NIA Jaipur Recruitment 2023 For 30 Nursing Officer, Multi Tasking Staff and Various Posts
Vacancy Circular No: 2/2023
National Institute Of Ayurveda (NIA) Nursing Officer, Multi Tasking Staff and Various Posts Recruitment 2023
Advertisement for the post of Nursing Officer, Multi Tasking Staff and Various Posts in National Institute Of Ayurveda (NIA). Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 5th June 2023. Candidates can check the latest National Institute Of Ayurveda (NIA) Recruitment 2023 Nursing Officer, Multi Tasking Staff and Various Posts Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the www.ceeri.res.in recruitment 2023 page.
National Institute Of Ayurveda (NIA) Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ www.ceeri.res.in. National Institute Of Ayurveda (NIA) selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed in Rajasthan. More details of www.ceeri.res.in recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Nursing Officer, Multi Tasking Staff and Various Posts
Amer Road, Jaipur, 302002 Rajasthan
Number of Vacancy: 30 Posts
Radiologist: M.D. in Radiology from a recognized University. OR M.D.(Ayurved) in Vikiran Vigyan as Thesis Topic.
Bio-Chemist: M.Sc. and Ph.D in Bio-Chemistry from a recognized University.
Clinical Registrar: MD (Ayurveda) in the Subject of Kayachikitsa from a recognized University and duly recognized by CCIM.
Junior Secretariat Assistant:
1. Pass in 12th Standard from a Central/State Board of Education.
2. Typing Speed of 35 words per minute in English/30 words per minute in Hindi Corresponding to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH, respectively, on an average of 5 Key Depressions for each word on Computer.
3. Knowledge in Computer like MS Word, MS Excell, Power Point Presentations, Internet etc.
1. Pass in 12th Standard from a State/Central Board of Education.
2. Diploma in Ayush Nursing and Pharmacy of not less than 3 years duration including Internship from recognized University. OR B. Pharma(Ayurveda) from a recognized University
Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist: 10+2 with Science subject and DMLT from any Government recognized Institution with 1 Year relevant experience. Desirable: Degree in Medical Laboratory Science.
Nursing Officer: B.Sc (Hons.) in Nursing/B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University. OR Post basic B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University.
Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS): Pass in 10th Standard from Central/State Board of Education.
Accounts Officer: Accounts Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer/Group-B Officer with the Following: 1. At least 8 years experience in a responsible capacity in a Group- B Post in Govt./Semi Govt. Department or Audit Department (Civil, Posts & Telegraphs and Railways) 2. Adequate experience in work relating to internal Audit, Govt. Procedures or Budgetary Control and Accounts, knowledge of Rules and Regulations of Central Govt. etc. 3. In order, preference will be given to CA/Cost Accountant trained in Financial Management/Commerce Graduate.
18000-177500/- Per Month
Age Limit: Maximum 40 Years.
Application Fee: please refer to official notification.
Selection Procedure: please refer to official notification.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit the original job details page): https://recruitment.niajaipur.com/.
Published on: 25th May 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at National Institute of Ayurveda. The other Related Jobs National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment Notification
Accountant and Various Posts ( 22 Posts)View Job Details
Last Date for application: 30th June 2023
Job Location: -, Panchkula
Pay Scale: INR18000-177500
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Nursing Officer, Multi Tasking Staff and Various Posts - ( 30 Posts) Posts
Amer Road, Jaipur
|Last Date: 5th June 2023|
| Young Professional - ( 5 Posts) Posts
-, New Delhi
|Last Date: 25 October 2022|
| Pharmacist, MTS & Other Posts - ( 28 Posts) Posts
Amer Road, Jaipur
|Last Date: 20th October 2022|
| Project Assistant - ( 1 Post Posts) Posts
-, New Delhi
|Last Date: 09 September 2022|
| Coordinator - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Madhav Vilas Palace Jorawar Singh Gate Amer Road, Jaipur
|Last Date: 05 August 2022|
| Assistant Professor - ( Various Posts) Posts
Madhav Vilas Palace Jorawar Singh Gate Amer Road , Jaipur
|Last Date: 14 July 2022|
About National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment
About National Institute of Ayurveda
National Institute of Ayurveda is an apex autonomous Institute under the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India for promoting the growth and development of Ayurveda as a model Institute for evolving high standards of Teaching, Training, Research, and Patient Care and also to invoke scientific outlook to the knowledge of Ayurvedic System of Healthcare.
National Institute of Ayurveda was established on 7th February 1976. The institute is located at Jaipur, Rajasthan. The National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA) is the apex institute for training and research in Ayurveda in India. It is affiliated with Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur. It is also one of the only two post graduate institutes under Union government. The university offers following degrees, diploma and certificate program: Ph.D (Ayurved), M.D.(Ayurved) / M.S.(Ayurved), Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (B.A.M.S.), B. Pharma (Ayurveda), Diploma in AYUSH Nursing and Pharmacy (DAN & P), Panch Karma Technician Course, Diploma in Herbal Farming, Certificate Course in Kshar-Sutra, Certificate Course in Panchakarma, Certificate Course in Yoga & Naturopathy, Diploma Course in Ayurveda for Medical Students, Diploma Course in Ayurveda for foreigners, Ayurveda Course for Allopathic Doctors National Institute of Ayurveda recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Professor, Associate Professor, Lecturer (Prasuti-Stri Roga), Pharmacy Manager, Vaidya (Medical Officer), Clinical Registrar(Kayachikitsa), Clinical Registrar(Prasuti Tantra), Resident Medical Officer, Panchakarma Vaidya, Radiologist, Pathologist, Pharmacologist, Biochemist, Professor, Associate Professor, Lecturer. Interested candidates can pursue courses in PG Qualification in Ayurveda in the concerned Subject + M.D.(Ay.) of University of Rajasthan in the concerned Subject, for a great career at National Institute of Ayurveda.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 30 vacancies in total. Nursing Officer, Multi Tasking Staff and Various Posts: 30 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Nursing Officer, Multi Tasking Staff and Various Posts?
The Payscale is as follows Nursing Officer, Multi Tasking Staff and Various Posts: INR18000-177500,
When can I can apply for Nursing Officer, Multi Tasking Staff and Various Posts job at National Institute of Ayurveda
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Amer Road, Jaipur
What is National Institute of Ayurveda Nursing Officer, Multi Tasking Staff and Various Posts: 30 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for National Institute of Ayurveda Nursing Officer, Multi Tasking Staff and Various Posts: 30 Posts, is 5th June, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Nursing Officer, Multi Tasking Staff and Various Posts, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 5th June, 2023
- Chhattisgarh Forest Department Invites Application for 1484 Forest Guard Recruitment 2023
- CEPT University Invites Application for Assistant Manager or Senior Executive Recruitment 2023
- Central Arid Zone Research Institute (CAZRI) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow, Junior Field Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute (CIFRI) Invites Application for Young Professional-II Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute Of Petrochemicals Engineering And Technology (CIPET) Invites Application for Lecturer, Instructor Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute of Psychiatry (CIP) Invites Application for Clinical Psychology Tutor, Psychiatric Social Work Tutor Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute of Psychiatry Invites Application for 19 Senior Resident Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute of Road Transport (CIRT) Invites Application for 15 Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice and General Stream Graduates Recruitment 2023
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy (SVPNPA) Invites Application for 57 Inspector, Sub Inspector, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology (NERIST) Invites Application for 32 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- National Health Mission Raipur (NHM Raipur) Invites Application for 79 Nursing Officer, Physiotherapist and Various Posts