Govt Keshav Mahavidyalaya Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
Are you looking for a rewarding career opportunity in the education sector? Keshav Mahavidyalaya, one of the leading colleges in Delhi, is hiring for various positions. In this article, we’ll provide you with all the information you need about the Keshav Mahavidyalaya recruitment process.
Keshav Mahavidyalaya Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Keshav Mahavidyalaya. The other Related Jobs Keshav Mahavidyalaya Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Section Officer - ( 1 Post) Posts
Near Sainik Vihar, New Delhi
|Last Date: 20 April 2023|
| Lady Warden - ( 1 Post) Posts
Near Sainik Vihar, New Delhi
|Last Date: 20 January 2023|
| Assistant Professor - ( 1 Post) Posts
(University of ) H45 Zone Road No. 43 Pitampura Near Sainik Vihar, New Delhi
|Last Date: 01 December 2022|
| Guest Lecturer - ( 1 Post) Posts
Sainik Vihar, New Delhi
|Last Date: 30 November 2022|
| Guest Lecturer - ( 1 Post) Posts
(University of )H45 Zone Road No. 43 Pitampura Near Sainik Vihar, New Delhi
|Last Date: 18 November 2022|
| Assistant Professor - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Pitampura Near Sainik Vihar, New Delhi
|Last Date: 23 June 2022|
Keshav Mahavidyalaya Recruitment
Keshav Mahavidyalaya is a reputed institution that offers excellent career opportunities in the education sector. The college is inviting applications for various positions, and the recruitment process is open to eligible candidates. We hope this article has provided you with all the necessary information you need about Keshav Mahavidyalaya recruitment. If you meet the eligibility criteria and are interested in applying, visit the official website and submit your application before the deadline.
About Keshav Mahavidyalaya
Keshav Mahavidyalaya is a premier institution of the University of Delhi. It was established in the year 1994 and is located in Pitampura, Delhi. The college offers undergraduate courses in Science, Commerce, and Humanities. Keshav Mahavidyalaya has been accredited by NAAC with an ‘A’ grade.
Keshav Mahavidyalaya is currently inviting applications for the following positions:
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Physics
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Botany
- Department of Zoology
- Department of Environmental Science
- Department of Political Science
- Department of History
- Department of English
- Department of Hindi
- Assistant Registrar
- Senior Personal Assistant
- Junior Assistant
Before applying for any of the above positions, make sure you meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should have a Master’s degree in the relevant subject with at least 55% marks.
- The candidate should have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC.
- Librarian: The candidate should have a Master’s degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% marks.
- Assistant Registrar: The candidate should have a Master’s degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC seven-point scale.
- Senior Personal Assistant: The candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university and should possess a speed of 100 w.p.m. in shorthand and 40 w.p.m. in typing in English on the computer.
- Junior Assistant: The candidate should have passed Senior Secondary School Certificate (+2) or its equivalent examination with at least 50% marks.
To apply for any of the positions mentioned above, follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of Keshav Mahavidyalaya: http://keshav.du.ac.in/.
- Click on the ‘Recruitment’ tab on the homepage.
- Select the position you want to apply for and click on ‘Apply Online.’
- Fill in all the required details in the application form.
- Upload your photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee online through net banking/debit card/credit card.
- Submit the application form and take a printout of the same for future reference.
The selection process for Assistant Professor positions will consist of two stages:
- Shortlisting of candidates based on their academic qualifications and experience.
- Personal Interview
The selection process for Administrative positions will vary depending on the position applied for. For more details, refer to the official recruitment notification on the Keshav Mahavidyalaya website.
Keshav Mahavidyalaya Recruitment – Overview
|Official Address:||Keshav Mahavidyalaya (University of Delhi) H-4-5 Zone, Road No. 43, Pitampura Near Sainik Vihar, Delhi – 110034|
|Phone||Phone : 27018805|
|[email protected], [email protected]|
There is no upper age limit for Assistant Professor positions. For Administrative positions, the upper age limit is 35 years.
The salary package offered by Keshav Mahavidyalaya varies depending on the position and the qualifications of the candidate. For Assistant Professor positions, the salary will be as per the 7th Central Pay Commission guidelines. For Administrative positions, the salary will be as per the rules of the University of Delhi.
Yes, reservation for SC/ST/OBC candidates is applicable as per the rules of the University of Delhi.
Keshav Mahavidyalaya (KMV/ Keshav College) was established in the year 1994. It is located in Pitampura, Delhi. It is affiliated to University of Delhi. The new courses offered are BCOM (Hons), BBS , Bsc CS, Bsc ELC, Bsc PSY ,Maths (Hons.),Physics (Hons .) Undergraduate courses offered by the institute are - B.A. (Hons) Psychology, B.Com. (Hons), B.Sc. Physical Sciences with computer science, B.Sc. Mathematical Sciences, B.Sc. (Hons) Computer Science, B.Sc. (Hons) Electronics, B.Sc. (Hons) Mathematics, B.Sc. (Hons) Physics, Bachelor of Business Studies(BBS). Certificate/Diploma/Other courses which is offered by KMV are - P.G. Diploma Computer Applications, Certificate Course French Language, Certificate Course German Language. Keshav Mahavidyalaya recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Junior Library Information Assistant (JLIA)/ Library Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) - Library, Warden (Girls Hostel), System and Network Administrator, Computer Programmer, Lab Attendant. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Sr. Secondary + Certificate in Library Science/ Library and Information Science + Knowledge of Computers, 10th + Certificate in Library Science/ Library & Information Science, Graduate, MCA/BE/B.Tech/M.Sc (Informatics) System and Network Administration in computer science, B.E/B.Tech in and computer Science Engineering or M.Sc. (computer Science) or MCA, Senior Secondary (10+2) with Science subjects, for a great career at Keshav Mahavidyalaya.
- National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) Invites Application for 24 Project Assistant, Project Technician-III, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research (NCDIR) Invites Application for Technical Assistant Recruitment 2023
- National Institute for Research in Environmental Health Invites Application for Technician-I, Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2023
- NIIRNCD Invites Application for Scientist-B, Psychologist, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- National Institute of Nutrition Invites Application for Project Field Investigator Recruitment 2023
- Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) Invites Application for Senior Resident, Field Worker, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Invites Application for Cook Recruitment 2023
- Indian Agricultural Research Institute Invites Application for Young Professional-II Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR) Invites Application for 10 Young Professional-II, Young Professional-I Recruitment 2023
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences Invites Application for DH Supervisor Recruitment 2023
- Chhattisgarh Forest Department Invites Application for 1484 Forest Guard Recruitment 2023