National Institute Of Ayurveda (NIA) Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
National Institute Of Ayurveda (NIA)
invites applications for recruitment of Consultant (Academic)
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: A Retired Registrar or Joint Registrar or Deputy Registrar or equivalent from Central/State University/Autonomous Institutions like IITs/NITs with having considerable experience in functioning of University/Deemed University and with experience of handling of Academic and Administrative matters independently.
50000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 62 years.
The selection to the above position will be made on the basis of a Walk-in-interview/Video Conferencing to be held at National Institute of Ayurveda, Deemed to be University, Jaipur 302002, the date will be informed shortly through NIA Website/email. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
How to Apply:
1. Interested persons may apply on prescribed Application with photocopies of self-attested supporting documents i.e. Educational and Experience Records etc. through email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The candidate can send the scanned copy of filled in application form along with all the required documents as single PDF on email email@example.com on or before 30-5-2021 till 5:00 PM. Candidates must ensure that the Application submitted through email should be as single PDF document. Separate PDF documents of a single candidate will not be accepted. The candidate must bring the original copy of the completely filled application form physically at the Joining Time along with the copies of the documents. Application received after the last date shall not be entertained.
Published on: 25th May 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment
About National Institute of Ayurveda
National Institute of Ayurveda was established on 7th February 1976. The institute is located at Jaipur, Rajasthan. The National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA) is the apex institute for training and research in Ayurveda in India. It is affiliated with Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur. It is also one of the only two post graduate institutes under Union government. The university offers following degrees, diploma and certificate program: Ph.D (Ayurved), M.D.(Ayurved) / M.S.(Ayurved), Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (B.A.M.S.), B. Pharma (Ayurveda), Diploma in AYUSH Nursing and Pharmacy (DAN & P), Panch Karma Technician Course, Diploma in Herbal Farming, Certificate Course in Kshar-Sutra, Certificate Course in Panchakarma, Certificate Course in Yoga & Naturopathy, Diploma Course in Ayurveda for Medical Students, Diploma Course in Ayurveda for foreigners, Ayurveda Course for Allopathic Doctors National Institute of Ayurveda recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Professor, Associate Professor, Lecturer (Prasuti-Stri Roga), Pharmacy Manager, Vaidya (Medical Officer), Clinical Registrar(Kayachikitsa), Clinical Registrar(Prasuti Tantra), Resident Medical Officer, Panchakarma Vaidya, Radiologist, Pathologist, Pharmacologist, Biochemist, Professor, Associate Professor, Lecturer. Interested candidates can pursue courses in PG Qualification in Ayurveda in the concerned Subject + M.D.(Ay.) of University of Rajasthan in the concerned Subject, for a great career at National Institute of Ayurveda.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Consultant (Academic): 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Consultant (Academic)?
The Payscale is as follows Consultant (Academic): INR50000,
When can I can apply for Consultant (Academic) job at National Institute of Ayurveda
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Amer Road, Jaipur
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 30th May, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Consultant (Academic), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 30th May, 2021
- IIIT Vadodara Diu Invites Application for Non-Teaching Posts
- Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University (HNBGU) Invites Application for Field Investigator, Field Assistant Recruitment 2021
- SCTIMST Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- SCTIMST Invites Application for 5 Apprentice - ECG Technology Recruitment 2021
- NBCC (India) Limited Invites Application for Airport Operations Expert, Airport Systems Expert Recruitment 2021
- West Bengal Police (WB Police) Invites Application for 330 Sub-Inspector, Sergeant Recruitment 2021
- SKUAST Invites Application for Field Worker, Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- PJTSAU Invites Application for Business Development Manager Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Wood Science and Technology (IWST) Invites Application for 23 Project Assistant and Various Posts
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) Invites Application for 116 Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021
- NIELIT Chennai Invites Application for 18 Resource Person, Consultant Recruitment 2021
- Agriculture University Jodhpur (AUJ) Invites Application for Field Assistant, SRF Recruitment 2021