Govt National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management (NCSCM) Jobs 2022 - Sarkari Naukri
National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management. The other Related Jobs National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Multi Tasking Staff , Technical Assistant and More Vacancies - ( 103 Posts) Posts
- Kavaratti - Lakshadweep Last Date: 23 March 2022 Employment Type: Full Time Number of Vacancy: 103 Posts NCSCM NCSCM Recruitment 2022 Details Job Role Multi Tasking Staff , Technical Assistant and More Vacancies Education Requirement Any Graduate
|Last Date: 23 March 2022|
| Multi Tasking Staff, Research Assistant, More Vacancies - ( 103 Posts) Posts
- Lakshadweep, Chennai - India Last Date: 23 February 2022 Employment Type: Full Time Number of Vacancy: 103 Posts NCSCM Announced Job Notification For 103 Multi Tasking Staff
|Last Date: 23 February 2022|
About National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management Recruitment
About National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management
National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management (NCSCM) is an autonomous centre of the Ministry of Environment, Forests and Climate Change, Government of India, aiming to be a world-class institution for coastal and marine area management. The Centre is established within the Anna University Campus, Chennai.
Strive to become and remain a World Class knowledge institution pertaining to understanding coastal zones and coastal processes, and pertaining to integrated planning and management of coastal and marine areas; Promote integrated and sustainable management of the coastal and marine areas in India for the benefit and well being of the traditional coastal and island communities; Advise the Union and State Governments and other associated stakeholders on policy and scientific matters.
National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Scientist, Scientist (Economics), Scientist (Natural Science / Social Science / Law), Junior Software Engineer, Junior Application Engineer, Senior Technical Assistant, Senior Technical Assistant (Engineering), Senior Laboratory Assistant, Senior Laboratory Assistant (SSLC), Senior Librarian, Librarian, PS to Director, Accountant.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Master’s degree in Sociology / Social Work, Master’s degree in Natural Science / Social Science / Law, Master’s degree in Marine Sciences (or) degree in Engineering / Technology, Master’s degree in Life sciences, Master’s degree in Economics, Master’s degree in Natural Science, Graduate in Computer Science / Engineering / Technology, Diploma in Engineering / Graduate degree, Master’s degree in Library Science or Master degree with PG Diploma in library science, Diploma in Library Science, Graduate with proficiency in shorthand (120 wpm) and typing (50 wpm), Graduate in commerce or economics, Graduate in commerce or economics for a great career at National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is NCSCM Full Form?
The Full Form of NCSCM is National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management. Candidates can know the Full Form of any company by visiting the respective company official website.
How to apply for NCSCM?
Candidates can apply for NCSCM 2022 from the official link provided in the recruitment page or visit the NCSCM official website. The step wise procedure to apply for the NCSCM 2022 will be mentioned in PDF released by NCSCM. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for NCSCM 2022.
How can I join in NCSCM?
First candidates should check the official notification released by NCSCM. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria given in the official notification PDF. Candidates should apply only when they meet the eligibility criteria. After applying NCSCM will shortlist the eligible candidates and will intimate them to appear for the exam. Finally candidates can join the NCSCM only when he/she qualifies in all the selection process set by the Company.
What is the Selection Procedure for NCSCM?
The Selection Procedure for is Prelims Exam, Mains Exam and Interview. Candidates qualifying in the prelims exam will be eligible to appear for the mains exam. Those candidates who qualify in the mains exam will be eligible to appear for the interview which is the final stage. Candidates qualifying in all the selection process will be hired as in NCSCM.
- AIIMS Nagpur Invites Application for 29 Teaching Posts Recruitment 2022
- Sainik School Tilaiya Invites Application for Ward Boy, General Employees Recruitment 2022
- Small Industries Development Bank of India Invites Application for Junior Back End Java Developer Recruitment 2022
- National Institute for Smart Government Invites Application for Programmer Recruitment 2022
- Christian Medical College (CMC) Invites Application for Research Coordinator Recruitment 2022
- Small Industries Development Bank of India Invites Application for Junior Technical Lead Recruitment 2022
- National Institute for Smart Government Invites Application for Program Manager Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur Invites Application for Project Engineer Recruitment 2022
- Indian Air Force (IAF) Invites Application for Apprentices Recruitment 2022
- Border Security Force Invites Application for 40 Inspector, Junior Flight Engineer, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022
- HP Consumer Commission Invites Application for 11 Junior Office Assistant, Peon Recruitment 2022
- Mahatma Gandhi University Invites Application for Veterinarian Recruitment 2022