Govt National Institute of Technology Puducherry (NIT Puducherry) Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
National Institute Technology Puducherry Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at National Institute Technology Puducherry. The other Related Jobs National Institute Technology Puducherry Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Teaching, Non-Teaching Positions - ( 07 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 16th January 2023|
| Apprentice - ( Various Post) Posts
|Last Date: 07 December 2022|
| Junior Engineer, Superintendent, More Vacancies - ( 4 Posts) Posts
National Institute of Technology Arignar Anna Govt. Arts College Campus Nehru nagar, Karaikal
|Last Date: 21 October 2022|
| Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - ( 01 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 10th October 2022|
| Faculty - ( 03 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 13th June 2022|
About National Institute Technology Puducherry Recruitment
About National Institute Technology Puducherry
National Institute of Technology (NIT) Puducherry was established on 30th October 2009, under the Department Of Higher Education, New Delhi & Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD), Government of India.
The aim of Institute is to provide Quality Higher Technical Education to their Students and become Centre of Excellence in Teaching, Research, Innovation and Maintain the Global Standards.
The National Institute of Technology (NIT) Puducherry offers various Courses for Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Ph.D, M.Tech and also for Special Research in Academic Discipline of, Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Chemical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronic & Communication Technology / Computer Science Engineering / Telecommunication / Environmental Engineering, etc.
The National Institute of Technology (NIT) Puducherry offers recruitment for the posts of, Faculty (for various academic discipline offered by Kendra at the level of), Professor / Assistant Professor / Associate Professor / Lecturer / Junior Lecturer Cum Instructor / Senior Scientist / Researcher / Assistant Research Fellow / Junior Research Fellow / Administrative Officer / Caretaker of Farms / Accounts Officer / Assistant Accountant / Lab Attendant / Technician (Chemical Laboratory) / Caretaker of Lab Equipments / Caretaker of Stores & Darkroom / Librarian / Peon / Office Attendant / Sweeper / Watchman, etc.
National Institute Technology Puducherry was established in the year 2010. It is situated at Karaikal Puducherry. It offers three B.Tech courses - B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering, B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering & B.Tech Computer Science Engineering. National Institute Technology Puducherry recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Faculty, Deputy Registrar, Accountant, Junior Assistant, Stenographer, Technical Assistant (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics), Executive Engineer, Registrar, Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Students Activity and Sports Officer, Superintendent, Technical Assistant (System), Junior Engineer (Civil). Interested candidates can pursue courses in BE/B.Tech and ME/M.Tech with Ph.D in relevant Discipline, Master's Degree in any discipline, Bachelor's Degree in commerce with Honours in Accountancy / Finance or Master's Degree in Commerce/ MBA (Finance), 10 + 2 in any discipline with a minimum Typing Speed of 35 w.p.m. and proficiency in Computer Word Processing and Spread Sheet, 12th standard pass + Minimum speed in short hand 80 w.p.m. in Stenography, Bachelor's (Honours.) Degree in Sciences in relevant subject or Diploma in Engineering, Engineering (Electrical / Civil / Communication), Masters' degree in any discipline, for a great career at National Institute Technology Puducherry.
- AIIMS Bhopal Invites Application for Chief Pharmacist and Various Posts
- NTPC School of Business Invites Application for Faculty, Non-Faculty Positions Recruitment 2023
- National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC) Invites Application for 34 JRF, Project Scientist and Various Posts
- ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC) Invites Application for 62 Technical Assistant and Various Posts
- NID Andhra Pradesh Invites Application for 26 Assistant, Supervisor and Various Posts
- Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR) Invites Application for 4 Deputy Director (Research) Recruitment 2023
- National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO) Invites Application for Analyst-E Recruitment 2023
- IIT Guwahati Invites Application for 7 Junior Engineer and Various Posts
- Central Forensic Science Laboratory (CFSL) Invites Application for Senior Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) Invites Application for 99 Technician, Assistant and Various Posts
- Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited (RCFL) Invites Application for 11 Officer, Manager Recruitment 2023
- Lady Irwin College Invites Application for 36 Non-Teaching Positions Recruitment 2023