
ii. Strong programming (Python/Java) and analytical skills.
iii. Experience in building AI systems.
a. Experience in building chatbots
b. Experience in Knowledge Graphs
c. Experience in developing/using text-to-speech and speech-to-text libraries
d. Relevant research or work experience.
e. Publications at good venues.
Age Limit: As Per Rules
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. The candidate will be working closely with the members of KRaCR lab, IIIT-Delhi (https://kracr.iiitd.edu.in/) and HopOn India (https://www.hoponindia.com/). This will be a full-time position. For any queries, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Application Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc0cK5VAzoYIHbyqB9g5i2ICf_yyY8U... OChJxyQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
3. Deadline: October 6, 2021
Published on: 24 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Recruitment for following posts:
About Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Recruitment
About Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology
Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi is a state university located in Delhi, India. It is research-oriented with a focus on Computer Science and allied areas. The institute began with its first batch of 60 B.Tech students in 2008.
Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi (IIIT-D) was established in the year 2008. It is situated in New Delhi. It is a research-oriented university with a focus on research at undergraduate and postgraduate levels. IIIT-D offers three programs - an undergraduate B.Tech - Computer Science and Electronics & Communication Engineering; a postgraduate M.Tech - computer science with specialization in Information Security, Data Engineering and Mobile Computing along with an M.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering with specialization in VLSI and Embedded Systems, Signal Processing And Communication System and M.Tech in Computational Biology(CB); Ph.D in computer science and Electronics and Communication and Ph.D. in Computational Biology(CB). Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Registrar, Senior Manager/ Deputy General Manager (Academics), Senior Manager/ Deputy General Manager (External Relations & Fundraising), Manager (Alumni & Fundraising), Manager (Internship & Placements), Assistant Manager/ Junior Manager (Academics/ HR/ IRD), Junior Manager/ Assistant Manager (Student Affairs), Senior Manager (Corporate Communication), Deputy General Manager/ General Manager (System Admin & Networking), Junior Manager (System Admin & Networking), Hostel Caretaker, Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical), General Manager (GM), Deputy General Manager (DGM), Senior Manager, General Manager (Facilities), Research Engineer, Assistant Manager (System Admin & Networking), Assistant Manager (Stores and Purchase), Executive Assistant, Assistant Manager (Academics), Assistant Manager (Research & Projects), Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Electrical), Assistant Manager (Library & Information Service), Assistant Engineer (MEP). Interested candidates can pursue courses in postgraduate degree, Degree in Engineering/ Post Graduate degree preferably in Management or Communication, Post Graduate qualifications in Science/ Commerce/ MBA; advanced degree in Mass Communication/ MBA, specializing in marketing/ PR or journalism with some exposure to business communication, marketing communication, or content development; BE / B.Tech or ME/M.Tech, Diploma in engineering, Graduate, Diploma in Civil Engineering/Electrical Engineering, Masters Degree in Science or graduate in engineering (Electrical or Mechanical), Graduate in Library Science + Knowledge of Computers, B.E./ B.Tech/B. Sc./AMIE in Electrical /Mechanical, for a great career at Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Research Assistant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Research Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Research Assistant: INR 32000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Research Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in (Near Govind Puri Metro Station), New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 6th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Research Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 6th October, 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Band Master Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Horse Riding Instructor Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for 5 Ward Boys Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Art Master Recruitment 2021
- National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) Invites Application for 6 HEMM Operator Recruitment 2021
- Department of Revenue New Delhi Invites Application for Administrative Officer Recruitment 2021
- Jesus & Mary College Invites Application for College Librarian Recruitment 2021
- UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (UGC DAE CSR) Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (UGC DAE CSR) Invites Application for Steno-Typist Recruitment 2021
- UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (UGC DAE CSR) Invites Application for Personal Assistant Recruitment 2021