Govt National Institute Of Malaria Research (NIMR) Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
NIMR Recruitment 2021 nimr.org.in Jobs. Latest Job: National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Invites Application for Research Associate I Recruitment 2021.
Walk-in interview for Project Officer at National Institute Of Malaria Research (NIMR), New Delhi
Walk-in-Interview will be held on 12th February 2018 at 10:00 AM at ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research, Sec-8, Dwarka, New Delhi-110077.
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Graduate in any discipline with five years experience of administration / finance and accounts work. Age: upto 30 yrs Desirable: Bachelor degree in Commerce from recognized university / Institution. Handling scientific data and possessing adequate knowledge of computer applications.
Pay Scale: INR Rs. 32,000/- p.m. (fixed)
Age Limit: 40 years.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may appear for a Walk-in-Interview together with their complete bio-data with one recent photograph and photocopies of the certificates/testimonials and the originals for verification before the Selection Committee on 12.02.2018 at 10:00 am at ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research, Sec-8, Dwarka, New Delhi-110077. Registration of candidates for the post will be closed after 30 minutes of the scheduled time. NOC is necessary in the case of persons serving in Central/State Govt./Autonomous Bodies/PSUs. No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the interview.
31st January 2018
Last date for application is: 12th February 2018
Date of Interview: 12th February 2018
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Recruitment
About National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR)
ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research was established in 1977 as ‘Malaria Research Centre’, which was renamed as ‘National Institute of Malaria Research’ in November 2005. ICMR-NIMR is one of the institutes of the Indian Council of Medical Research (an autonomous body under Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India).
The primary task of the Institute is to find short term as well as long term solutions to the problems of malaria through basic, applied and operational field research. The Institute also plays a key role in man power resource development through trainings/workshops and transfer of technology. The major areas of research carried out over the years are on mosquito fauna surveys, development of genetic and molecular markers for important malaria vectors and parasites, cytotaxonomic studies identifying major vectors as species complexes and laboratory and field studies to examine the biological variations among sibling species, development of molecular identification techniques for sibling species, monitoring of insecticide resistance through space and time, preparation of action plans, etc. have yielded valuable information. Field evaluation of new insecticides, biolarvicides, insecticide-impregnated bed nets, drugs and parasite diagnostic kits have provided new armament to malaria control. Many of these have found place in national malaria control programme.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Project Officer: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Officer?
The Payscale is as follows Project Officer: Rs. 32,000/- p.m. (fixed),
When can I can apply for Project Officer job at National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 12th February, 2018
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Officer, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 12th February, 2018
- Medical and Health Department Nellore Invites Application for Forensic Specialist Recruitment 2021
- NPCI Invites Application for Incharge Blockchain Recruitment 2021
- Medical and Health Department Nellore Invites Application for Audiometrician Recruitment 2021
- NHM Tamil Nadu Invites Application for 4848 Mid Level Health Provider Recruitment 2021
- Medical and Health Department Nellore Invites Application for General Physician Recruitment 2021
- National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC) Invites Application for Office Assistant, Senior Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC) Invites Application for 55 Management Trainee Recruitment 2021
- National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) Invites Application for Project Associate I and II Recruitment 2021
- UNDP Invites Application for Programme Analyst Recruitment 2021
- National Institute For Empowerment Of Persons With Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD) Invites Application for Senior Consultant or Consultant Recruitment 2021
- NIEPMD Invites Application for Special Educator cum Vocational Instructor Recruitment 2021
- IACS Invites Application for 9 Research Associate-II Recruitment 2021