National Institute of Urban Affairs Invites Application for Program Officer Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA)
invites applications for recruitment of Program Officer
National Institute of Urban Affairsn1 Floor, Core 4B India Habitat Centre Lodhi Road, New Delhi –110003
ADDRESS, New Delhi, 110003 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|NIUA Announced Job Notification For Program Officer Vacancies - Apply Soon Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Program Officer|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Experience||3 - 6 years|
|Posted on||04 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||15 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Any Post Graduate
City Investments to Innovate, Integrate and Sustain (CITIIS) is the main component of the Program, it intends to bring financial and technical support to 12 selected smart city projects across India. A specific call for projects was launched in order to select smart city projects that would benefit from the additional Government of India grant financed through a EUR 100 million loan from AFD and EUR 6 million grant from the European Union. Along with the financial support, the selected
1. Post Name: Program Officer – CITIIS
2. No. of Post: 01
3. Duration: One Year (Renewable)
4. Contract: Individual Consultant Contract
5. Skills and Qualifications: Post-graduate degree preferably in Urban Planning, Climate Change Management, Environmental Sciences, Public Policy or any related field.
Minimum 3 years of professional experience in development projects implemented by national / international NGOs/ UN bodies/ Governments/ Bi-lateral agencies or Consulting firms.
a. Demonstrated experience in designing tools and strategies for data collection and analysis. Experience in dealing with Municipal Governments, Smart City SPVs or any other Government agencies in India. experience in developing qualitative reports in the development field. Strong inter-personal, oral and communication skills. Responds positively to critical feedback and differing points of view. Demonstrates openness to change and ability to manage complexities.
6. Remuneration: As par with the industry standards, depending on experience and skills and fitment with NIUA remuneration structures. Proof of past remuneration (last received salary/monthly contract payment) would be required.
7. References: Please provide name and contact information of three references.
Age Limit:As Per Rules Age
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Last Date to Apply: Friday, 15 October 2021
2. Application process: Submit CV and cover letter through the NIUA portal.
Published on: 04 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Urban Affairs Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Urban Affairs Recruitment
About National Institute of Urban Affairs
National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) was established in the year 1970. It is an autonomous body under the guidance of the Governing Council, Ministry of urban Development, Government of India.
The Institute was established to bridge the gap between research and practice for capacity building and dissemination of knowledge for the Urban Sector in Country.The Institute conducting research on Urbanization, Urban Policy and Planning, Municipal Finance and Governance, Land Economics, Transit Oriented Development, Urban Livelihood, Environment & Climate Change and for Developing Smart Cities etc.
The vision & Mission of Institute is to promote integrated solution for Urban India. By developing new research and expertise for supporting effective innovation in the Urban Sector and their dissemination through knowledge exchange, training and capacity development.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Program Officer: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Program Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Program Officer: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Program Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Institute of Urban Affairs
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in ADDRESS, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 15th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Program Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 15th October, 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Band Master Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Horse Riding Instructor Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for 5 Ward Boys Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Art Master Recruitment 2021
- National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) Invites Application for 6 HEMM Operator Recruitment 2021
- Department of Revenue New Delhi Invites Application for Administrative Officer Recruitment 2021
- Jesus & Mary College Invites Application for College Librarian Recruitment 2021
- UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (UGC DAE CSR) Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (UGC DAE CSR) Invites Application for Steno-Typist Recruitment 2021
- UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (UGC DAE CSR) Invites Application for Personal Assistant Recruitment 2021