National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) was established in the year 1950. It is located in Pune, Maharashtra. NCL is a constituent member of the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) India. National Chemical Laboratory specializes in polymer science, organic chemistry, catalysis, materials chemistry, chemical engineering, biochemical sciences and process development. National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Senior Scientist/ Scientist, Senior Technical Officer, Hindi Officer, Technical Assistant, Technician, Sr Principal Scientist/ Principal Scientist, Data Entry Operator, Technical Officer. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Ph.D in Biochemistry / Biophysics / Biotechnology / Life Sciences / Chemistry, MBBS OR MBBS with MD (Medicine), Master's degree in Hindi with English as subject at the degree level, B.P.T. (Bachelor of physiotherapy), B. Sc, SSC/10th Standard with Science subject and ITI Certificate, Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), B. Sc. (Horticulture), B. Sc. (Science), for a great career at National Chemical Laboratory.
National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment for following posts:
About National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment
About National Chemical Laboratory
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is NCL Full Form?
The Full Form of NCL is National Chemical Laboratory. Candidates can know the Full Form of any company by visiting the respective company official website.
How to apply for NCL?
Candidates can apply for NCL !year from the official link provided in the recruitment page or visit the NCL official website. The step wise procedure to apply for the NCL !year will be mentioned in PDF released by NCL. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for NCL !year.
How can I join in NCL?
First candidates should check the official notification released by NCL. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria given in the official notification PDF. Candidates should apply only when they meet the eligibility criteria. After applying NCL will shortlist the eligible candidates and will intimate them to appear for the exam. Finally candidates can join the NCL only when he/she qualifies in all the selection process set by the Company.
What is the Selection Procedure for NCL?
The Selection Procedure for is Prelims Exam, Mains Exam and Interview. Candidates qualifying in the prelims exam will be eligible to appear for the mains exam. Those candidates who qualify in the mains exam will be eligible to appear for the interview which is the final stage. Candidates qualifying in all the selection process will be hired as in NCL.
MySarkariNaukri.com is the best website to look for National Chemical Laboratory government jobs or sarkari naukri for National Chemical Laboratory. Get full details of National Chemical Laboratory jobs such as eligibility criteria, number of posts, qualifications required, application process, National Chemical Laboratory Jobs Recruitment process and lots more. Browse all 2021 National Chemical Laboratory Government Jobs in India
Checkout the recent employment oppurtunities for National Chemical Laboratory in Government Sector. We have the latest jobs for National Chemical Laboratory in India. We are the first to announce any recruitment for National Chemical Laboratory as soon as it is announced.
Start your job search for National Chemical Laboratory today - for FREE!
Register now, and keep informed about all the government jobs for National Chemical Laboratory for FREE. You can also get National Chemical Laboratory Government Job alerts through Mobile.
- NIT Jamshedpur Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) Invites Application for Additional General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Good Governance (CGG) Invites Application for Software Developer (Java) Recruitment 2021
- Taralabalu Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK Taralabalu) Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Navy Invites Application for 50 SSC Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) Invites Application for Forest Officer Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Tilaiya Invites Application for Counselor Recruitment 2021
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) Invites Application for Clerk, Security Guard and Various Posts
- IIT Kanpur Invites Application for 8 Research Establishment Officer Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Serology Invites Application for Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Health & Family Welfare (NIHFW) Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- NIHFW Invites Application for Research Scientist Recruitment 2021