National Institute Urban Affairs (NIUA) Invites Application for Solutions Architect Recruitment 2021
National Institute Urban Affairs (NIUA)
invites applications for recruitment of Solutions Architect
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech required
Experience: 5+ years as Solution Architect.
1. Understand the business context and lead the solution design on the platform
2. Responsible for technology choices and decisions.
3. Promote architectural and development best practices.
4. Ensure projects are designed within approved enterprise architectural standards.
5. Lead code reviews and implement the best coding standards.
6. Provide technical leadership in all aspects of SDLC, including system analysis, design, development, testing, and deployment
7. Demonstrates ability to bring in a fresh perspective, Generates new and imaginative ideas/ approaches.
At par with the industry standards
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit the original job details page): https://jobs.niua.org/jobs/solutions-architect
Published on: 27th May 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Urban Affairs Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Program Manager - ( 1 Posts) Posts||31st May 2021||Lodhi Road, New Delhi|
|Senior Business Analyst - ( 1 Posts) Posts||31st May 2021||Lodhi Road, New Delhi|
|DevOps Engineer - ( 1 Posts) Posts||31st May 2021||Lodhi Road, New Delhi|
|Solutions Architect - ( 1 Posts) Posts||31st May 2021||Lodhi Road, New Delhi|
|Program Manager - ( 1 Posts) Posts||30th April 2021||Lodhi Road, New Delhi|
|Program Assistant - ( 2 Posts) Posts||31st May 2021||Lodhi Road, New Delhi|
|Research Assistant - ( 2 Posts) Posts||31st May 2021||Lodhi Road, New Delhi|
|Program Associate - ( 1 Posts) Posts||10th November 2020||Lodhi Road, New Delhi|
|Intern - ( 1 Posts) Posts||20th October 2020||Lodhi Road, New Delhi|
|Tech Lead - ( 1 Posts) Posts||15th September 2020||Lodhi Road, New Delhi|
|Technical Expert - ( 1 Posts) Posts||30th June 2020||Lodhi Road, New Delhi|
|Junior Program Associate - ( 1 Posts) Posts||7th May 2020||Lodhi Road, New Delhi|
|Senior Program Associate - ( 1 Posts) Posts||7th May 2020||Lodhi Road, New Delhi|
|CCSG Team Lead (Manager) - ( Not Specified) Posts||7th May 2020||Lodhi Road, New Delhi|
|Program Coordinator / Team Leader - ( 1 Posts) Posts||16th April 2020||Lodhi Road, New Delhi|
|Research Associate (Urban Economics) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||14th November 2018||1st and 2nd Floor, Core 4B|
|Sector Coordinator - Transport Planning - ( 1 Posts) Posts||Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship|
|Spatial Data and Design Expert - ( 1 Posts) Posts||14th November 2018|
About National Institute of Urban Affairs Recruitment
About National Institute of Urban Affairs
National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) was established in the year 1970. It is an autonomous body under the guidance of the Governing Council, Ministry of urban Development, Government of India.
The Institute was established to bridge the gap between research and practice for capacity building and dissemination of knowledge for the Urban Sector in Country.The Institute conducting research on Urbanization, Urban Policy and Planning, Municipal Finance and Governance, Land Economics, Transit Oriented Development, Urban Livelihood, Environment & Climate Change and for Developing Smart Cities etc.
The vision & Mission of Institute is to promote integrated solution for Urban India. By developing new research and expertise for supporting effective innovation in the Urban Sector and their dissemination through knowledge exchange, training and capacity development.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Solutions Architect: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Solutions Architect?
The Payscale is as follows Solutions Architect: INRAt par with the industry standards,
When can I can apply for Solutions Architect job at National Institute of Urban Affairs
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Lodhi Road, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 31st May, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Solutions Architect, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 31st May, 2021
- NIT Jamshedpur Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) Invites Application for Additional General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Good Governance (CGG) Invites Application for Software Developer (Java) Recruitment 2021
- Taralabalu Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK Taralabalu) Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Navy Invites Application for 50 SSC Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) Invites Application for Forest Officer Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Tilaiya Invites Application for Counselor Recruitment 2021
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) Invites Application for Clerk, Security Guard and Various Posts
- IIT Kanpur Invites Application for 8 Research Establishment Officer Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Serology Invites Application for Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Health & Family Welfare (NIHFW) Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- NIHFW Invites Application for Research Scientist Recruitment 2021