National Institute of Speech and Hearing (NISH) Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
National Institute of Speech and Hearing (NISH)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Assistant
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have MSW (Medical and Psychiatry). Proficiency in Malayalam language is a must for applying for this post
20000/- Per Month
Age Limit: As Per Rules
How to Apply:
1. Interested candidates should apply via email to email@example.com attaching detailed bio-data and a passport size photograph, indicating email ID and mobile phone number and with the name of the position as the email subject line.
2. Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Project Assistant CeDS on or before 25th June 2021, 5 pm.
1. If called for an interview, bring self-attested copies of certificates along with originals or, in case of online interviews, email scanned images at that time.
2. Mobile Phone number and valid Email ID are necessary. All communication will be through SMS and Email. No communication via postal mail.
3. Soliciting recommendations and trying to influence the interview panel will be considered a disqualification.
4. Candidates shortlisted will be called for interviews in batches depending on the number of applications.
5. Applicants need NOT call NISH office for any follow-up. All communication will be via email or SMS.
Published on: 21st June 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Speech and Hearing (NISH) Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Project Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||25th June 2021||Sreekariyam, Thiruvananthapuram|
|Clinical Supervisor - ( 3 Posts) Posts||15th February 2021||Sreekariyam P. O., Thiruvananthapuram|
|Professor - ( 1 Posts) Posts||16th October 2020||Sreekaryam P.O., Thiruvananthapuram|
|Consultant ENT Specialist - ( 1 Posts) Posts||8th July 2020||Sreekaryam P.O., Thiruvananthapuram|
|Clinical/Rehabilitation Psychologist - ( 1 Posts) Posts||1st January 2020||Sreekaryam P.O., Thiruvananthapuram|
|Indian Sign Language Interpreter - ( 1 Posts) Posts||22nd October 2019||Sreekaryam P.O., Thiruvananthapuram|
|Social Worker - ( 1 Posts) Posts|
|Speech Language Pathologist - ( 1 Posts) Posts||16 August 2019||NISH Road, Sreekaryam|
|Clinical Psychologist - ( 1 Posts) Posts||8th July 2019||NISH Road, Sreekaryam P.O.|
|Lecturer - ( 1 Posts) Posts|
|Clinical Intern - ( 1 Posts) Posts||8th July 2019|
|Educational Consultant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||25th January 2018||NISH Road, Sreekaryam|
About National Institute of Speech and Hearing (NISH) Recruitment
About National Institute of Speech and Hearing (NISH)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Project Assistant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Assistant?
The Payscale is as follows Project Assistant: INR20000,
When can I can apply for Project Assistant job at National Institute of Speech and Hearing (NISH)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Sreekariyam, Thiruvananthapuram
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 25th June, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Assistant, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 25th June, 2021
- NCCBM Hyderabad Invites Application for Accounts Executive Recruitment 2021
- RMRC Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Technician and Various Posts
- RMRC Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Programme Manager and Various Posts
- National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) Invites Application for Business Process Expert Recruitment 2021
- National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) Invites Application for Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- NISG Hyderabad Invites Application for Business Modelling Specialist Recruitment 2021
- National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2021
- RGCB Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Rajiv Gandhi Centre Biotechnology (RGCB) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Invites Application for 511 Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Central University Of Jharkhand (CUJ) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- SPRERI Invites Application for Chief Scientist Recruitment 2021