Institute of Genomics and Integrative Biology Recruitment for following posts:
About Institute of Genomics and Integrative Biology Recruitment
About Institute of Genomics and Integrative Biology
IGIB has transformed itself into one of the premier laboratories under CSIR, by carrying out path breaking Research & Development activities in various areas of modern biotechnology and biological sciences such as allergy and infectious diseases, molecular pathogenesis and recombinant DNA technology while focusing mainly on Genomics and Bio-informatics. The research activities/projects of the Institute can be classified under the "Discovery Research" and "Collaborative Research".
The projects under the Discovery research i.e. the projects, which are assigned by CSIR, are either performed by the Institute or are executed under collaborative arrangement along with other constituent laboratories of CSIR. Besides this IGIB also Undertakes collaborative & sponsored research with various Government and non-Government institutions/companies, at a national level.
The Institute currently has eight main areas of research which are listed on the left side menu.
allergy and infectious disease:
The research studies in this area are mainly pursued in the respiratory disease segments such as Asthma, Tuberculosis and Aspergillosis (Fungal Infections of the lungs). Under these disease segments, research on molecular biology of the pathogens, molecular mechanism of host pathogen interaction and differential gene expression profiling are carried out to predict genetic predisposition.
In the Allergy segment, IGIB conducts assessment of different kind of allergies including fungal allergies towards the development of therapeutic leads. In addition o this, significant amount of research in genetic studies of Asthma is pursued at IGIB. Further studies are carried out on antifungal molecules from suitable strains of E.coli and their mechanism of action by identifying the gene/protein targets for the molecule(s). Another major focus is on development of protocols for assessment and evaluation of allergencity and toxicity of GM foods, engineering new proteins (allergenic proteins) and peptides for immuno-therapy and to develop peptidomimetics.
In the Infectious disease segment, IGIB is pursuing research to understand the role of the enzymes in the survival/virulence of M. tuberculosis which includes identification and validation of drug targets for tuberculosis and evaluation of the physiological significance of GTP binding proteins in M. tuberculosis F37Rv and their role in survival of M. tuberculosis besides host-pathogen interplay to identify functional role of lipids and biochemical characterization of FadD proteins involved in mycolic acid biosynthesis
Institute of Genomics and Integrative Biology
Near Jubilee Hall, Mall Road, Delhi-110 007
Ph. No. 91-011-27666156/157, 27667602, 27667439
MySarkariNaukri.com is the best website to look for Institute Genomics And Integrative Biology government jobs or sarkari naukri for Institute Genomics And Integrative Biology. Get full details of Institute Genomics And Integrative Biology jobs such as eligibility criteria, number of posts, qualifications required, application process, Institute Genomics And Integrative Biology Jobs Recruitment process and lots more. Browse all 2021 Institute Genomics And Integrative Biology Government Jobs in India
Checkout the recent employment oppurtunities for Institute Genomics And Integrative Biology in Government Sector. We have the latest jobs for Institute Genomics And Integrative Biology in India. We are the first to announce any recruitment for Institute Genomics And Integrative Biology as soon as it is announced.
Start your job search for Institute Genomics And Integrative Biology today - for FREE!
Register now, and keep informed about all the government jobs for Institute Genomics And Integrative Biology for FREE. You can also get Institute Genomics And Integrative Biology Government Job alerts through Mobile.
- Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR) Invites Application for Field Worker, Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) Invites Application for Manager (Electrical) Recruitment 2021
- CGG Hyderabad Invites Application for Software Testing Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI) Invites Application for 9 Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- MKCG Medical College Invites Application for Research Scientist, Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
- National Book Trust (NBT) Invites Application for Inquiry Officer Recruitment 2021
- Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU) Invites Application for Field Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Bharathidasan University Invites Application for Project Fellow (PF) Recruitment 2021
- GBPUAT Invites Application for Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- GBPUAT Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- CGG Hyderabad Invites Application for System Administrator Recruitment 2021
- Wildlife Institute of India (WII) Invites Application for 74 Project Personnel Recruitment 2021