Govt National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT) Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
NCLAT Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at NCLAT. The other Related Jobs NCLAT Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Financial Adviser - ( 1 Posts) Posts
National Company Law Appellate Tribunal 3rd Floor Pt. Deen Dayal Antyodaya Bhawan CGO Complex Lodhi Road, New Delhi
|Last Date: 12 August 2022|
| Deputy Registrar - ( 8 Posts) Posts
- Anywhere in India - Anywhere In India Last Date: 26 July 2022 Employment Type: Full Time Number of Vacancy: 8 Posts NCLAT NCLAT Recruitment 2022 Details Company NCLAT Organization NCLAT Recruitment 2022 Post Name Deputy Registrar Total Vacancy 8 Posts Salary Rs.78, 800 - Rs.209
|Last Date: 26 July 2022|
| Deputy Registrar, Programmer and More Vacancies - ( 11 Posts) Posts
Lodhi Road, New Delhi
|Last Date: 30 April 2022|
About NCLAT Recruitment
National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT) was constituted under Section 410 of the Companies Act, 2013 for hearing appeals against the orders of National Company Law Tribunal(s) (NCLT), with effect from 1st June, 2016.
NCLAT is also the Appellate Tribunal for hearing appeals against the orders passed by NCLT(s) under Section 61 of the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 (IBC), with effect from 1st December, 2016. NCLAT is also the Appellate Tribunal for hearing appeals against the orders passed by Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India under Section 202 and Section 211 of IBC.
NCLAT is also the Appellate Tribunal to hear and dispose of appeals against any direction issued or decision made or order passed by the Competition Commission of India (CCI) – as per the amendment brought to Section 410 of the Companies Act, 2013 by Section 172 of the Finance Act, 2017, with effect from 26th May, 2017.
NCLAT is also the Appellate Tribunal to hear and dispose of appeals against the orders of the National Financial Reporting Authority – as per the amendment brought to Section 410 (a) of the Companies Act, 2013 by Section 83 of the Companies (Amendment) Act, 2017, with effect from 7th May, 2018.
- Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) Invites Application for Assistant Geologist Recruitment 2023
- Haryana Public Service commission (HPSC) Invites Application for 12 Mining Officer Recruitment 2023
- Cosmos Bank Invites Application for Java Developer Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Soil & Water Conservation (IISWC) Invites Application for 19 Technical Assistant Recruitment 2023
- DHS Coimbatore Invites Application for 147 Multipurpose Health Worker and Various Posts
- India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) Invites Application for 41 Junior Associate, Manager and Various Posts
- CMOH Darjeeling Invites Application for 29 Staff Nurse, ANM and Various Posts
- CMOH Darjeeling Invites Application for 129 CHA, Medical Officer, Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023
- National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) Invites Application for 10 Manager, Accountant, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- ECHS Invites Application for 11 Medical Officer, Dental Officer, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Management Udaipur Invites Application for Teaching Assistant Recruitment 2023
- National Rural Health Mission Haryana Invites Application for 22 Junior Editor, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023