NIT Karnataka Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NIT Karnataka)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Dr. Udaya Kumar D, Associate Professor, Department of Chemistry, NITK, Surathkal, Mangaluru-575025
Surathkal, Mangalore, 575025 Karnataka
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||30 years.|
|Experience||1 - 3 years|
|Posted on||22 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||20 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: M.Sc. in Chemistry with at least 6.5/10 CGPA or 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized technical institute or University as a full time program. Those who are appearing for M.Sc. final semester exam may also apply. Proof of M.Sc. certificate has to be provided during the time of interview. Candidates with GATE/NET qualification and working experience in organic synthesis/organic electronics are preferred.
Age Limit: 30 years.
1. The shortlisted candidates with the date and mode of written test/interview will be intimated by email only.
2. The selection will be based on qualification, experience and interview.
How to Apply:
1. Interested candidates must apply with the following documents: (1) Cover letter (2) Filled Application Form (3) Bio-data with passport-sized photograph, (4) Scanned copies of educational certificates and mark sheets, class X onwards and (5) Scanned copies of Proof for research experience, GATE/NET qualification special achievements and publications, if any (6) Valid ID proof. The soft copies of all the above documents (pdf format) must be emailed as one file to the Principal Investigator (Dr. Udaya Kumar D) on or before 20 October 2021.
2. The email address for correspondence is given below. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the written test/interview. The appointment will be on a purely temporary basis co-terminus with the project. Candidates who are already employed should produce relieving certificate from their employers, if selected.
3. NITK Surathkal reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof.
4. The hard copy of the application should reach the below address on or before 20.10.2021
5. Dr. Udaya Kumar D, Associate Professor, Department of Chemistry, NITK, Surathkal, Mangaluru-575025, INDIA. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Published on: 22 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Technology Karnataka Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Technology Karnataka Recruitment
About National Institute of Technology Karnataka
National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NITK) was established in the year 1960. NITK is located at Surathkal. National Institute of Technology Karnataka offers undergraduate and graduate courses in Engineering, Science, and Management. National Institute of Technology Karnataka recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Foreman, Security Officer, Librarian, Assistant Librarian, Superintending Engineer, Executive Engineer, Assistant Registrar (Accounts/ Academic), Technical Officer (Networking/ MIS), Research Associate, Accountant, Project Assistant, Management Information System Officer, Gynaecologist, Teaching (Various Discipline), Assistant Professor (Various Discipline), Helper. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Diploma in Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Instrumentation Engineering with Computer Knowledge, Bachelor Degree, Master's Degree in Library Science/Information Science/documentation, degree in Engineering in relevant field, degree in Engineering (Electrical / Civil / Communication), Masters' degree in any discipline, BE/B.Tech or M.Sc / MCA Degree in relevant field, Ph.D. in any branch of biological sciences or biotechnology, CA (Inter)/M.Com, B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering + Computational Skill: Conversant with Window /Linux Operating System, MS or any Open Office tools, and Computer Aided Design and Drawing tools, Bachelors Degree in Computer/IT or related discipline in Science / Engineering / Technology, MBBS with Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics (DGO), Ph.D / M.Tech / M.Phil Degree in respective discipline, ITI / SSLC, for a great career at National Institute of Technology Karnataka.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Research Fellow (JRF): INR 31000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Institute of Technology Karnataka
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Surathkal, Mangalore
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 20th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 20th October, 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) Invites Application for Senior Project Mechanic Recruitment 2021
- NIVH Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- University of Delhi Invites Application for Warden Recruitment 2021
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Invites Application for 161 Block Health Statistician Recruitment 2021
- TNPSC Invites Application for 30 Computer cum Vaccine Store Keeper Recruitment 2021
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Invites Application for Statistical Assistant Recruitment 2021
- VIT University Invites Application for Project Assistant-II Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Raipur Invites Application for 20 Junior Resident Recruitment 2021
- National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) Invites Application for 36 Attendant Grade I Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar Invites Application for Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU) Invites Application for Field Investigator Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Advanced Study in Science & Technology Invites Application for Associate Professor I Recruitment 2021