NIT Karnataka Invites Application for Project Assistant (PA) Recruitment 2021
National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NIT Karnataka)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Assistant (PA)
Project Assistant (PA)
Surathkal, Mangalore, 575025 Karnataka
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical/Mechatronics/Electronics Engineering / allied disciplines - minimum 60% aggregate percentage or 6.5/10 CGPA. The candidate should either have a valid GATE score OR should have at least 1-year experience in area similar to this project.
Age Limit: 25 years
Written Test/Interview details will be emailed to suitable candidates only.
How to Apply:
1. You are required to fill-up the basic details through a google form link: https://forms.gle/VGpLVYJRdZb5fZQ77
2. Duly fill the application form (page 4 to 6 of this document, a doc format is available HERE) and take a scan. This, along with the scan of other documents (given as a checklist in the last page of the application), create a compressed/zip file. Name the file as “yourFirstname_Lastname_PA.zip”
3. Send the zip file as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Application for PA position CRG-SERB-EE-NITK” on or before 05th October 2021. Written Test/Interview details will be emailed to suitable candidates only. TA/DA will not be paid for attending the interview. The position is available immediately
Published on: 30 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Technology Karnataka Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Technology Karnataka Recruitment
About National Institute of Technology Karnataka
National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NITK) was established in the year 1960. NITK is located at Surathkal. National Institute of Technology Karnataka offers undergraduate and graduate courses in Engineering, Science, and Management. National Institute of Technology Karnataka recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Foreman, Security Officer, Librarian, Assistant Librarian, Superintending Engineer, Executive Engineer, Assistant Registrar (Accounts/ Academic), Technical Officer (Networking/ MIS), Research Associate, Accountant, Project Assistant, Management Information System Officer, Gynaecologist, Teaching (Various Discipline), Assistant Professor (Various Discipline), Helper. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Diploma in Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Instrumentation Engineering with Computer Knowledge, Bachelor Degree, Master's Degree in Library Science/Information Science/documentation, degree in Engineering in relevant field, degree in Engineering (Electrical / Civil / Communication), Masters' degree in any discipline, BE/B.Tech or M.Sc / MCA Degree in relevant field, Ph.D. in any branch of biological sciences or biotechnology, CA (Inter)/M.Com, B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering + Computational Skill: Conversant with Window /Linux Operating System, MS or any Open Office tools, and Computer Aided Design and Drawing tools, Bachelors Degree in Computer/IT or related discipline in Science / Engineering / Technology, MBBS with Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics (DGO), Ph.D / M.Tech / M.Phil Degree in respective discipline, ITI / SSLC, for a great career at National Institute of Technology Karnataka.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Project Assistant (PA): 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Assistant (PA), Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Project Assistant (PA): INR 20000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Project Assistant (PA), Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Institute of Technology Karnataka
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Surathkal, Mangalore
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 5th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Assistant (PA), Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 5th October, 2021
- National AIDS Research Institute Invites Application for Junior Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- Shiv Nadar University Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Jawaharlal Institute of Post graduate Medical Education and Research Invites Application for Nurse/ Field investigator Recruitment 2021
- PEC Limited Invites Application for Legal Consultant Recruitment 2021
- Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Invites Application for Principal Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Invites Application for Industrial Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Multitask worker Recruitment 2021
- Chennai Metro Rail Limited Invites Application for General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Translational Health Science and Technology Institute Invites Application for Nutritionist Recruitment 2021
- Translational Health Science and Technology Institute Invites Application for Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021