Govt National Institute Of Malaria Research (NIMR) Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
NIMR Recruitment 2021 nimr.org.in Jobs. Latest Job: National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Invites Application for Research Associate I Recruitment 2021.
Walk-in-interview for Research Associate at National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR), New Delhi
National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR)
invites applications for recruitment of Research Associate
Sector-8, Dwarka, New Delhi, 110077 New Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Ph.D in Earth Sciences/Life Sciences from a recognized university or equivalent or having 3 years of experience in research or teaching in relevant field after M.Sc/ M.Tech with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal. Desirable: I. Experience in GIS/Remote sensing software II. Knowledge of computer applications and analytical skills.
36000/- Per Month
Age Limit: Up to 40 years for Male candidates and 42 years for Female candidates.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may walk in on 19.07.2019 for personal discussion at ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research, Sector-8, Dwarka, New Delhi-110077, along with Bio-data with documents in support of qualification and experience and testimonials in original for verification. NOC from the employer, if employed should also be brought. No TA/DA will be paid for the interview. Selected candidates may be posted anywhere in India.
Published on: 10th July 2019
Date of Interview: 19th July 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Recruitment
About National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR)
ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research was established in 1977 as ‘Malaria Research Centre’, which was renamed as ‘National Institute of Malaria Research’ in November 2005. ICMR-NIMR is one of the institutes of the Indian Council of Medical Research (an autonomous body under Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India).
The primary task of the Institute is to find short term as well as long term solutions to the problems of malaria through basic, applied and operational field research. The Institute also plays a key role in man power resource development through trainings/workshops and transfer of technology. The major areas of research carried out over the years are on mosquito fauna surveys, development of genetic and molecular markers for important malaria vectors and parasites, cytotaxonomic studies identifying major vectors as species complexes and laboratory and field studies to examine the biological variations among sibling species, development of molecular identification techniques for sibling species, monitoring of insecticide resistance through space and time, preparation of action plans, etc. have yielded valuable information. Field evaluation of new insecticides, biolarvicides, insecticide-impregnated bed nets, drugs and parasite diagnostic kits have provided new armament to malaria control. Many of these have found place in national malaria control programme.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Research Associate: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Research Associate?
The Payscale is as follows Research Associate: INR36000,
When can I can apply for Research Associate job at National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Sector-8, Dwarka
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 19th July, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Research Associate, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 19th July, 2019
- Medical and Health Department Nellore Invites Application for Forensic Specialist Recruitment 2021
- NPCI Invites Application for Incharge Blockchain Recruitment 2021
- Medical and Health Department Nellore Invites Application for Audiometrician Recruitment 2021
- NHM Tamil Nadu Invites Application for 4848 Mid Level Health Provider Recruitment 2021
- Medical and Health Department Nellore Invites Application for General Physician Recruitment 2021
- National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC) Invites Application for Office Assistant, Senior Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC) Invites Application for 55 Management Trainee Recruitment 2021
- National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) Invites Application for Project Associate I and II Recruitment 2021
- UNDP Invites Application for Programme Analyst Recruitment 2021
- National Institute For Empowerment Of Persons With Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD) Invites Application for Senior Consultant or Consultant Recruitment 2021
- NIEPMD Invites Application for Special Educator cum Vocational Instructor Recruitment 2021
- IACS Invites Application for 9 Research Associate-II Recruitment 2021