NIEPID Recruitment 2022 for 19 Clerk, Typist and Various Posts
NIEPID Recruitment 2022: Advertisement for the post of in NIEPID. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 18 July 2022. Candidates can check the latest NIEPID Recruitment 2022 Vacancy 2022 details and apply online at the niepid.nic.in recruitment 2022 page.
NIEPID Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ niepid.nic.in. NIEPID selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at . More details of niepid.nic.in recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Vacancy Circular No: 02/2022
National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Intellectual Disabilities (NIEPID)
invites applications for recruitment of Clerk, Typist and Various Posts
Clerk, Typist and Various Posts
Secunderabad, Hyderabad, 500009 Telangana
Number of Vacancy: 19 Posts
|National Institute For The Empowerment Of Persons With Intellectual Disabilities Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Organization||National Institute For The Empowerment Of Persons With Intellectual Disabilities Recruitment 2022|
|Total Vacancy||19 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply||18 Jul, 2022|
|5||Assistant Administrative Officer|
|7||Prosthetist and Orthotist professional|
1. Masters degree from a recognised University in any subject.
2. One year Diploma in Special Education or B.Ed in Special Education of Mentally Retarded.
3. Two years experience after the qualification in Special Education.
1. 12th class or equivalent qualification from recognized board or University.
2. A typing speed of 30 wpm in English on manual type writer OR a typing speed of 35 wpm in English on Computer
1. Matriculation or equivalent.
2. Hindi typing with speed of 25 wpm.
1. Masters Degree in Social Sciences with M.Ed, Special Education (MR)
2. 10 years experience in the field of Mental Retardation after the qualification in Special Education(MR) out of which 5 years should be at TGT level in Level-6/Rs.4200(GP), in a Central Govt./State Govt. or other Institutions.
Assistant Administrative Officer:
1. Degree from a recognized University.
2. Five years experience in Establishment in Supervisory capacity.
3. Knowledge of Central Govt. rules
1. Post Graduate Degree/MBA from recognized University.
2. Minimum 3 years of experience in Establishment/Administration matters in a Government organization.
Prosthetist and Orthotist professional:
1. Degree from a recognized Institute in Prosthetics & Orthotics.
2. Minimum 4 years of experience of having worked in the related field.
1. MBBS (full time course) from a MCI recognized Institute.
2. Minimum 3 years experience in clinical/teaching/research.
1. Speech & Audiology: B.Sc (Sp&Hg) or BRS (MR) equivalent degree from a recognized Institution/University.
2. Psychologist: BRS/BRT/BMR/PGDRP equivalent degree from a recognized Institution/University.
3. Physiotherapist: BPT equivalent degree from a recognized Institution/ University.
4. Occupational Therapist: BOT equivalent degree from a recognized Institution/ University.
1. 10+2 or equivalent. Typing speed 35 wpm with computer knowledge.
2. Minimum 2 years of experience.
1. (a) Graduate and Diploma in Special Education(MR) or equivalent. (or) (b) B.Ed in Special Education(MR) (or) (c) B.R.S (MR) with specialization in Special Education.
2. RCI registration as professional in Special Education (MR).
Experience: Please refer to official document
Skills / Eligibility
National Institute For The Empowerment Of Persons With Intellectual Disabilities invites candidates to fill the vacant positions in Hyderabad. Eligible candidates alone can go through the official notification and apply for the job. National Institute For The Empowerment Of Persons With Intellectual Disabilities Recruitment 2022 vacancy is 19.
22000-70000/- Per Month
Age Limit: Maximum 45 Years.
Application Fee: Demand Draft (non-refundable) of Rs.500/- drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of Director, NIEPID should be submitted along with the application. No fee is prescribed for candidates belonging to SC/ST/Women/PH/category.
Candidates will be selected based on written test/personal interview/medical test/ walkin interview. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the given criteria.
How to Apply:
The filled-in applications, in the prescribed format, along with the self-attested copies of certificates in support of educational qualifications, experience, caste, disability, etc., should reach the Director, NIEPID, Manovikasnagar, Secunderabad-500009 by 18.07.2022 i.e 45 days from the date of publication of notification in Employment News. Applications received late/incomplete or not in the prescribed format will not be considered. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Published on: 28 June 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
NIEPID Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at NIEPID. The other Related Jobs NIEPID Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Clerk, Typist and Various Posts - ( 19 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 18 July 2022|
About NIEPID Recruitment
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 19 vacancies in total. Clerk, Typist and Various Posts: 19 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Clerk, Typist and Various Posts, Skills / Eligibility?
The Payscale is as follows Clerk, Typist and Various Posts: INR 22000,
When can I can apply for Clerk, Typist and Various Posts, Skills / Eligibility job at NIEPID
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Secunderabad, Hyderabad
What is NIEPID Clerk, Typist and Various Posts: 19 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for NIEPID Clerk, Typist and Various Posts: 19 Posts, is 18th July, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Clerk, Typist and Various Posts, Skills / Eligibility, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 18th July, 2022
- Prasar Bharati Invites Application for Casual News Reader Cum Translator Recruitment 2022
- National Investigation Agency Invites Application for 48 Section Officer, Upper Division Clerk, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022
- Bharat Electronics Limited Invites Application for 6 Senior Assistant Engineer-I Recruitment 2022
- NTPC Limited Invites Application for 20 Assistant Officer Recruitment 2022
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Research Scientist-B Recruitment 2022
- National AIDS Research Institute Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2022
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar (AIIMS Bhubaneswar) Invites Application for Executive Engineer, Hospital Architect Recruitment 2022
- Madurai Kamaraj University Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2022
- Central Vigilance Commission (CVC) Invites Application for Assistant Director Recruitment 2022
- University of Hyderabad Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2022
- University of Hyderabad Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2022