Manipur Public Service Commission (MPSC) Invites Application for Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Manipur Public Service Commission
invites applications for recruitment of Medical Officer
PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
North AOC D.M. Road , Imphal,795001 Manipur
Number of Vacancy: 300 Posts
|Manipur Public Service Commission Hiring For 300 Medical Officer Vacancies - Apply Immediately Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Medical Officer|
|Total Vacancy||300 Posts|
|Age Limit||A candidate shall not be less than 21 years and not more than 38 years as on 20 October, 2021. (Upper age limit is relaxable for Government servants appointed under the Government of Manipur to the extent of the period of continuous service put in the post/service and by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and by 3 years for OBC candidates and a government servant who belongs to SC/ST will get the facility admissible to a Government servant in addition to the relaxation admissible to SC/ST candidates.|
|Posted on||04 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||20 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: MS/MD
Applications are invited for direct recruitment to 300 (three hundred) Medical Officers in Manipur Health Service Grade-IV under Health Department, Government of Manipur
1. Post Name: Medical Officer (MHS Grade- IV)
2. No. of Post: 300
3. Reservation for PWDs suffering from Locomotor Disability: 12 (twelve) Physical Requirement: S: Sit, ST: Stand, W: Walk, BN: Bend, MF: Manipulate by Fingers, RW: Read and Write, SE: See, H: Hear and C: Communicate Categories of disabled suitable for jobs: OA: One Arm, OL: One Leg
4. Period of probation: 2(two) years
5. Eligibility Conditions: The candidate must be a citizen of India. The candidate must be able to speak Manipuri or any of the Tribal dialects of Manipur. The candidate must be a permanent resident of Manipur provided that a candidate whose parent or any of his/her ancestors in his/her direct lineage are a permanent residents of the State, with proper documentary proof.
6. Essential Educational Qualifications: Possession of a recognised Medical qualification included in the first or Second Schedule, or Part II of the third Schedule (Other than licentiate qualification) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should fulfil the condition as stipulated in sub-section 3 of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Completion of compulsory rotating internship.
Age Limit: A candidate shall not be less than 21 years and not more than 38 years as on 20 October, 2021. (Upper age limit is relaxable for Government servants appointed under the Government of Manipur to the extent of the period of continuous service put in the post/service and by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and by 3 years for OBC candidates and a government servant who belongs to SC/ST will get the facility admissible to a Government servant in addition to the relaxation admissible to SC/ST candidates.
1. The written examination will be of 3 hours duration which the candidates would be expected to answer 200 MCQ. Each correct answer in MCQs will earn 1 mark and there will be no negative marking for the wrong answer.
2. Details of Weightage of Questions, Syllabus and Scheme of Examination is attached herein as The answers to the MCQ will be uploaded within a day of conclusion of the examination.
3. Any complaints regarding the correctness of the answers to the MCQ should be filled with relevant explanations and proof within 7 days. The number of candidates to be called for interview will be upto a maximum of 2 (two) times the number of vacancies for each category provided that they secure minimum qualifying marks decided by the Commission.
4. Candidates securing equal marks with the last candidate of each category in written examination will also be called for interview. The final merit list of the candidates would be based on the total of the written and Interview marks. In case more than one candidate have the same total marks then, the candidate securing higher marks in the written examination will be ranked higher.
5. In case, the total marks and written marks of written exam are all same then, the older (in age) candidate will be ranked higher. A candidate found to be furnishing false information to the Commission or suppressing information, violating instructions, adopting various unfair means in the Examination like impersonation, cheating, etc is liable to be disqualified and/or debarred from writing MPSC Examinations as decided by the Commission.
How to Apply:
1. The online application should be applied at www.empsconline.gov.in w.e.f. 01/10/ 2021 upto 12:00 midnight of 20/10/ 2021 after which the link will be disabled. Submission of application in any other mode will not be entertained.
2. Before applying for the post, candidates should register as per the "One Time Registration scheme through the official website of Manipur Public Service Commission .e. www.empsconline.gov.in. Candidates need to upload full details before applying any post. Once the One Time Registration is completed, candidates need to fill up and complete his/her PROFILE by submitting all the relevant details. This includes:
1. Upload Passport Photograph, signature as proof etc.
2. Add Personal information.
3. Add Parents Information.
4. Add Educational information
5. Add Language and Physical Nature.
6. Add Experience.
3. Once the above-mentioned processes are completed, only then the candidate can apply for the post.
4. Candidates who are already registered user of the portal may directly log in and apply.
5. Candidates are responsible to ensure the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of passwords and they shall keep in mind the user TD and the mobile number for further communication. Applications that are submitted not in accordance with the instructions wll be summarily rejected.
6. Documents to prove qualifications, experience, age, community, etc. have to be produced as and when called for by the Commission. Any variance in the documents submitted online and physical documents will be summarily rejected.
7. The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admission Certificate. The e-Admission Certificate will be made available in the MPSC website (www.empsconline.gov.in) for downloading by the candidates. No admission certificate will be issued from MPSC Office or sent by post.
8. The decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for admission to the Examination shall be final. If on verification at any time before or after the Examination and Interview, it is found that a candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, his/her candidature for the Examination will be canceled by the Commission.
9. Withdrawal of applications: No request for withdrawal of candidature received from a candidate after he/she has submitted his/her application will be entertained under any circumstances.
Published on: 05 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Manipur Public Service Commission (MPSC) Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Medical Officer - ( 300 Posts) Posts||20 October 2021||PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION North AOC D.M. Road , Imphal|
|Selection Procedure - Posts|
|How to Apply: - Posts|
|Manipur Civil Services Combined Competitive (Prelim) Exam - ( 70 Posts) Posts||3rd February 2019||North AOC, D.M. Road|
About Manipur Public Service Commission (MPSC) Recruitment
About Manipur Public Service Commission (MPSC)
Manipur Public Service Commission (MPSC) was established on 21st October 1972, by State Government.The Commission has been incorporated with the purpose of recruiting capable, competent, highly skilled individuals by conducting written tests, professional tests and personal interviews, To develop selection and recruitment procedures that confirm to the global standards in testing and promise selections by all fair means, for user departments.
Manipur Public Service Commission (MPSC) conducting Exam for the posts of, Junior Scale Stenographer / Steno / Labour / enforcement Officer / Junior Draftsman / Library Restorer / Assistant Cashier / Senior Lab Attendant / Laboratory Assistant (Forensic Lab) / Drivers / Clerk Cum Typist, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 300 vacancies in total. Medical Officer: 300 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Medical Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Medical Officer: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Medical Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Manipur Public Service Commission (MPSC)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION North AOC D.M. Road , Imphal
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 20th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Medical Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 20th October, 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) Invites Application for Senior Project Mechanic Recruitment 2021
- NIVH Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- University of Delhi Invites Application for Warden Recruitment 2021
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Invites Application for 161 Block Health Statistician Recruitment 2021
- TNPSC Invites Application for 30 Computer cum Vaccine Store Keeper Recruitment 2021
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Invites Application for Statistical Assistant Recruitment 2021
- VIT University Invites Application for Project Assistant-II Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Raipur Invites Application for 20 Junior Resident Recruitment 2021
- National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) Invites Application for 36 Attendant Grade I Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar Invites Application for Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU) Invites Application for Field Investigator Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Advanced Study in Science & Technology Invites Application for Associate Professor I Recruitment 2021