Govt National Institute Of Siddha (NIS) Jobs 2022 - Sarkari Naukri
National Institute Of Siddha Recruitment 2022 nischennai.org NIS Jobs. Latest Job: National Institute Of Siddha (NIS) Invites Application for 14 Professor and Various Posts.
National Institute of Siddha Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at National Institute of Siddha. The other Related Jobs National Institute of Siddha Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Professor - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Tambaram Sanatorium, Chennai
|Last Date: 3rd March 2021|
| Emergency Medical Officer - ( 2 Posts) Posts
||Last Date: 3rd March 2021|
| Medical Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts
||Last Date: 3rd March 2021|
About National Institute of Siddha Recruitment
About National Institute of Siddha
National Institute of Siddha (NIS) was established on 3rd September 2005. It is located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. NIS was established to provide research and higher studies facility and help in securing global recognition for the Siddha system of medicine. It is an autonomous body under the Department of AYUSH established with the aim to impart post-graduate education and research in Siddha medicine, provide holistic medical care through Siddha, develop, promote and propagate the science and art of Siddha. NIS is affiliated to the Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University and conducts post-graduate courses and doctor of medicine (M.D.) in Siddha in six subjects, namely, Siddha maruthuvam - pothu (general medicine); gunapadam (pharmacology); sirappu maruthuvam(special medicine); pillaippini maruthuvam or kuzhandhai maruthuvam (paediatrics); noi nadal (pathology), and nanju nool (toxicology) and Maruthuva Needhi Noolum (medical ethics). National Institute of Siddha recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Office Superintendent, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Professor, Radiographer, Dark Room Assistant (OT), Professor (Maruthuvam), Professor (Sirappu Maruthuvam), Assistant Professor (Modern Medicine), Dy. Medical Superintendent/Medical Officer, Statistical Assistant, Nursing Assistant, Assistant Professor (Pathology), Assistant Professor (Forensic Medicine), Assistant Professor (General Medicine / Modern medicine), Assistant Professor (Physiology), Radiologist, Lecturer, Librarian, Physiotherapist, Upper Division Clerk, Lab Technician, Lab Assistant, Professor, Associate Professor, Deputy Director (Admin.), Accounts Officer, Store/Pharmacy Officer, Statistical Assistant. Interested candidates can pursue courses in degree, Higher Secondary + Typing Speed prescribed as per DOPT norms, PG qualification in Siddha in the concerned subject, Pass in the CRA examination, M.D. (Pathology) or Post-Graduate Diploma in Pathology, M.D. Forensic Medicine/Forensic Pathology, M.D. (General Medicine)/Internal Medicine or Post-Graduate Diploma in General Medicine , M.Sc. (Physiology), PG degree in the concerned subject, a degree in Library science, Degree in Physiotherapy, HSC + vocational course in Laboratory Technology OR Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology, for a great career at National Institute of Siddha.
MySarkariNaukri.com is the best website to look for National Institute Siddha government jobs or sarkari naukri for National Institute Siddha. Get full details of National Institute Siddha jobs such as eligibility criteria, number of posts, qualifications required, application process, National Institute Siddha Jobs Recruitment process and lots more. Browse all 2022 National Institute Siddha Government Jobs in India
Checkout the recent employment oppurtunities for National Institute Siddha in Government Sector. We have the latest jobs for National Institute Siddha in India. We are the first to announce any recruitment for National Institute Siddha as soon as it is announced.
Start your job search for National Institute Siddha today - for FREE!
Register now, and keep informed about all the government jobs for National Institute Siddha for FREE. You can also get National Institute Siddha Government Job alerts through Mobile.
- Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA) Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2022
- NEIGRIHMS Invites Application for Junior Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
- NEIGRIHMS Invites Application for Deputy Medical Superintendent Recruitment 2022
- Certification Engineers International Ltd (CEIL) Invites Application for Officer Recruitment 2022
- Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology (SLIET) Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2022
- National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (NILD) Invites Application for Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2022
- National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (NILD) Invites Application for Assistant Store Keeper Recruitment 2022
- National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (NILD) Invites Application for Pathology Technician Recruitment 2022
- National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (NILD) Invites Application for Staff Nurse Recruitment 2022
- National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (NILD) Invites Application for Lecturer (Physiotherapy) Recruitment 2022
- National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (NILD) Invites Application for Resident Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
- Selection Centre North Invites Application for MTS (Safaiwala) Recruitment 2022