Ministry of Earth Sciences Invites Application for Scientist F Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES)
invites applications for recruitment of Scientist F
Ministry of Earth Sciences, Prithvi Bhawan, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Prithvi Bhavan Opp. Habitat Centre
, New Delhi, 110003 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|MoES Job Notification 2021 For Scientist F Post - 2,16,600 Salary - Check Recruitment Details Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Scientist F|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||Not exceeding 50 years|
|Experience||16 - 20 years|
|Salary||131100 - 216600(Per Month)|
|Posted on||04 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||02 Nov, 2021|
Educational Qualification: M.Sc
The Ministry of Earth Sciences invites online applications for filling up of posts of Scientist in different levels (Scientist C, D, & F) in the Pay Level 11, 12, & 13A of the pay matrix in Ministry of Earth Sciences on direct recruitment basis. Description of Posts
1. Name of the post: Scientist 'F'
2. Number of vacancies: 01
3. Pay Scale: Pay Level -13A (Rs. 131100-216600/-)
4. Classification: General Central Service Group "A" Gazetted (Scientific) Non-Ministerial.
5. Essential Qualification: Master's degree in Geophysics/Seismology/Geology/Geoscience or equivalent with at least first class (60% marks) from a recognized university.
6. Experience: Sixteen (16) years of experience in teaching (at graduate / post graduate level), or research and development in seismology/geosciences supported by scientific publi- cations/reports.
7. Desirable: (i) Doctorate degree in the relevant subject or area Of specialization. ii) Experience in earthquake studies, field/site investigation, and planning/execution in the relevant field.
8. Job Requirement:
Carry out and supervise research in the field of Seismology/Earthquake studies. Planning and implementation of Scientific/Research programmes and scientific collaborations in NCS related activities: Preparation of scientific/technical reports. Imparting training on seismology/NCS Activities
131100 - 216600(Per Month)
Age Limit: Not exceeding 50 years
1. The prescribed essential qualifications are minimum requirements and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. If the number of applications, received in response to advertisement are large, it will not be convenient or possible to call all candidates for interview.
2. Hence, Ministry may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview before Selection Board to the reasonable limit through screening process. The criteria for screening of the applications will be based on candidates qualifying credentials against:
(i) the essential requirements specified above,
(ii) date of birth,
(iii) completeness of the application in terms of providing accurate details and submission of the passport size photograph, and copies of the marks list, academic and experience certificate. signature.
(iv) essential experience,
(v) desirable qualification and exgmence as specified above,
(vi) consistent academic performance at one or more levels etc.
3. The candidates experience certificates should clearly specify whether they possess the experience / knowledge / skills / technology / software platform requested in the essential / desirable experience requirements against the post.
4. The benchmark for screening the applications will be set by a committee constituted to screen the applications.
5. The final selection of the Screened in candidate will be based on the candidate's performance before the Selection Board.
6. No correspondence will be entertained with candidates who are not called for interview/selected for appointment.
How to Apply:
1. The entire application procedure is made online.
2. Copies of certificates in support of educational qualifications. date of birth, experience, no objection certificates (from present employer, if working), scanned signatures, passport size photograph, etc. should be uploaded during the online application process.
3. Passport size Photograph. Signature should be in . jpg format with file size limit between 10KB to 100KB: remaining all certificates should in .pdf format of each file less than 500 KB.
4. Candidates are advised to be ready with all individual scanned of their certificates of educational & professional qualifications, marks memos, reservation certificate, if applicable, proof of date of birth, experience certificates, no objection certificates, scanned signature, passport size photograph etc. before starting filling up of the online application.
5. Production of the original certificates is must while appearing for Interview.
6. Applications submitted without the acanned cx)pies of the relevant certificates. signature and passport size photograph v.'ill be rejected in the screening itself
7. Any discrepancies found in the certificates or uploading of wrong certificates will attract the disqualification of applications.
8. Nonproduction of the original certificates will also make the candidate disqualified.
9. The disqualified candidates will not be allowed for Interview.
10. Candidates currently working in any other organization need to 'provide -the proof of their current employment with a service certificate from the employer / latest pay slip. etc.
11. Appointment orders [resumes will not be considered as proof of current employment. In addition. the experience certificates should clearly show the date of joining and date of resignation. In case the screening committee is unable to get the evidence for the number of years of experience claimed by the candidate such periods of experience will be considered as NIL.
12. The candidates presently working in Central Govt]State Govt./ PSUs/Autonomous Bodies/University etc. are required to provide No Objection/cadre clearance from current employer at the time of interview.
13. The current employer will also certify their Vigilance Clearance and integrity. Incomplete applications in anv respect are liable to be rejected summarily.
14. No representatiomagainst such rejection will be entertained. Canvassing in any form will bea disqualification.
1. Applications should be submitted online through www.moes.gov.in in the prescribed format.
2. Applications that are not submitted in the prescribed format will not be considered.
3. The candidate's age should not exceed the age limit mentioned above as on date of closure of application.
4. Experienæ will be counted from the date of acquiring the essential academic qualifications.
5. The experience, relevant to the requirement of job or research or teaching will only be considered towards the total period of experience.
6. Doctorate degree in the relevant field will count as 3 years of experience.
7. Ministry reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process without assigning any reason thereof or vary the number of posts to be filled.
8. Travel: No TA will be paid by Ministry for attending the Selection/lnterview.
9. MoES will not be responsible for any other arrangements.
10. The names of candidates screened-in for interview before Selection Committee will be displayed on Ministry's website.
11. Scientists appointed shall be liable to serve anywhere in India and outside India.
Published on: 04 October 2021
Ministry of Earth Sciences Recruitment for following posts:
About Ministry of Earth Sciences Recruitment
About Ministry of Earth Sciences
The Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES), under the Government of India, is mandated to provide services for weather, climate, ocean and coastal state, hydrology, seismology, and natural hazards; to explore and harness marine living and non-living resources in a sustainable manner for the country and to explore the three poles of the Earth (Arctic, Antarctic and Himalayas).
MoES was formerly the Department of Ocean Development (DOD), which was created in July 1981 as a part of the Cabinet Secretariat directly under the charge of the Prime Minister of India. It came into existence as a separate department in March 1982. The erstwhile DOD functioned as a nodal institution for organizing, coordinating and promoting ocean development activities in the country. The Government of India notified DOD as the Ministry of Ocean Development in February 2006.
Ministry of Earth Sciences was established in the year 2006. It was formed by the merger of the India Meteorological Department (IMD), the National Centre for Medium Range Weather Forecasting (NCMRWF), the Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology (IITM), Pune, Earth Risk Evaluation Centre (EREC), and the Ministry of Ocean Development. The function of Ministry of Earth Sciences is to look after Atmospheric Sciences, Ocean Science & Technology and Seismology. Ministry of Earth Sciences recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Scientist, Multitasking Staff, Junior Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Personal Assistant, Project Scientist, Junior Research Fellow, Assistant Librarian and Information Officer (Librarian), Accountant, Admin Officer, Stenographer, Project Scientist. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Master's degree in Geophysics/Seismology, Matriculation, Bachelor's Degree, Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) + Stenography speed at 35 w.p.m in English, Bachelor's Degree (English as a subject in Graduation) + Stenography speed at 80 w.p.m in English, Master's Degree in Meteorology / Oceanography / Atmospheric Science / Physics/ Geophysics / Mathematics / Applied Mathematics/ Statistics, Bachelors Degree in Library Science, Matriculation + Shorthand speed of 80 words per minute in Stenography English or Hindi, Graduate in any Discipline + knowledge of computer, Master's degree in Chemical Oceanography / Marine Biology / Marine Sciences / Environmental Science / Computer Applications, for a great career at Ministry of Earth Sciences.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Scientist F: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Scientist F, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions:?
The Payscale is as follows Scientist F: INR 131100 - 216600(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Scientist F, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions: job at Ministry of Earth Sciences
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Government of Prithvi Bhavan Opp. Habitat Centre Lodhi Road , New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 2nd November, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Scientist F, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 2nd November, 2021
- MP High Court Invites Application for 113 Sweeper Recruitment 2021
- MP High Court Invites Application for 51 Gardener Recruitment 2021
- MP High Court Invites Application for 475 Peon Recruitment 2021
- MP High Court Invites Application for 69 Driver Recruitment 2021
- ICMR Invites Application for 2 Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- ICRISAT Invites Application for Senior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi Invites Application for Project Scientist Recruitment 2021
- ICRISAT Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- NIT Karnataka Invites Application for SRF Recruitment 2021
- NIT Karnataka Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- University of Madras Invites Application for Field Investigator Recruitment 2021
- BOB Haldwani Invites Application for Business Correspondent Supervisor Recruitment 2021