National Productivity Council Invites Application for Project Manager Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
National Productivity Council (NPC)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Manager
Utpadakta Bhavan 56 Institutional Area Lodhi Road
110003, New Delhi, PINCODE Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|NPC Job Notification 2021 For Project Manager Post - 1,50,000 Salary - Check Recruitment Details Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Project Manager|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Experience||10 - 15 years|
|Salary||100000 - 150000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||29 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||10 Oct, 2021|
To scale-up its operations and ensure effective delivery of its services, NPC invites applications for project-based engagement from experienced professionals to work with Environment Group team at RD Delhi, NPC or CSIR-NEERI, Delhi Zonal Centre for execution of joint projects of NPC and CSIR-NEERI.
i. Those possessing requisite qualifications and experience with an impeccable track record may apply. The engagement of experts/consultants may be up to a maximum period of one year initially (location- New Delhi), which may be extended depending upon project requirements.
1. Post Name: Project Manager (01 Post)
2. Experience: More than 10 Years’ experience.
3. Working on Environmental Clearance Process, Environmental audit, EIA, Environmental Multi-sectoral Policy and standards, report writing and documentation with international agencies and institute of repute.
4. Candidate must have experience in working and handling on large scale multi-institution or collaborative/consortia projects, with knowledge on international best practices on environment.
5. Remuneration (Per month all Inclusive): 1.00 – 1.50 Lakhs
6. The candidate should possess deep knowledge in the field of Environmental Science and Engineering.
7. The monthly remuneration will be based on the qualifications and experience of the candidate
8. The number of posts may vary depending on the need and progress of the project
Educational Qualification: N/A
100000 - 150000(Per Month)
Age Limit:As per Rules Age
Applications will be shortlisted based on qualifications and relevant experience in the field. Only short-listed candidate will be notified about further course of action.
How to Apply:
1., All eligible and interested candidates may send their detailed CV (application) along with power point presentation (Maximum 5 slides) indicating Suitability of Candidature (SOC) for job specified, key strengths, work experience and plans for next three years (in bullet points). as per the details mentioned below:
2. Subject heading of E-mail: “Application for the post of “Project Manager / Consultant I / Consultant II”
3. Candidate may send their application to: email@example.com
4. Last date of application: 10th October 2021
Published on: 30 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Productivity Council Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Project Manager - ( 1 Posts) Posts||10 October 2021||Utpadakta Bhavan 56 Institutional Area Lodhi Road 110003, New Delhi|
|Selection Procedure - Posts|
|How to Apply: - Posts|
|Consultant I - ( 2 Posts) Posts||10 October 2021||Utpadakta Bhavan 56 Institutional Area Lodhi Road 110003, New Delhi|
|Selection Procedure - Posts|
|How to Apply: - Posts|
|Assistant Professor - ( 2 Posts) Posts||16th July 2020||Ambattur, Chennai|
|Associate Professor - ( 1 Posts) Posts|
|Principal/ Director - ( 1 Posts) Posts||16th July 2020|
|Assistant Librarian - ( 1 Posts) Posts|
|Project Associate - ( 4 Posts) Posts||28th November 2019||Lodhi Road, New Delhi|
|Senior Consultant - ( 4 Posts) Posts||11th November 2019||Lodhi Road, New Delhi|
|Consultant - ( 11 Posts) Posts|
|Office Assistant/Project Associate - ( 1 Posts) Posts||30th October 2019||Lodhi Road, New Delhi|
|Project Associate - ( Posts) Posts||13th July 2019||NPC, New Delhi|
|Accounts Personnel - ( 1 Posts) Posts||21st June 2019||G.T. Road, Kanpur|
|Consultant - ( 27 Posts) Posts||25th March 2019||5-6, Institutional Area|
|Accounts Professional Personnel - ( 1 Posts) Posts||25th January 2019||SB-96, JLN Marg|
|Office Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||31st July 2018||9-Syed Amir Ali Avenue, Kolkata|
|Office Support Staff - ( 1 Posts) Posts||31st July 2018||9-Syed Amir Ali Avenue, Kolkata|
|Accountant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||31st July 2018||9-Syed Amir Ali Avenue, Kolkata|
|Project Engineer - ( 1 Posts) Posts||29th June 2018||10E Gagan Vihar Complex MJ road, Hyderabad|
|Field Engineer - ( 1 Posts) Posts||Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship|
About National Productivity Council Recruitment
About National Productivity Council
National Productivity Council (NPC) was established in year 1958. It is an autonomous non profit organisation established by the Ministry of Industry, Government of India.
The aim of council is to develop dissemination and application of knowledge and experience in productivity, for promoting consciousness and improvement in productivity, with the objective of strengthening the performance and competitiveness of the economy.
The council provide services like Consultancy, Training, Research, Productivity promotion, etc to promote business such as Agriculture, Economic Services, Energy Management, Environment Management, Human Resource Management, Information Technology, Industrial Engineering,Technology Management. To increase production by viewed in the context and not in the conventional sense of more production increase with constant resources.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Project Manager: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Manager, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Project Manager: INR 100000 - 150000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Project Manager, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Productivity Council
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Utpadakta Bhavan 56 Institutional Area Lodhi Road 110003, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 10th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Manager, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 10th October, 2021
- University of Mumbai Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) Invites Application for Guest Faculty / Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee Invites Application for Postdoctoral Fellowship Recruitment 2021
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Invites Application for Scientist B Recruitment 2021
- Gujarat Police Invites Application for Constable Recruitment 2021
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Gujarat Police Invites Application for 10459 Constable Recruitment 2021
- National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities Invites Application for Tutor Recruitment 2021
- Regional Medical Research Centre, NE Region Invites Application for Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- Punjab Agricultural University Invites Application for Junior Typing Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Collectorate Nabarangpur Invites Application for House Mother/ House Father Recruitment 2021
- Regional Medical Research Centre, NE Region Invites Application for Project Technical Officer Recruitment 2021