Ministry of Tourism Invites Application for Deputy Director General/ Regional Director Recruitment 2021
Ministry of Tourism
invites applications for recruitment of Deputy Director General/ Regional Director
Deputy Director General/ Regional Director
Ministry of Tourism, Room No. 126, Transport Bhawan, 1, Parliament Street, New Delhi-110001
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|Ministry of Tourism Recruitment 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Deputy Director General/ Regional Director|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate,Diploma|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation (including short Term Contract) shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of the receipt of applications|
|Experience||10 - 15 years|
|Salary||78800 - 209200(Per Month)|
|Posted on||06 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||06 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. Diploma or certificate of foreign language course other than English, for a minimum period of six months.
Experience: Ten years experience in the field of tourism or public relations or publicity or administrative work including five years' experience in the field of tourism and hospitality in the central Government or State Government or the union territory administration or Public sector Undertakings or Universities or recognized research institutions or statutory or autonomous organizations or Government recognized educational institutions or registered corporate entities.
78800 - 209200(Per Month)
Age Limit: The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation (including short Term Contract) shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of the receipt of applications
Selection will be based on deputation (including short term contract basis)
How to Apply:
1. lt is requested that application of the eligible and interested officers, who could be spared may please be forwarded to the undersigned together with
(a) three copies of their biodata in the prescribed proforma duly attested,
(b) up to date ACRs dossiers for the last five years (to be attested by an officer, not below the rank of Under Secretary or equivalent)
(c) details of major and minor penalty for the last 10 years and
(d) Certificate(s) of integrity, vigilance and cadre clearance, may please be forwarded to this Ministry through proper channel at the earliest and in any case not later than six weeks from the date of publication of the advertisement in Employment News
2. Application received after the last date or application incomplete in any respect or those not accompanied by the documents/information mentioned above will be summarily rejected and no further correspondence will be made in this regard. The Cadre Authorities may ascertain that the particulars of the nominated officers are correct as per the service records and meeting the eligibility criteria
3. The application complete in all respect may be forwarded to the Under Secretary (Administration-l) (Shri Pankaj Kumar Devrani), Ministry of Tourism, Room No. 126, Transport Bhawan, 1, Parliament Street, New Delhi-110001
Published on: 07 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Ministry of Tourism Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Project Manager - ( 1 Posts) Posts||29th January 2018|
|Assistant Project Manager - ( 1 Posts) Posts||29th January 2018|
About Ministry of Tourism Recruitment
About Ministry of Tourism
The Ministry of Tourism, a branch of the Government of India, is the apex body for formulation and administration of the rules, regulations, and laws relating to the development and promotion of tourism in India. The head of the ministry is Minister of Tourism, a Minister of State (Independent Charge), held by Shri. Shripad Yasso Naik since May 2014. To promote the GDP of the country indirectly and to have friendly relations with them, The Government of India announced officially a Visa on Arrival status/facility for International Visitors to enter/visit India from 43 countries including United States, Australia, Vietnam, Thailand, Vanuatu, Singapore, Israel, Jordan, Kenya, Russian Federation, Brazil, Finland,Germany, Japan, Myanmar on 27 November 2014 and some more countries to follow soon.
India stole the limelight at the World Tourism Mart 2011 in London by winning two global awards - World's Leading Destination and World's Leading Tourist Board, Incredible India.
Ministry of Tourism recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Assistant Project Manager. Interested candidates can pursue courses in graduation for a great career at Ministry of Tourism.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Deputy Director General/ Regional Director: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Deputy Director General/ Regional Director, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Deputy Director General/ Regional Director: INR 78800 - 209200(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Deputy Director General/ Regional Director, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Ministry of Tourism
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Parliament Street, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 6th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Deputy Director General/ Regional Director, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 6th October, 2021
- AIIMS Patna Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Patna Invites Application for Additional Professor Recruitment 2021
- Mumbai Port Trust Invites Application for Financial Adviser and Chief Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Hospital Udyogamandal Invites Application for Homoeopathic Physician Recruitment 2021
- ICRISAT Invites Application for Senior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- University of Delhi Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Hospital New Delhi Invites Application for Super Specialist Recruitment 2021
- NIRRH Invites Application for Scientist-B Recruitment 2021
- APSC Invites Application for 15 Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Ministry of Science & Technology Invites Application for Young Professional Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Hospital New Delhi Invites Application for Specialist Recruitment 2021
- School Of Planning and Architecture Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021