Govt National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
National Institute of Nutrition Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at National Institute of Nutrition. The other Related Jobs National Institute of Nutrition Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
About National Institute of Nutrition Recruitment
About National Institute of Nutrition
National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) was founded by Sir Robert McCarrison in the year 1918 as 'Beri-Beri' Enquiry Unit in a single room laboratory at the Pasteur Institute, Coonoor, Tamil Nadu. In 1928, It emerged as full-fledged "Nutrition Research Laboratories" (NRL) with Dr McCarrison being appointed as its first Director. NIN was was shifted to Hyderabad in 1958.
National Institute of Nutrition is a Public Health, Biotechnology and Translational research center. It is situated in Hyderabad. The institute conducts research in obesity, diabetes, food chemistry and public health. National Institute of Public Health was established in 1958 in Hyderabad. National Institute of Nutrition is a Public Health carries out research and patent development in clinical nutrition, pharmacology, pathology, toxicology, food chemistry, endocrinology, molecular biology, regenerative medicine, community nutrition, ophthalmology, and sports nutrition. The institute also offers advanced education courses and Ph.D. program for nutrition and laboratory animal sciences. National Institute of Nutrition recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Research Associate, Data Entry Operator, Project Assistant, Research Assistant, Senior Research Fellowship, Scientist (Medical), Technician, Lab Technician, Filed Attendants, Senior Research Fellowships, Animal Attendant, Field Worker, Junior Research Fellow, Lab Attendant, Section Officer, Personal Assistant, Field Investigator, Attendant. Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc., Ph.D. in Biotechnology / Genetics / Animal Genetics / Biochemistry, 10+2 + Diploma in Computer Application, 10th Class, Bachelor Degree in Bio-chemistry/Life Sciences with DMLT, M.Sc., in Bio-Chemistry / Microbiology /Biotechnology, MBBS + MD or DNB in SPM/General Medicine/ Paediatrics/MPH/DCH/ DPH, 10+2 + Diploma in Data Entry Operation, 10+2 with science subjects + B.Sc. (BZC) / BSW (in Anthropology/Sociology), 10+2 / with science subjects / intermediate (BPC) + Certificate in Lab technology, B.Sc. in Food & Nutrition, graduate degree + diploma in shorthand with 120 w.p.m and 40 w.p.m. in Typing, Bachelor Degree in Home Science / Nutrition, B. Tech (Biotechnology/Bioinformatics/Computer Science/IT), for a great career at National Institute of Nutrition.
- West Central Railway (WCR) Invites Application for 8 Group-C, Erstwhile Group-D Recruitment 2023
- RailTel Corporation of India Invites Application for 21 Deputy Manager and Various Posts
- Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) Invites Application for Member Technical Staff (Scientist-F) Recruitment 2023
- IGNOU Invites Application for 35 Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- Indian Bureau of Mines (IBM) Invites Application for 10 Deputy Mineral Economist Recruitment 2023
- Eastern Railway (ER) Invites Application for 15 Group-C, Erstwhile Group-D Recruitment 2023
- Indian Navy Invites Application for 129 Fire Engine Driver, Fireman Recruitment 2023
- Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited (MIDHANI) Invites Application for 54 Various Non-Executive Posts Recruitment 2023
- Krishi Vigyan Kendra Burhanpur Invites Application for Programme Assistant Recruitment 2023
- IIIT Allahabad Invites Application for Teaching, Non-Teaching Positions
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) Invites Application for 75 Supervisor Trainees Recruitment 2023
- Kamarajar Port Limited Invites Application for 9 Pilot Recruitment 2023