Govt Narmada Hydroelectric Development Corporation (NHDC) Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
Narmada Hydroelectric Development Corporation Ltd (NHDC) Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Narmada Hydroelectric Development Corporation Ltd (NHDC). The other Related Jobs Narmada Hydroelectric Development Corporation Ltd (NHDC) Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Apprenticeship - ( 8 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 10 August 2022|
| - ( 7 Posts) Posts
Surajpur - Kasna Main Road,
|Last Date: 06 June 2022|
About Narmada Hydroelectric Development Corporation Ltd (NHDC) Recruitment
About Narmada Hydroelectric Development Corporation Ltd (NHDC)
Narmada Hydroelectric Development Corporation (NHDC Limited) is a Joint Venture of NHPC Ltd & Govt. of M.P and was formerly known as Narmada Hydroelectric Development Corporation Ltd. It was established on 1st August 2000 and has its Corporate Office at Bhopal. It was formed with the objective of developing hydropower and other renewable energy potential in the state of Madhya Pradesh. Currently, it is the largest hydropower producer in the state of Madhya Pradesh. Narmada Hydroelectric Development Corporation recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Trainee Engineer (Civil), Trainee Engineer (Electrical), Trainee Officer (Finance), Trainee Officer (HR), Trainee Officer (PR), Junior Engineer (Electrical), Junior Engineer (Mechanical), Supervisor (IT), Hindi Translator, Stenographer, Trainee Officer (Finance). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Bachelor's Degree in Engineering / Technology / B.Sc. (Engineering) Degree in Civil Engineering, Bachelor's Degree in Engineering / Technology / B.Sc. (Engineering) Degree in Electrical Engineering, Graduate with CA from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/CWA or CMA from ICWA, Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/ Post Graduate Program in Management with specialization in Human Resource/ Human Resource Management/ Human Resource Management & Labour Relations/ Industrial Relations/ Personnel Management/ Personnel Management & Industrial Relations, Post Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma in Communication / Mass Communication /Journalism, Diploma in Electrical Engineering, Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Graduate with DOEACC 'A' Level/ Graduate with one year Diploma in Computer application, Master's Degree in Hindi with English as an elective subject at the degree level or Master's Degree in English with Hindi as an elective subject at the degree level, for a great career at Narmada Hydroelectric Development Corporation.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is NHDC Full Form?
The Full Form of NHDC is Narmada Hydroelectric Development Corporation. Candidates can know the Full Form of any company by visiting the respective company official website.
How to apply for NHDC?
Candidates can apply for NHDC 2023 from the official link provided on the recruitment page or visit the NHDC official website. The step-wise procedure to apply for the NHDC 2023 will be mentioned in PDF released by NHDC. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for NHDC 2023.
How can I join NHDC?
First candidates should check the official notification released by NHDC. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria given in the official notification PDF. Candidates should apply only when they meet the eligibility criteria. After applying NHDC will shortlist the eligible candidates and will intimate them to appear for the exam. Finally, candidates can join the NHDC only when he/she qualifies in all the selection process set by the Company.
What is the Selection Procedure for NHDC?
The Selection Procedure is the Prelims Exam, Mains Exam, and Interview. Candidates qualifying in the prelims exam will be eligible to appear for the mains exam. Those candidates who qualify in the mains exam will be eligible to appear for the interview which is the final stage. Candidates qualifying in all the selection processes will be hired as in NHDC.
- National Institute of Hydrology (NIH) Invites Application for 18 Scientist-D, Scientist-C, Scientist-B Recruitment 2023
- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Invites Application for 73 Foreman, Deputy Director and Various Posts
- College of Military Engineering Pune (CME Pune) Invites Application for 119 Group-C Posts Recruitment 2023
- Institute for Plasma Research Invites Application for 51 Scientific Assistant-B Recruitment 2023
- LGB Regional Institute of Mental Health Invites Application for Data Manager, Medical Officer, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- ICRISAT Invites Application for Associate Manager Recruitment 2023
- ICRISAT Invites Application for Senior Scientific Officer Recruitment 2023
- National Academy of Agricultural Research Management (NAARM) Invites Application for Project Executive Recruitment 2023
- National Research Centre for Litchi (NRCL) Invites Application for Assistant, Skilled Supporting Staff, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- MSC Bank Invites Application for Managing Director Recruitment 2023
- National Rural Health Mission Jammu & Kashmir Invites Application for 7 EnT Specialist, Paediatrician, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- Udupi Cochin Shipyard Invites Application for 10 Assistant General Manager, Manager, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023