NCBS Invites Application for Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No: 15/2021
National Centre For Biological Sciences (NCBS)
invites applications for recruitment of Graduate Trainee
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
i. Bachelor or Master's in any branch of science or engineering.
ii. One (1) year project experience that involves programming in computational biology.
25000-31000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 40 Years.
How to Apply:
1. Interested applicants are requested to upload their CV and a short statement of research interest based on the topic above (~300 words) on the application portal.
2. Statements not related to the above topic and incomplete applications missing one of the two documents will not receive any response.
3. Last date for applying is July 31. Candidates will be contacted and interviewed on a rolling basis till position is filled.
4. Please note that candidates who have not been selected for interview will not be contacted; we are unable to reply to all inquiries from candidates.
Step 1: Interested candidates should register ONLINE through the link on our website using a valid email ID.
Step 2: You will receive a user ID and password on your registered email ID.
Step 3: Using your ID and password, you can fill in the application by clicking on “Submit Application”
Step 4: Once you fill in the application, you can SAVE or PREVIEW the application. Please Note: Any corrections should be made before you SAVE the application.
Step 5: After you SAVE, you can submit the application by clicking “SUBMIT”.
Step 6: All essential certificate is proof of your qualification, date of birth, experience, caste, etc. Should be uploaded while submitting the ONLINE application.
Published on: 15th July 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Centre for Biological Sciences Recruitment for following posts:
About National Centre for Biological Sciences Recruitment
About National Centre for Biological Sciences
National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) was established in the year 1992. It is located in Bangalore, Karnataka. NCBS is a research center specializing in biological research. The mandate of NCBS is basic and interdisciplinary research in the frontier areas of biology. Research interests of NCBS are in four broad areas ranging from the study of single molecules to systems biology. NCBS engages in a number of collaborative initiatives, such as Institute for Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine and the Centre for Cellular and Molecular Platforms, Together these three institutions do fundamental research, translational studies, and technology development. National Centre for Biological Sciences recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Technical Officer, Security Officer, Supervisor (Hospitality), Caretaker (Hospitality), Nurse, Technical Assistant (Civil), Scientific Officer (Life Sciences Facility Manager), Junior Engineer, Tradesman, Administrative Officer, Junior System Administrator, Technical Assistant (Electrical), Accounts Officer, Administrative Assistant (Accounts), clerk (Accounts), Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Instrumentation), Junior Engineer (Electrical). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Masters in Chemistry/Biochemistry/Environmental Sciences, Master's degree in Biotechnology/Biology/Nanotechnology with specialization in Biological sciences + Ability to use computers and advanced software, Graduate in any discipline, Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology (after HSC) or BHMCT or B.Sc in Hotel Management and Catering Technology + Knowledge of use of personal computers, SSC, HSC + Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery, Diploma in Civil Engineering with excellent computer skills, ME/M.Tech or Ph.D., SSC/HSC, Diploma in Engineering (Electronics/ Instrumentation) + Knowledge of use of personal computers and its applications, SSC or Equivalent. ITI i.e National Trade Certificate (NTC) awarded by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT), Graduate + Knowledge of use of personal computers and its applications, SSC/HSC + Diploma in Engineering (Computers), Diploma in Electrical Engineering with good computer skills; Graduate in Commerce with Advanced Accountancy, Financial Management, Auditing, Law and Taxation as major subjects + Diploma in Finance and Accounts, Graduate with Knowledge of typing and use of personal computers and its applications, Diploma in Civil Engineering + Knowledge of use of personal computers, Diploma in Electronics/ Instrumentation Engineering + Knowledge of use of personal computers, Diploma in Electrical Engineering, B.Sc./BCA, Graduate + knowledge of use of personal computers and applications + Typing Speed of more than 35 wpm, for a great career at National Centre for Biological Sciences.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Graduate Trainee: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Graduate Trainee?
The Payscale is as follows Graduate Trainee: INR25000,
When can I can apply for Graduate Trainee job at National Centre for Biological Sciences
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Bellary Road, Bangalore
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 31st July, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Graduate Trainee, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 31st July, 2021
- IIM Ahmedabad Invites Application for Academic Associate Recruitment 2021
- KIIDC Invites Application for Management Internship Trainee Recruitment 2021
- IIM Rohtak Invites Application for Chief Corporate Relationship Officer Recruitment 2021
- Center of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing (CIAB) Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- NBCC (India) Limited Invites Application for Expert Recruitment 2021
- Spices Board Invites Application for Spice Research Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Spices Board Invites Application for Market Research Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Anand Agricultural University (AAU) Invites Application for Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Mumbai Port Trust (MPT) Invites Application for 30 COPA Recruitment 2021
- Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University (SVVU) Invites Application for 13 Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
- JIPMER Invites Application for 121 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Central Scientific Instruments Organisation (CSIO) Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021