Govt Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
JPSC Recruitment 2021 jpsc.gov.in Jharkhand PSC Jobs. Latest Job: Jharkhand Public Service Commission Invites Application for Planning Officer Recruitment 2021.
Jharkhand Public Service Commission Invites Application for Assistant Director Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)
invites applications for recruitment of Assistant Director
Circular Road , Ranchi, 834001 Jharkhand
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
|JPSC Job Notification For Freshers Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Assistant Director|
|Total Vacancy||2 Posts|
|Age Limit||21 - 38 yrs|
|Posted on||18 Nov, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||15 Dec, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Any Graduate
1. Post Name: Assistant Director
2. No of Posts: 02
3. Educational Qualification: Should Possess Degree
4. Kindly refer to the Official Notification
Age Limit: 21 - 38 yrs
1. The Jharkhand Combined Civil Services Examination comprises of two successive stages:
(a) Combined Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination (Objective Type) for the selection of candidates for the Main Examination; and
(b) Combined Civil Services (Main) Examination (Written and Interview) for the selection of candidates for the various services and posts.
2. Preliminary Examination: The examination shall comprise of two compulsory papers of 200 marks each, namely, General Studies — I and General Studies —II
3. All questions of compulsory papers will be of objective type (Multiple Choice Question) and each paper will be of 2 hours duration.
4. The question papers will be set both in Hindi and English Selection list for the Main Examination shall be prepared on the basis of total marks obtained in both the papers.
5. However, the minimum qualifying marks will be as prescribed under Rule 17 of The Jharkhand Combined Civil Services Examination Rules, 2021
6. The number of candidates to be admitted to the Main (Written) Examination will be approximately 15 (fifteen) times the total number of vacancies to be filled in the year oi the various services and posts.
7. Only those candidates who are declared by the Commission to have qualified in the Preliminary Examination in a year will be eligible for admission to the Main (Written) Examination,
8. The adequate number of candidates to be admitted to the Main Examination will be approximately 15 (fifteen) times the total number of advertised vacancies to be tilled in the year of the various Services and posts provided they are otherwise eligible but in the said range all those candidates irrespective of category who secure the sajne percentage of marks as may be fixed by the Commission for any' lowest range will be admitted to the main examination.
How to Apply:
1. Last Date to Apply Online: 15-12-2021
2. Website: www.jpsc.gov.in
Published on: 19 November 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment for following posts:
About Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment
About Jharkhand Public Service Commission
The State of JHARKHAND came into existence on 15th November, 2000 by carving out 18 districts of Bihar. The JHARKHAND Public Service Commission was constituted under the provisions of the Article 315 of the Constitution of India by the Governor of JHARKHAND. Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) was established with the aim of making a commission fully responsible for making the recruitment for the government posts in the state. The main objective of the Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) is to conduct written competitive examination and also the interviews for the selections of the candidates for any government posts in the state.
Jharkhand Public Service Commission conducts Preliminary Examination of Combined Civil Services examination for Jharkhand State. JPSC looks after recruitment of IAS, IPS, IFS, IES, medical services, Lecturers, Professors and other public related services in Jharkhand state. JPSC works same as the UPSC but the only difference is UPSC is at All India level and JPSC is only for Jharkhand state. JPSC recruits candidates for vacant vacancies through written exam. Jharkhand Public Service Commission recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Civil Judge (Junior Division), Jharkhand Administrative Service, Jharkhand Police Service, Jharkhand Finance (Accounts) Service, Jharkhand Prison Service, Jharkhand Labour Service, Jharkhand Probation Service, Jharkhand Excise Service, Medical Officer, Controller of Examinations, Finance Officer, Geologist, Director (Agriculture), Geologist, Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Mechanical), Junior Engineer (Electrical), Assistant Engineer (Civil), Assistant Engineer (Mechanical), Assistant Engineer (Electrical), Professor, Registrar, Deputy Registrar. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Law Graduate, Graduate in any discipline, MBBS, Masters Degree/ Ph.D Degree, LLB Degree, Degree in Management, M.Com/ Chartered Accountant, M.Sc. Degree in Geology or Applied Geology, Ph.D. Degree, for a great career at Jharkhand Public Service Commission.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Assistant Director: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Assistant Director, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Assistant Director: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Assistant Director, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Jharkhand Public Service Commission
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in (JPSC) Circular Road , Ranchi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 15th December, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Assistant Director, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 15th December, 2021
- University of Gour Banga Invites Application for Project Fellow-I Recruitment 2021
- NIT Delhi Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- GBPNIHESD Invites Application for Field Assistant Recruitment 2021
- GBPNIHESD Invites Application for Project Assistant (PA) Recruitment 2021
- University of Kerala Invites Application for Lecturer Recruitment 2021
- Ministry Of Culture Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Rewa Invites Application for TGT Hindi Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Rewa Invites Application for TGT English Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Rewa Invites Application for PGT English Recruitment 2021
- Ministry of External Affairs Invites Application for 5 Assistant Passport Officer Recruitment 2021
- Principal Directorate Defence Estates Invites Application for Hindi Typist Recruitment 2021
- Principal Directorate Defence Estates Pune Invites Application for 7 Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment 2021