Govt National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
National Institute of Nutrition Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at National Institute of Nutrition. The other Related Jobs National Institute of Nutrition Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
About National Institute of Nutrition Recruitment
About National Institute of Nutrition
National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) was founded by Sir Robert McCarrison in the year 1918 as 'Beri-Beri' Enquiry Unit in a single room laboratory at the Pasteur Institute, Coonoor, Tamil Nadu. In 1928, It emerged as full-fledged "Nutrition Research Laboratories" (NRL) with Dr McCarrison being appointed as its first Director. NIN was was shifted to Hyderabad in 1958.
National Institute of Nutrition is a Public Health, Biotechnology and Translational research center. It is situated in Hyderabad. The institute conducts research in obesity, diabetes, food chemistry and public health. National Institute of Public Health was established in 1958 in Hyderabad. National Institute of Nutrition is a Public Health carries out research and patent development in clinical nutrition, pharmacology, pathology, toxicology, food chemistry, endocrinology, molecular biology, regenerative medicine, community nutrition, ophthalmology, and sports nutrition. The institute also offers advanced education courses and Ph.D. program for nutrition and laboratory animal sciences. National Institute of Nutrition recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Research Associate, Data Entry Operator, Project Assistant, Research Assistant, Senior Research Fellowship, Scientist (Medical), Technician, Lab Technician, Filed Attendants, Senior Research Fellowships, Animal Attendant, Field Worker, Junior Research Fellow, Lab Attendant, Section Officer, Personal Assistant, Field Investigator, Attendant. Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc., Ph.D. in Biotechnology / Genetics / Animal Genetics / Biochemistry, 10+2 + Diploma in Computer Application, 10th Class, Bachelor Degree in Bio-chemistry/Life Sciences with DMLT, M.Sc., in Bio-Chemistry / Microbiology /Biotechnology, MBBS + MD or DNB in SPM/General Medicine/ Paediatrics/MPH/DCH/ DPH, 10+2 + Diploma in Data Entry Operation, 10+2 with science subjects + B.Sc. (BZC) / BSW (in Anthropology/Sociology), 10+2 / with science subjects / intermediate (BPC) + Certificate in Lab technology, B.Sc. in Food & Nutrition, graduate degree + diploma in shorthand with 120 w.p.m and 40 w.p.m. in Typing, Bachelor Degree in Home Science / Nutrition, B. Tech (Biotechnology/Bioinformatics/Computer Science/IT), for a great career at National Institute of Nutrition.
- National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) Invites Application for 47 Technical Assistant, Laboratory Attendant-I Recruitment 2023
- Power Grid Corporation of India (PGCIL) Invites Application for 20 Field Supervisor Recruitment 2023
- Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) Invites Application for 484 ITI Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- DMHO Chittoor Invites Application for 54 Staff Nurse, Pharmacist and Various Posts
- Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) Invites Application for 83 Veterinary Officer, Election Inspector Recruitment 2023
- Dredging Corporation of India (DCI) Invites Application for 18 Project Manager and Various Posts
- West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) Invites Application for 14 Assistant Translator Recruitment 2023
- Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) Invites Application for 29 GDMO, Nurse, Pharmacist, Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Ltd (KAPL) Invites Application for 32 Professional Service Representative, Area Manager Recruitment 2023
- Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPMKVVCL) Invites Application for 38 Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2023
- National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences (NBEMS) Invites Application for 48 Junior Assistant and Various Posts
- AIIMS Bathinda Invites Application for 89 Various Teaching Positions