National Institute of Technology Meghalaya (NIT Meghalaya) Invites Application for Superintendent Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No: NITMGH/ES/REC/N-F/Vol.V/2021/850
National Institute of Technology Meghalaya (NIT Meghalaya)
invites applications for recruitment of Superintendent
Laitumkhrah, Shillong, 793003 Meghalaya
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
1. First class Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University or Institute in any discipline. OR
2. Master's Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or Institute with at least 50% marks or equivalent grade.
3. Knowledge of Computer applications viz., Word processing, Spread Sheet.
Age Limit: 30 years.
1 Assistant Registrar &Students Activity & Sports (SAS) Officer: General - Rs.500/-, SC/ST/OBC - Rs.250/-, PWD - NIL.
2 Superintendent & Junior Assistant: General - Rs.200/-, SC/ST/OBC - Rs.100/-, PWD - NIL.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit original job details page): http://126.96.36.199:7070/NFNT-21/
Published on: 9th October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Technology Meghalaya Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Technology Meghalaya Recruitment
About National Institute of Technology Meghalaya
National Institute of Technology Meghalaya was established in the year 2010 and comes under the Ministry of Human Resources Development, Government of India. The institute is recognized by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), Government of India.
The aim of Institute is to provide Quality Higher Technical Education to their Students and become Centre of Excellence in Teaching, Research, Innovation and Maintain the Global Standards.
The Institute offers various Courses for Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Ph.D., M.Tech and also for Special Research in Academic Discipline of, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronic & Communication Technology, Computer Science Engineering, Telecommunication, Environmental Engineering, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Superintendent: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Superintendent?
The Payscale is as follows Superintendent: INRLevel-6,
When can I can apply for Superintendent job at National Institute of Technology Meghalaya
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Laitumkhrah, Shillong
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 8th November, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Superintendent, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 8th November, 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Laboratory Attendant Recruitment 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Tabla Accompanist Recruitment 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for OMSP Instructor Recruitment 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Librarian Recruitment 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Admin Officer Recruitment 2021
- IIT Delhi Invites Application for Institute Engineer Recruitment 2021
- North Eastern Police Academy (NEPA) Invites Application for Life Guard Recruitment 2021
- North Eastern Police Academy (NEPA) Invites Application for Superintendent Recruitment 2021
- Central Water and Power Research Station (CWPRS) Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- National Fire Service College (NFSC) Invites Application for 6 Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2021
- Directorate of Printing Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021