NIT Karnataka Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NIT Karnataka)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Department of Electrical and Electronics EngineeringnNational Instituteo Of Technology Karnataka Surathkal, Srinivasnagar - 575025, Mangalore, Karnataka, India
Surathkal, Mangalore, 575025 Dakshina Kannada
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|Walkin Interview! NIT Karnataka Jobs Freshers Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||28 years|
|Posted on||27 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||05 Oct, 2021|
Applications with complete biodata are invited for a temporary post of one Junior Research Fellow to work under the research project funded under the Core Research Grant by the Science & Engineering Research Board (SERB), Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India. As a part of this role, the JRF will carry out cutting edge research in the area of development of assistive devices for rehabilitation.
The work is carried out in collaboration with IIT Goa and Kasturba Medical College (KMC) Mangalore and will include design, analysis, fabrication and testing of the mechanical parts of the equipment with sensors and motors mounted on it. The JRF is expected to carry out high impact research, publish and present results in top conferences/workshops and journals in the area. Details follow.
1. Post Name: Junior Research Fellow
2. No. of Post: 01
3. Project title and Reference No: An affordable therapeutic solution for rehabilitation of cerebral palsy children with crouch gait (Ref. No: CRG/2020/001567).
4. Essential Qualifications: M.E/M.Tech in Mechatronics OR Mechanical with focus in Robotics OR Electrical/Electronics with focus in Robotics - minimum 60% aggregate percentage or 6.0/10 CGPA. The candidate must have qualified the GATE examination (old GATE score is also considered).
5. Desired Skills: Sound knowledge in the area of mechanical design, finite element methods. Proficiency in computer aided design using CATIA, Solid works, AutoCAD. Proficiency in simulation using ANSYS software. Programming skills in Python, Matlab, C etc. Worked in the area of robotics. Knowledge in fabrication and mechatronics related work using sensors and motors. Previous work experience in related projects. Ability to work in a team, good communication skills and experience in experimental research for fabrication of setup.
6. Salary and Duration: INR 31000 per month (consolidated) + HRA (as per norms). The selected candidate will be appointed initially for one year (on contract) and the services will be extended for next year based on the performance review and is co-terminus with the project. The candidate is encouraged to apply for PhD at NITK, Surathkal.
7. More about the Project Total Duration: 3 Years (August 2021-August 2024) The aim of the project is to develop a cost effective, portable, and powered exoskeletal orthosis. The project by its very nature is multidisciplinary and will involve: Mechanical design and fabrication of the orthosis. Integration of different sensors and actuators.
8. Human gait phase detection using signal processing and pattern recognition techniques. selection/design of actuators, controllers and power supply, etc. This collaborative project demands interaction with medical practitioners and occasional travel between the participating institutes. Significant part of the project also requires going to the medical college and testing of the prototype.
Educational Qualification: M.E/M.Tech
Age Limit: 28 years
Written Test/Interview details will be emailed to suitable candidates only.
How to Apply:
1. Send the zip file as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Application for JRF position CRG-SERB-EE-NITK” on or before 05th October 2021.
2. Duly fill the application form (page 4 to 6 of this document, a doc format is available HERE) and take a scan. This, along with the scan of other documents (given as a checklist in the last page of the application), create a compressed/zip file. Name the file as “yourFirstname_Lastname_JRF.zip”
3. You are required to fill-up the basic details through a google form link: https://forms.gle/p3YwCdSU9aePYCjg6
6. Written Test/Interview details will be emailed to suitable candidates only. TA/DA will not be paid for attending the interview. The position is available immediately.
Published on: 30 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Technology Karnataka Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Technology Karnataka Recruitment
About National Institute of Technology Karnataka
National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NITK) was established in the year 1960. NITK is located at Surathkal. National Institute of Technology Karnataka offers undergraduate and graduate courses in Engineering, Science, and Management. National Institute of Technology Karnataka recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Foreman, Security Officer, Librarian, Assistant Librarian, Superintending Engineer, Executive Engineer, Assistant Registrar (Accounts/ Academic), Technical Officer (Networking/ MIS), Research Associate, Accountant, Project Assistant, Management Information System Officer, Gynaecologist, Teaching (Various Discipline), Assistant Professor (Various Discipline), Helper. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Diploma in Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Instrumentation Engineering with Computer Knowledge, Bachelor Degree, Master's Degree in Library Science/Information Science/documentation, degree in Engineering in relevant field, degree in Engineering (Electrical / Civil / Communication), Masters' degree in any discipline, BE/B.Tech or M.Sc / MCA Degree in relevant field, Ph.D. in any branch of biological sciences or biotechnology, CA (Inter)/M.Com, B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering + Computational Skill: Conversant with Window /Linux Operating System, MS or any Open Office tools, and Computer Aided Design and Drawing tools, Bachelors Degree in Computer/IT or related discipline in Science / Engineering / Technology, MBBS with Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics (DGO), Ph.D / M.Tech / M.Phil Degree in respective discipline, ITI / SSLC, for a great career at National Institute of Technology Karnataka.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Research Fellow (JRF): INR 31000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Institute of Technology Karnataka
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Surathkal, Mangalore
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 5th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 5th October, 2021
- Punjab Subordinate Selection Service Board (PSSSB) Invites Application for 2374 Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service commission (HPSC) Invites Application for Senior Manager Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service commission (HPSC) Invites Application for Project Officer Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service commission (HPSC) Invites Application for 3 Deputy Director of Horticulture Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) Invites Application for Senior Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- GBPUAT Invites Application for Project Fellow (PF) Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) Invites Application for Technical Advisor Recruitment 2021
- Anna University Invites Application for Professional Assistant-II Recruitment 2021
- Anna University Invites Application for 4 Professional Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR) Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (C-DIT) Invites Application for PHP Programmer Recruitment 2021
- NISER Invites Application for Deputy Controller of Accounts Recruitment 2021