Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2022 for 18 Trainee (Legal)
Vacancy Circular No: 04/2022
Mumbai Port Trust Trainee (Legal) Recruitment 2022
Advertisement for the post of Trainee (Legal) in Mumbai Port Trust. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 1st August 2022. Candidates can check the latest Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2022 Trainee (Legal) Vacancy 2022 details and apply online at the mumbaiport.gov.in/ recruitment 2022 page.
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ mumbaiport.gov.in/. Mumbai Port Trust selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Maharashtra. More details of mumbaiport.gov.in/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Ballard Estate, Mumbai, 400001 Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 18 Posts
Educational Qualification: Full time degree in Law (3 year course or 5-year course) (Final year law students awaiting for results are also eligible to apply, but they will be engaged only after producing their pass certificate.
25000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 21-30 Years.
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may submit their application(s) in the prescribed format (Application form) by: (i) Downloading the application format from website www.mumbaiport.gov.in (Media/Vacancy' menu). Filling the application format with the required details and declaration. (iii) The filled in application form along with required documents for determining eligibility is to be sent to the below mentioned address by courier/ post before the last date of application i.e. 1.8.2022 by superscribing on the envelope as “Application for the post of Trainees (Legal) on contract basis”.
Mumbai Port Authority,
General Administration Department,
Port House, 2nd Floor,
Shoorji Vallabhdas Marg,
Mumbai - 400001.
Published on: 2nd July 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Mumbai Port Trust. The other Related Jobs Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
About Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment
About Mumbai Port Trust
Mumbai Port was earlier known as Bombay Port, is situated on west coast of India. The port is administered by the Mumbai Port Trust (MbPT), an autonomous corporation owned by Indian Government. Bombay Port Trust (BPT) was established as a corporation on June 26, 1873. BPT's founding chairman was Colonel J.A. Ballard. It was used by the Maratha Navy, as well as the British and Portuguese colonial navies. The port has a total of 63 anchorage points
Mumbai Port was earlier known as Bombay Port, is situated on west coast of India. The port is administered by the Mumbai Port Trust (MbPT), an autonomous corporation owned by Indian Government. Bombay Port Trust (BPT) was established as a corporation on June 26, 1873. BPT's founding chairman was Colonel J.A. Ballard. It was used by the Maratha Navy, as well as the British and Portuguese colonial navies. The port has a total of 63 anchorage points.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 18 vacancies in total. Trainee (Legal): 18 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Trainee (Legal)?
The Payscale is as follows Trainee (Legal): INR25000,
When can I can apply for Trainee (Legal) job at Mumbai Port Trust
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Ballard Estate, Mumbai
What is Mumbai Port Trust Trainee (Legal): 18 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Mumbai Port Trust Trainee (Legal): 18 Posts, is 1st August, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Trainee (Legal), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 1st August, 2022
- Chhattisgarh Forest Department Invites Application for 1484 Forest Guard Recruitment 2023
- CEPT University Invites Application for Assistant Manager or Senior Executive Recruitment 2023
- Central Arid Zone Research Institute (CAZRI) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow, Junior Field Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute (CIFRI) Invites Application for Young Professional-II Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute Of Petrochemicals Engineering And Technology (CIPET) Invites Application for Lecturer, Instructor Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute of Psychiatry (CIP) Invites Application for Clinical Psychology Tutor, Psychiatric Social Work Tutor Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute of Psychiatry Invites Application for 19 Senior Resident Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute of Road Transport (CIRT) Invites Application for 15 Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice and General Stream Graduates Recruitment 2023
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy (SVPNPA) Invites Application for 57 Inspector, Sub Inspector, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology (NERIST) Invites Application for 32 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- National Health Mission Raipur (NHM Raipur) Invites Application for 79 Nursing Officer, Physiotherapist and Various Posts