Govt National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
National Institute of Nutrition Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at National Institute of Nutrition. The other Related Jobs National Institute of Nutrition Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
About National Institute of Nutrition Recruitment
About National Institute of Nutrition
National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) was founded by Sir Robert McCarrison in the year 1918 as 'Beri-Beri' Enquiry Unit in a single room laboratory at the Pasteur Institute, Coonoor, Tamil Nadu. In 1928, It emerged as full-fledged "Nutrition Research Laboratories" (NRL) with Dr McCarrison being appointed as its first Director. NIN was was shifted to Hyderabad in 1958.
National Institute of Nutrition is a Public Health, Biotechnology and Translational research center. It is situated in Hyderabad. The institute conducts research in obesity, diabetes, food chemistry and public health. National Institute of Public Health was established in 1958 in Hyderabad. National Institute of Nutrition is a Public Health carries out research and patent development in clinical nutrition, pharmacology, pathology, toxicology, food chemistry, endocrinology, molecular biology, regenerative medicine, community nutrition, ophthalmology, and sports nutrition. The institute also offers advanced education courses and Ph.D. program for nutrition and laboratory animal sciences. National Institute of Nutrition recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Research Associate, Data Entry Operator, Project Assistant, Research Assistant, Senior Research Fellowship, Scientist (Medical), Technician, Lab Technician, Filed Attendants, Senior Research Fellowships, Animal Attendant, Field Worker, Junior Research Fellow, Lab Attendant, Section Officer, Personal Assistant, Field Investigator, Attendant. Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc., Ph.D. in Biotechnology / Genetics / Animal Genetics / Biochemistry, 10+2 + Diploma in Computer Application, 10th Class, Bachelor Degree in Bio-chemistry/Life Sciences with DMLT, M.Sc., in Bio-Chemistry / Microbiology /Biotechnology, MBBS + MD or DNB in SPM/General Medicine/ Paediatrics/MPH/DCH/ DPH, 10+2 + Diploma in Data Entry Operation, 10+2 with science subjects + B.Sc. (BZC) / BSW (in Anthropology/Sociology), 10+2 / with science subjects / intermediate (BPC) + Certificate in Lab technology, B.Sc. in Food & Nutrition, graduate degree + diploma in shorthand with 120 w.p.m and 40 w.p.m. in Typing, Bachelor Degree in Home Science / Nutrition, B. Tech (Biotechnology/Bioinformatics/Computer Science/IT), for a great career at National Institute of Nutrition.
- Indian Navy Civilian Entrance Test (INCET-01/2023) - Apply Online for 910 Posts
- Directorate of Medical Education Andhra Pradesh Invites Application for 144 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- Sri Venkateswara Medical College Tirupati Invites Application for 82 Senior Resident Recruitment 2023
- DPS DAE Invites Application for 62 Junior Purchase Assistant / Junior Storekeeper Recruitment 2023
- Steel Authority Of India Limited (SAIL) Invites Application for 92 Management Trainee (MT) Recruitment 2023
- NTPC Limited Invites Application for 114 Mining Overman and Various Posts
- Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) Invites Application for 444 Assistant Section Officer (ASO)/ Section Officer (SO) Recruitment 2023
- Sports Authority of India (SAI) Invites Application for 22 Young Professional Recruitment 2023
- NHPC Limited Invites Application for 70 Apprenticeship Trainee Recruitment 2023
- IIIT Sri City Invites Application for 18 Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor Recruitment 2023
- Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Invites Application for 81 Deputy Collector and Various Posts
- Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Invites Application for 430 Group-B, Group-C Posts Recruitment 2023