National Institute of Urban Affairs Invites Application for External Consultant Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA)
invites applications for recruitment of External Consultant
National Institute of Urban Affairs, 1 Floor, Core 4B India Habitat Centre, Lodhi Road, New Delhi –110003
New Delhi, Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|NIUA Announced Job Notification For External Consultant Vacancies - 1,75,000 Salary - Apply Now Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||External Consultant|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Experience||8 - 12 years|
|Posted on||07 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||17 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: N/A
Terms of Reference for engaging external consultant (Senior Subject Matter Expert) under the Climate Centre for Cities
1. Post Name: External Consultant
2. No. of Positions: 1
3. Remuneration: Rs. 1.75 lakhs per component
4. Location of position: It is an external position and may be worked remotely from any location
5. Term of position: Short term contract- 60 working days (includes roughly 50 days of noncontact hours, 10 days of online contact hours- meetings, webinars, training session)
6. Qualification and Experience: The SME must have at least 8-12 years of experience in undertaking research activities and implementation focused on scientific landfill and landfill remediation.
7. Experience of municipal capacity building, developing and delivering training module and working aid formulation is an added advantage.
8. Excellent writing, moderation and presentation skills able to communicate clearly, strategically and sensitively with participants
9. Skills in MS-Office, relevant planning/implementation tools.
Age Limit:As Per Rules Age
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Last Date to Apply: Sunday, 17 October 2021
2. Applications need to be made through the NIUA web portal.
3. Applications must include detailed CV and a covering letter citing current position and expressing interest and suitability for the role advertised. It should also include a two page write up on the process that will be adopted for the task.
Published on: 07 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Urban Affairs Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Urban Affairs Recruitment
About National Institute of Urban Affairs
National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) was established in the year 1970. It is an autonomous body under the guidance of the Governing Council, Ministry of urban Development, Government of India.
The Institute was established to bridge the gap between research and practice for capacity building and dissemination of knowledge for the Urban Sector in Country.The Institute conducting research on Urbanization, Urban Policy and Planning, Municipal Finance and Governance, Land Economics, Transit Oriented Development, Urban Livelihood, Environment & Climate Change and for Developing Smart Cities etc.
The vision & Mission of Institute is to promote integrated solution for Urban India. By developing new research and expertise for supporting effective innovation in the Urban Sector and their dissemination through knowledge exchange, training and capacity development.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. External Consultant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for External Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows External Consultant: INR 175000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for External Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Institute of Urban Affairs
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in New Delhi, Delhi Last Date: 17 October 2021 Employment Type: Full Time Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts NIUA Announced Job Notification For External Consultant Vacancies - 1
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 17th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for External Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 17th October, 2021
- Punjab Subordinate Selection Service Board (PSSSB) Invites Application for 2374 Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service commission (HPSC) Invites Application for Senior Manager Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service commission (HPSC) Invites Application for Project Officer Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service commission (HPSC) Invites Application for 3 Deputy Director of Horticulture Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) Invites Application for Senior Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- GBPUAT Invites Application for Project Fellow (PF) Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) Invites Application for Technical Advisor Recruitment 2021
- Anna University Invites Application for Professional Assistant-II Recruitment 2021
- Anna University Invites Application for 4 Professional Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR) Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (C-DIT) Invites Application for PHP Programmer Recruitment 2021
- NISER Invites Application for Deputy Controller of Accounts Recruitment 2021