Govt Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
MPPSC Recruitment 2021-2022 mppsc.nic.in Madhya Pradesh PSC Jobs. Latest Job: MPPSC Invites Application for 19 Assistant Director Recruitment 2021.
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission was established on 1st November 1956. Recruitment to the state services is made through Direct Selection, Promotions, Transfer of services on deputation from one department to another or from one state government to another. Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Department of Cooperation, Finance Department, Revenue Department, Commercial Taxes Department, Commercial Tax Inspector, Excise Sub-Inspector, Veterinary Assistant Surgeon, Unani Medical Officer, Assistant Director (Industries), Assistant Research Officer, Medical Officer (Medical/ Non Medical), Chemist, Mining Officer, Assistant Geologist, Homeopathy Medical Officer, Ayurveda Medical Officer, Scientific Officer (Physics), Scientific Officer (Chemistry), Scientific Officer (Biology), Assistant Engineer (Electrical Safety), Assistant Electrical Inspector, Mining Inspector, Assistant Director (Field Extension), Assistant Director (Statistics), Assistant Director (Accounts/ Establishment), Assistant Agricultural Engineer, District Malaria Officer, Assistant Director Horticulture, Assistant. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Bachelor Degree in Veterinary Science (B.V.Sc), Unani in CCIM Course, Engineering Graduates BE/B.Tech (Electronics / Electrical) OR Graduation in Commerce / Chemistry / Science /Physics subjects, MBBS, M.Sc Or M.Sc (forensic Medicine), Post Graduate in Chemistry, Post Graduate degree in Geology or M.Tech. in Applied Geology, Graduation, Geological Science/ Bachelor of Science in Mining Engineering certificate, 12th class + having good typing speed and Basic Computer Knowledge, for a great career at Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission.
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) Invites Application for 5 Medical Officer Recruitment 2020
Vacancy Circular No: 02/2020
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)
invites applications for recruitment of Medical Officer (MO)
Medical Officer (MO)
Residency Area, Indore, 452001 Madhya Pradesh
Number of Vacancy: 5 Posts
Medical: MBBS form recognized University.
Non-Medical: M.Sc. in Zoology, Botany, Biology, Chemistry.
15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs.6000/-
Age Limit: 21-40 years.
Age Limit: Unreserved Candidates Rs.500/-, Reserved Candidates of Madhya Pradesh - Rs.250/-.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply ( or visit original job details page): http://www.mppsc.nic.in/apply_online.htm
Published on: 8th December 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment for following posts:
About Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment
About Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 5 vacancies in total. Medical Officer (MO): 5 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Medical Officer (MO)?
The Payscale is as follows Medical Officer (MO): INR15600,
When can I can apply for Medical Officer (MO) job at Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Residency Area, Indore
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 17th January, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Medical Officer (MO), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 17th January, 2021
- Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya (GGU) Invites Application for Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
- JIPMER Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Jadavpur University Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Cochin University Science And Technology (CUSAT) Invites Application for 40 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Sports Authority Of India (SAI) Invites Application for 7 Masseur Recruitment 2021
- IISER Kolkata Invites Application for Project Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Indira Gandhi National Centre For The Arts (IGNCA) Invites Application for Programme Assistant Recruitment 2021
- NIEPMD Chennai Invites Application for 6 Faculty (Consultant) Recruitment 2021
- Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- National Centre For Disease Control (NCDC) Invites Application for 8 Data Manager, Lab Technician and Various Posts
- National Power Training Institute (NPTI) Invites Application for 12 Finance Head and Various Posts
- IIT Kanpur Invites Application for Project Manager Recruitment 2021