Govt National Institute Of Fashion Technology (NIFT) Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
National Institute of Fashion Technology Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at National Institute of Fashion Technology. The other Related Jobs National Institute of Fashion Technology Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
About National Institute of Fashion Technology Recruitment
About National Institute of Fashion Technology
Set up in 1986, NIFT is the pioneering institute of fashion education in the country and has been in the vanguard of providing professional human resource to the textile and apparel industry. It was made a statutory institute in 2006 by an Act of the Indian Parliament with the President of India as ‘Visitor’ and has full fledged campuses all across the country. Over the years NIFT has also been working as a knowledge service provider to the Union and State governments in the area of design development and positioning of handlooms and handicrafts.
National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) was established in the year 1986. Its headquarters is located in New Delhi. NIFT is a Fashion Institute. NIFT has centers at Mumbai, Kolkata, Kangra, Gandhinagar, Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore, Raebareli, Patna, Shillong, Bhopal, Kannur, Bhubaneswar and Jodhpur. NIFT offers four-year bachelor and two-year master programmes in the areas of Design, Management and Technology. NIFT Delhi, Bengaluru and Gandhinagar are the top 3 centers in education and placement. NIFT offers undergraduate courses in - Apparel Production - B.F.TECH, Accessory Design - Fashion Accessory & Lifestyle Products, Fashion Design, Fashion Communication, Knitwear Design, Fashion & Textile Design, Fashion & Leather Design. The institute offers post graduate courses in Master of Design - M.DES, Master of Fashion Management - M.F.M, Master of Fashion Technology - M.F.Tech. National Institute of Fashion Technology recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Project Engineer, Deputy Director (F&A), Executive Engineer, Hindi Officer, Accounts Officer, Computer Engineer, Sr. Assistant (Accounts), Junior Engineer (Electrical), Junior Engineer (Civil), Research Assistant, Senior Assistant (Admin), Assistant (Accounts), Computer Engineer, Research Assistant (Resource Centre/ Library), Senior Assistant (Accounts), Stenographer, Machine Mechanic, Junior Engineer (Civil), Assistant Director, Estate Engineer, Campus Director, Research Associate-cum-Project Manager, Assistant Warden, Assistant (Accounts), Lab Assistant, Library Assistant, Registrar, Joint Director, Centre Director, Director (Finance), Vigilance Officer, Consultant-Designer. Interested candidates can pursue courses in BE/ B.Tech (Engg) in Computer Science / IT / Electronics and Communication or Master in Computer Application, Certificate/specialized course in Computer Applications in the area of Library Information Science, Commerce graduates with CA(Inter), ICWA (Inter/Final) / CS (Inter/Final) or Post-graduate in Commerce/ Economics / Statistics / Mathematics, Graduate + Minimum speed of 80 wpm in shorthand and 40 wpm In typing, Diploma from ITI in Machine Mechanic in related areas, Diploma in Civil Engineering, Cost Accountant, BE (Civil Engineering), Post Graduate Degree, Graduate, Graduate in Commerce/Economics/Statistics/Mathematics + Diploma / Certificate in Computer Applications Operations latest softwares + MS Office (Word/Excel/Powerpoint), Accounts related software, Diploma/Certificate from ITI as Fitter in related areas, 10+2 + Diploma / Certificate in Computer Applications Operations latest softwares i.e. MS Office (Word/Excel/Powerpoint) and proficiency in computer operations + Have a speed of 30wpm in English/ Hindi Typing, Graduate + Diploma in Library Science, Bachelor' Degree in Computer Application / B.Sc. (Computer Science) + Knowledge of Graphics and Multimedia software or Garment CAD, Post Graduate degree in any discipline, qualified Chartered Accountant, for a great career at National Institute of Fashion Technology.
- NABFINS Limited Invites Application for Customer Service Officer, Customer Service Executive, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- Kolkata City NUHM Society (KMC) Invites Application for 29 Medical Officer Recruitment 2023
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2023
- Haryana Public Service commission (HPSC) Invites Application for 4 Assistant Mining Engineer Recruitment 2023
- Tamil Nadu Electricity Regulatory Commission (TNERC) Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2023
- Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University (HNBGU) Invites Application for Controller of Examinations Recruitment 2023
- DHS Tiruppur Invites Application for 108 Staff Nurse and Various Posts
- Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences (UPUMS) Invites Application for 12 Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023
- DHS Madurai Invites Application for 138 Multipurpose Health Worker and Various Posts
- Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) Invites Application for Assistant Geologist Recruitment 2023
- Haryana Public Service commission (HPSC) Invites Application for 12 Mining Officer Recruitment 2023
- Cosmos Bank Invites Application for Java Developer Recruitment 2023