NBT Recruitment 2022 for Young Professional, Consultant Grade I
National Book Trust Young Professional, Consultant Grade I Recruitment 2022: Advertisement for the post of Young Professional, Consultant Grade I in National Book Trust. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 22 December 2022. Candidates can check the latest National Book Trust Recruitment 2022 Young Professional, Consultant Grade I Vacancy 2022 details and apply online at the nbtindia.gov.in/ recruitment 2022 page.
National Book Trust Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ nbtindia.gov.in/. National Book Trust selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Delhi. More details of nbtindia.gov.in/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Vacancy Circular No:
National Book Trust (NBT)
invites applications for recruitment of Young Professional, Consultant Grade I
Young Professional, Consultant Grade I
-, New Delhi, - Delhi
Number of Vacancy: Various Post
|National Book Trust (NBT) Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Company||National Book Trust|
|Job Role||Young Professional, Consultant Grade I|
|Total Vacancy||Various Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Experience||1 - 8 years|
|Salary||70000 - 100000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||22 Dec, 2022|
|Walkin Date||30 Dec 2022|
Educational Qualification: Any Masters Degree
Skills / Eligibility
70000 - 100000(Per Month)
Age Limit:32 years to 45 years
Candidates will be selected based on written test/personal interview/medical test/walkin interview. Once a candidate is selected they will be placed as Young Professional, Consultant Grade I in NBT.
How to Apply:
Published on: 23 December 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Book Trust Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at National Book Trust. The other Related Jobs National Book Trust Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
About National Book Trust Recruitment
About National Book Trust
National Book Trust (NBT) is an Indian publishing house, which was founded in 1957 as an autonomous body under the Ministry of Education of the Government of India. The activities of the Trust include publishing, promotion of books and reading, promotion of Indian books abroad, assistance to authors and publishers, and promotion of children's literature. NBT publishes reading material in several Indian languages for all age-groups, including books for children and Neo-literates. They publish a monthly Newsletter about recent publications.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 0 vacancies in total. Young Professional, Consultant Grade I: Various Post,
What is the Pay Scale for Young Professional, Consultant Grade I, Skills / Eligibility?
The Payscale is as follows Young Professional, Consultant Grade I: INR 70000 - 100000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Young Professional, Consultant Grade I, Skills / Eligibility job at National Book Trust
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, New Delhi
What is National Book Trust Young Professional, Consultant Grade I: Various Post, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for National Book Trust Young Professional, Consultant Grade I: Various Post, is 30th December, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Young Professional, Consultant Grade I, Skills / Eligibility, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 30th December, 2022
- Indian Institute of Management Udaipur (IIM Udaipur) Invites Application for Junior Associate Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Mangalagiri Invites Application for Medical Social Worker Recruitment 2023
- Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) Invites Application for Network Technician Recruitment 2023
- ICMR Invites Application for 11 Consultant, Project Scientist Support, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- ACTREC Invites Application for Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Bhopal Invites Application for Multi Tasking Staff, Laboratory Technician, SRF Recruitment 2023
- Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) Invites Application for 771 Non Teaching Specialist Doctors Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur) Invites Application for Field Assistant Recruitment 2023
- NIRTH Invites Application for Project Assistant, Project Technician-III or Laboratory Technician, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar (AIIMS Bhubaneswar) Invites Application for Scientist-C Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Technology Madras Invites Application for Administrative Officer Recruitment 2023
- National Institute of Oceanography Goa (NIO Goa) Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2023