Govt National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management (NCSCM) Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management. The other Related Jobs National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
About National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management Recruitment
About National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management
National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management (NCSCM) is an autonomous centre of the Ministry of Environment, Forests and Climate Change, Government of India, aiming to be a world-class institution for coastal and marine area management. The Centre is established within the Anna University Campus, Chennai.
Strive to become and remain a World Class knowledge institution pertaining to understanding coastal zones and coastal processes, and pertaining to integrated planning and management of coastal and marine areas; Promote integrated and sustainable management of the coastal and marine areas in India for the benefit and well being of the traditional coastal and island communities; Advise the Union and State Governments and other associated stakeholders on policy and scientific matters.
National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Scientist, Scientist (Economics), Scientist (Natural Science / Social Science / Law), Junior Software Engineer, Junior Application Engineer, Senior Technical Assistant, Senior Technical Assistant (Engineering), Senior Laboratory Assistant, Senior Laboratory Assistant (SSLC), Senior Librarian, Librarian, PS to Director, Accountant.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Master’s degree in Sociology / Social Work, Master’s degree in Natural Science / Social Science / Law, Master’s degree in Marine Sciences (or) degree in Engineering / Technology, Master’s degree in Life sciences, Master’s degree in Economics, Master’s degree in Natural Science, Graduate in Computer Science / Engineering / Technology, Diploma in Engineering / Graduate degree, Master’s degree in Library Science or Master degree with PG Diploma in library science, Diploma in Library Science, Graduate with proficiency in shorthand (120 wpm) and typing (50 wpm), Graduate in commerce or economics, Graduate in commerce or economics for a great career at National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is NCSCM Full Form?
The Full Form of NCSCM is National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management. Candidates can know the Full Form of any company by visiting the respective company official website.
How to apply for NCSCM?
Candidates can apply for NCSCM 2023 from the official link provided in the recruitment page or visit the NCSCM official website. The step wise procedure to apply for the NCSCM 2023 will be mentioned in PDF released by NCSCM. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for NCSCM 2023.
How can I join in NCSCM?
First candidates should check the official notification released by NCSCM. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria given in the official notification PDF. Candidates should apply only when they meet the eligibility criteria. After applying NCSCM will shortlist the eligible candidates and will intimate them to appear for the exam. Finally candidates can join the NCSCM only when he/she qualifies in all the selection process set by the Company.
What is the Selection Procedure for NCSCM?
The Selection Procedure for is Prelims Exam, Mains Exam and Interview. Candidates qualifying in the prelims exam will be eligible to appear for the mains exam. Those candidates who qualify in the mains exam will be eligible to appear for the interview which is the final stage. Candidates qualifying in all the selection process will be hired as in NCSCM.
- Central University of Jammu Invites Application for 48 Various Teaching Posts
- Krishi Vigyan Kendra Ratlam Invites Application for Programme Assistant (Farm Manager) Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Technology Dhanbad Invites Application for 44 Junior Assistant, Junior Technician Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Technology Dhanbad Invites Application for 6 Junior Superintendent Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Technology Dharwad Invites Application for 22 Junior Technician and Various Posts
- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Invites Application for 18 Foreman and Various Posts
- Northeast Frontier Railway Invites Application for 51 Sportsperson Recruitment 2023
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Patna Invites Application for 93 Teaching Positions
- Directorate of School Education Telangana Invites Application for 5089 SGT, School Assistant and Various Posts
- WBPDCL Invites Application for 25 Assistant Manager and Various Posts
- Directorate of Forensic Science Assam Invites Application for 36 Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2023
- West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) Invites Application for 300 General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) Recruitment 2023