National Institute of Technology Karnataka Invites Application for Project Documenter Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NIT Karnataka)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Documenter
, Mangalore, PINCODE Dakshina Kannada
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
|NIT Karnataka Announced Job Notification For Project Documenter Vacancies - 12000 Salary - Apply Now Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Project Documenter|
|Total Vacancy||2 Posts|
|Experience||4 - 8 years|
|Posted on||30 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: N/A
Applications are invited from interested candidates for the post of Project Documenter (2 No. s) in the Virtual Lab Phase-2 project. The appointment will be purely temporary for a period maximum up to March 31, 2022.
1. Position: Project Documenter
2. No. of Posts: 02
3. Consolidated: Rs. 12,000/
4. Duration of Contractual Period: Maximum up to March 31, 2022
5. Desired Qualification: Candidate should have software knowledge of Adobe Premier, Adobe photoshop, Lightroom, CANVA etc. with minimum 4 years of experience in photography, Poster designing, content writing in English, Videography with editing and should know the usage of all DSLR and Video cameras.
6. Education qualification: PUC and above.
Age Limit:As per Rules Age
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
Interested candidates for Project Documenter should be present for software proficiency test and a technical interview on 21 st October 2021 at NITK Surathkal. Report at 9 am at Center for System Design, NITK Surathkal with applications along with passport size photo on plain paper, original certificates and a self-attested copy of original certificates. Candidates must bring laptops for the software proficiency test with appropriate software installed.
Published on: 01 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Technology Karnataka Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Technology Karnataka Recruitment
About National Institute of Technology Karnataka
National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NITK) was established in the year 1960. NITK is located at Surathkal. National Institute of Technology Karnataka offers undergraduate and graduate courses in Engineering, Science, and Management. National Institute of Technology Karnataka recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Foreman, Security Officer, Librarian, Assistant Librarian, Superintending Engineer, Executive Engineer, Assistant Registrar (Accounts/ Academic), Technical Officer (Networking/ MIS), Research Associate, Accountant, Project Assistant, Management Information System Officer, Gynaecologist, Teaching (Various Discipline), Assistant Professor (Various Discipline), Helper. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Diploma in Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Instrumentation Engineering with Computer Knowledge, Bachelor Degree, Master's Degree in Library Science/Information Science/documentation, degree in Engineering in relevant field, degree in Engineering (Electrical / Civil / Communication), Masters' degree in any discipline, BE/B.Tech or M.Sc / MCA Degree in relevant field, Ph.D. in any branch of biological sciences or biotechnology, CA (Inter)/M.Com, B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering + Computational Skill: Conversant with Window /Linux Operating System, MS or any Open Office tools, and Computer Aided Design and Drawing tools, Bachelors Degree in Computer/IT or related discipline in Science / Engineering / Technology, MBBS with Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics (DGO), Ph.D / M.Tech / M.Phil Degree in respective discipline, ITI / SSLC, for a great career at National Institute of Technology Karnataka.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Project Documenter: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Documenter, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Project Documenter: INR 12000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Project Documenter, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Institute of Technology Karnataka
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Surathkal Srinivasnagar PO Surathkal 575025 , Mangalore
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 21st October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Documenter, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 21st October, 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Band Master Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Horse Riding Instructor Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for 5 Ward Boys Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Art Master Recruitment 2021
- National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) Invites Application for 6 HEMM Operator Recruitment 2021
- Department of Revenue New Delhi Invites Application for Administrative Officer Recruitment 2021
- Jesus & Mary College Invites Application for College Librarian Recruitment 2021
- UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (UGC DAE CSR) Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (UGC DAE CSR) Invites Application for Steno-Typist Recruitment 2021
- UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (UGC DAE CSR) Invites Application for Personal Assistant Recruitment 2021