Kolkata City NUHM Society Invites Application for 73 Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
Kolkata City NUHM Society
invites applications for recruitment of Medical Officer
Number of Vacancy: 73 Posts
|Kolkata City NUHM Society Vacancy 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Medical Officer|
|Total Vacancy||73 Posts|
|Age Limit||Upto 62 years as on 1st September, 2021.|
|Posted on||06 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: MBBS from MCI recognized Institute with 1-year compulsory Internship. The Essential Qualifications mentioned are the minimum and mere possession of the same dose does not entitle the candidate to claim selection. All the essential qualifications must be completed on the date of submission of the application.
Age Limit: Upto 62 years as on 1st September, 2021.
The decision of the competent authority regarding the engagement will be final.
How to Apply:
1. Date of Interview/ Reporting Time: 10.09.2021/11.30 am.
2. Venue of Interview: Room No. 254, 2nd Floor, PMU, Kolkata City NUHM Society, 5, S.N.Banerjee Road, Kolkata-700013.
3. Interested candidates are requested to visit the official website of KMC-www.kmcgov.in to download the Application format and General information.
4. The originals & photocopies of each of the following documents stated below must be brought at the time of the Interview and enclosed the photocopies of documents with the application. Age Proof of Certificate (Madhyamik or equivalent examination certificate), |Certificate of MBBS and West Bengal Registration., MBBS from an MCI recognized institute with 1-year compulsory Internship Caste certificate., Photo proof Identity card (Passport or Voter ID), Proof of Address (Passport or Voter ID or Aadhaar ID)
5. Application forms not properly filled in or incomplete Application forms are liable to be canceled.
4. Advertisement No. 06/Kolkata City NUHM Society/2021-22
Published on: 06 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Kolkata Municipal Corporation Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Medical Officer - ( 55 Posts) Posts||10 September 2021||-, Kolkata|
|Medical Officer - ( 73 Posts) Posts||10 September 2021||-, Kolkata|
|Community Organiser (12TH) - ( 32 Posts) Posts||17th August 2021||1, Hogg Street|
|Staff Nurse - ( 205 Posts) Posts||13th May 2021||5, S.N. Banerjee Road|
|Medical Officer - ( 71 Posts) Posts||24th May 2021||5, S.N.Banerjee Road|
|Medical Officer - ( 50 Posts) Posts||17th May 2021||5, S.N.Banerjee Road|
|Medical Officer - ( 90 Posts) Posts||14th August 2020||5, S.N. Banerjee Road|
|Medical Officer - ( 42 Posts) Posts||17th June 2020||SN Banerjee Road, Kolkata|
|Staff Nurse - ( 140 Posts) Posts||16th March 2020||SN Banerjee Road, Kolkata|
|Staff Nurse - ( 165 Posts) Posts||9th September 2019||1st floor 5, S.N Banerjee Road|
|Medical Officer - ( 53 Posts) Posts||8th August 2019||5, S.N. Banerjee Road|
|Laboratory Technicians - ( 42 Posts) Posts||26th March 2018||Kolkata, West Bengal Last Date: 26th March 2018 Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship Number of Vacancy: 42 Posts Educational Qualification: a. Higher Secondary passed (10+2) from a recognized Board / Institute OR its equivalent with Physics|
|Pharmacist - ( 14 Posts) Posts||24th February 2018|
About Kolkata Municipal Corporation Recruitment
About Kolkata Municipal Corporation
Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC) was established with the motto, “To be efficient, effective, equitable citizen responsive, financially sustainable and transparent,delivering quality service to its Citizens”.
Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC) is a Local Government Committed to provide basic infrastructure facilities. The Corporation work for the citizen with the civic body in the field of Education,Public Health creation of Urban Amenities, Art and Culture Heritage Conservation etc.
The aim of Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC) is to create the civil amenities for the civil population residing within the Cantonment, which include Water Supply, Sanitation, Roads & Paths, Drains, Gardens & Parks, Birth & Death Registration, Street lighting, School & Colleges, Hospitals & Dispensary, Libraries, Account, Trade Licence, Enforcement, Veterinary, Building Permission, Public Work,Car Parking, etc.
The Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC) offers recruitment for the posts of, Resident Medical Officer / Lady Medical Officer / Junior Clerk / Senior Stenographer / Lab Attendant / Lower Division Clerk / Staff nurse / Sub Overseer / Compounder Cum Clerk / Ward Boy / Record Keeper / Plumber / Live Stock Inspector / Chlorin Attendant / Peon / Watchman / Sweepers, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 73 vacancies in total. Medical Officer: 73 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Medical Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Medical Officer: INR 60000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Medical Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Kolkata Municipal Corporation
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Kolkata
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 10th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Medical Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 10th September, 2021
- Harcourt Butler Technical University (HBTI) Invites Application for 33 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Harcourt Butler Technical University (HBTI) Invites Application for 14 Professor Recruitment 2021
- THSTI Invites Application for Project Technical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Harcourt Butler Technological Institute Invites Application for Associate Professor Recruitment 2021
- MNNIT Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- NITRD Invites Application for Junior Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- UBKV Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- UoH Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- PJTSAU Invites Application for Teaching Associate/ Part Time Teacher Recruitment 2021
- KMC Invites Application for Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- JIPMER Invites Application for Research Scientist Recruitment 2021
- PAU Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021