National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) Invites Application for Scientist Recruitment 2020
Vacancy Circular No: NIE/PE/Advt/2020/07
National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE)
invites applications for recruitment of Scientist B (Medical / Non-Medical) [Site Coordinator]
Scientist B (Medical / Non-Medical) [Site Coordinator]
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
MEDICAL: MBBS degree recognized by MCI with one year research/teaching experience or MD in Microbiology / Preventive & Social Medicine (PSM) / Community Medicine from a recognized University.
NON MEDICAL: 1st Class Master’s degree in Microbiology / Public Health / Epidemiology from a recognized university with 2 years research experience in related field OR 2nd Class Master’s degree in Microbiology / Public Health / Epidemiology with Ph.D. from a recognized University OR BDS/B.V.Sc. degree with one year research experience in related field.
48000-61000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 35 Years.
How to Apply:
Candidates shall send their filled application form, along with all supporting documents through Email firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 16.06.2020 by 05:00 p.m., subject to be mentioned as “Application for the post of Project Scientist-B (Medical / Non-Medical) (Site Coordinator) under COZEI Project”.
Published on: 28th May 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Epidemiology Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Epidemiology Recruitment
About National Institute of Epidemiology
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Scientist B (Medical / Non-Medical) [Site Coordinator]: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Scientist B (Medical / Non-Medical) [Site Coordinator]?
The Payscale is as follows Scientist B (Medical / Non-Medical) [Site Coordinator]: INR48000,
When can I can apply for Scientist B (Medical / Non-Medical) [Site Coordinator] job at National Institute of Epidemiology
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in J.L.N. Marg, Jaipur
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 16th June, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Scientist B (Medical / Non-Medical) [Site Coordinator], then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 16th June, 2020
- Shiv Nadar University (SNU) Invites Application for Scientific Officer Recruitment 2021
- JIPMER Invites Application for Data Entry Operator (DEO) Recruitment 2021
- Karnataka State Police (KSP) Invites Application for 250 Follower Recruitment 2021
- OSSSC Invites Application for 529 Statistical Field Surveyor Recruitment 2021
- Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University (CSMU) Invites Application for 49 Teaching Vacancy
- Border Security Force (BSF) Invites Application for 269 Constable (GD) Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Rishikesh Invites Application for 76 Teaching Vacancy
- PMBI Invites Application for Deputy Manager, Executive Recruitment 2021
- Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Invites Application for Helper Recruitment 2021
- IARI Invites Application for JRF, PA, Field Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Defence Institute Of Advanced Technology (DIAT) Invites Application for JRF, SRF Recruitment 2021
- Nagaland University Invites Application for Junior Project Fellow Recruitment 2021