Jammu & Kashmir Postal Circle Invites Application for Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Jammu And Kashmir Postal Circle
invites applications for recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak
Gramin Dak Sevak
ADDRESS, Baramulla, Jammu, Leh, Rajouri, Srinagar, Udhampur, PINCODE STATE
Number of Vacancy: 266 Posts
|Post Office Job opening 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Total Vacancy||266 Posts|
|Job Locations||Baramulla, Jammu, Leh, Rajouri, Srinagar, Udhampur|
|Age Limit||The minimum and maximum of age for the purpose of engagement to GDS posts shall be 18 and 40 years respectively as on 30.09.2021 the date of notification of the vacancies.|
|Salary||10000 - 14500(Per Month)|
|Posted on||30 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||29 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: 10TH
Applications are invited by the respective engaging authorities as shown in the against each post, from eligible candidates for the selection and engagement to the following posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
1. Post Name: Gramin Dak Sevak
2. No of Posts: 266
3. Job Profile:
i. Branch Postmaster (BPM):
a. The Job Profile of Branch Post Master will include managing affairs of Branch Post Office, India Posts Payments Bank (IPPB) and ensuring uninterrupted counter operation during the prescribed working hours using the handheld device/Smartphone/laptop supplied by the Department.
b. The overall management of postal facilities, maintenance of records, upkeep of handheld device/laptop/equipment ensuring online transactions, and marketing of Postal, India Post Payments Bank services and procurement of business in the villages or Gram Panchayats within the jurisdiction of the Branch Post Office should rest on the shoulders of Branch Postmasters.
c. However, the work performed for IPPB will not be included in calculation of TRCA, since the same is being done on incentive basis.
(ii) Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM):
The Job Profile of Assistant Branch Post Master will include all functions of sale of stamps/stationery, conveyance and Delivery of mail at doorstep deposits/payments/other transactions under IPPB, assisting Branch Postmasters in counter duties using the handheld device/Smart phone supplied by the Department. However, the work performed for IPPB will not be included in calculation of TRCA, since the same is being done on incentive basis
(iii) Dak Sevak:
The Job Profile of Dak Sevaks will include all functions of viz sale of stamps and stationery, conveyance and delivery of mail and any other duties assigned by Postmaster/Sub Postmaster including IPPB work in the Departmental Post Offices/RMS. However, the work performed for IPPB will not be included in calculation of TRCA, since the same is being done on incentive basis.
4. The following Minimum TRCA shall be payable to the categories of GDS as mentioned in Directorate Order No.17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018.
i. BPM: Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab: Rs.12,000/-, Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab: Rs.14,500/-
ii. ABPM/Dak Sevak: Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab: Rs.10,000/-, Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab: Rs.12,000/-
5. Educational Qualification:
(i) Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.(Referred to in Directorate Order No 17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018).
(ii) Basic Computer Training
i. The candidates for all approved categories of GDS referred to in (i) above will be required to furnish Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/State Government /Universities / Boards / Private Institutions Organizations
ii. This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Matriculation or class XII or any other higher educational level and in such cases, a separate certificate will not be insisted upon.
6 Knowledge of Cycling:
Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts. In case of a candidate having knowledge of riding a scooter or motor cycle, that may be considered as knowledge of cycling. The candidate has to submit a declaration to this effect.
7. Method of Engagement: Method of engagement will continue to be as online engagement process for engagement of all categories of GDS as notified vide Directorate Letter No 17-23/2016-GDS dated 01.08.2016.
10000 - 14500(Per Month)
Age Limit: The minimum and maximum of age for the purpose of engagement to GDS posts shall be 18 and 40 years respectively as on 30.09.2021 the date of notification of the vacancies.
i. Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
ii. No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory subject to the conditions referred in Clause B of Notifications pertaining to Required Educational Qualifications for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
iii. Candidates having both marks and grades in the marks list have to apply with marks only. In case any candidates apply with grades only his application liable for disqualification.
iv. In case of the marks lists containing the Grades/ Points, marks will be reckoned by taking conversion of Grades and points with the multiplication factor (9.5) against the maximum points or grade as 100.
v. In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB(higher age as merit), ST trans-woman, ST female, SC trans-woman, SC female, OBC trans-woman, OBC female, EWS trans-woman, EWS female, UR trans-woman, UR female, ST trans-male, ST Male, SC transmale, SC Male, OBC trans-male, OBC male, EWS trans-male, EWS male, UR trans-male, UR male
vi. A candidate can apply for a maximum of twenty posts as per cycle of online engagement. This inter alia means that a prospective candidate can apply for twenty posts on a single application spread across one or all Circles. However, this count of twenty posts is inclusive of vacancies arising in candidate’s Home Circle
vii. If a candidate opts for five posts with preference post1, post2, post3, post4, post5 etc and selected as meritorious in more than one post, the post in the order of preference will be offered and the candidature for all the remaining posts will be forfeited.Similarly, in case of a candidate if joins at any selected post, offers to the remaining choices will automatically be forfeited. If a candidate has applied for more than one circle only one post will be offered per circle.
viii. Applicants submitted applications with incomplete/incorrect data will also be rejected from consideration. Candidate should select appropriate Board basing on the year of pass and Board of pass from the respective states which recognised the Boards. Any deviation with reference to the documents submitted and data entered will also liable for rejection of the candidature.
How to Apply:
1. Only online application will be accepted from the candidate. Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself / herself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline with effect from 30.09.2021 to 29.10.2021 with the following basic details to obtain the Registration Number:-
i) Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
ii) Father Name
iii) Mobile Number (Unique for one Registration number)
iv) Date of Birth
vii) PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
viii) State in which Xth class passed
ix) Board in which Xth class passed
x) Year of Passing Xth class
xi) Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
xii) Transgender certificate issued by District Magistrate as per The Transgender Persons (Protection Of Rights) Act,2019.
2. Only one Registration is allowed for one candidate. The same registration number should be used for submission of applications during the cycle to any of the circles.
3. Mobile number mapping is mandatory for Registration. Once Registered the same mobile number will not be allowed for further Registrations of any other candidates also.
4. In case of any duplicate Registration is found by altering the basic details all the candidatures relating to all such Registrations will be removed for consideration of selection.
5. Any candidate who forgot the registration number can retrieve the registration number through option ‘Forgot registration’.
a. Registration & Fee Submission Start Date: 30/09/2021
b. Registration & Fee Submission End Date: 29/10/2021
c. Application online Submission Start Date: 30/09/2021
d. Application online Submission End Date: 29/10/2021
Published on: 01 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Jammu & Kashmir Postal Circle Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Selection Procedure - Posts|
|How to Apply: - Posts|
|Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) - ( 442 Posts) Posts||5th August 2020||Rail Head Complex, Jammu|
About Jammu & Kashmir Postal Circle Recruitment
About Jammu & Kashmir Postal Circle
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 266 vacancies in total. Gramin Dak Sevak: 266 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Gramin Dak Sevak, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Gramin Dak Sevak: INR 10000 - 14500(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Gramin Dak Sevak, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Jammu & Kashmir Postal Circle
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in ADDRESS, Baramulla
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 29th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Gramin Dak Sevak, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 29th October, 2021
- Central Bank of India Invites Application for Office Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Central Bank of India Invites Application for Faculty Recruitment 2021
- Central Bank of India Invites Application for Counselor FLC Recruitment 2021
- Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Invites Application for Junior Project Manager/Senior Executive Recruitment 2021
- International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2021
- RNSB Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Invites Application for Registrar Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences Invites Application for Non PG Junior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Collectorate Office Bastar Invites Application for Peon Recruitment 2021
- National Agri Food Biotechnology Institute Invites Application for Field Worker, Field Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur Invites Application for Research Consultant Recruitment 2021