OSSSC Recruitment 2022 for 4070 Nursing Officer
Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission Nursing Officer Recruitment 2022: Advertisement for the post of Nursing Officer in Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 25 June 2022. Candidates can check the latest Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2022 Nursing Officer Vacancy 2022 details and apply online at the http://www.osssc.gov.in/ recruitment 2022 page.
Vacancy Circular No:
Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC)
invites applications for recruitment of Nursing Officer
- Puri, Mayurbhanj, Sambalpur, Rayagada, Nuapada - India
Number of Vacancy: 4070 Posts
|OSSSC Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Job Role||Nursing Officer|
|Total Vacancy||4070 Posts|
|Job Locations||Puri, Mayurbhanj, Sambalpur, Rayagada, Nuapada|
|Age Limit||A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not be above the age of 38 years as on the date of advertisement.|
|Posted on||10 May, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||25 Jun, 2022|
Educational Qualification: 10TH
Invitation of online application for recruitment to the post of Nursing Officer-2022
Applications are invited online through the OSSSC website www.osssc.gov.in for recruitment to 4070 number of District Cadre posts of Nursing Officer in all 30 District establishments and 13 Medical College and Hospitals under Health & Family Welfare Department of Government of Odisha.
i. The district-wise, Medical College & Hospital-wise and category-wise break-up of the posts to be filled up by this recruitment and reservation for each category of candidates is at AThe recruitment is being conducted according to Odisha Nursing Service (Method of Recruitment and Conditions of Service) Rules, 2019 and the Odisha Group-C and Group-D posts (Contractual Appointment) Rules, 2013.
1. Position: Nursing Officer
2. No of Posts: 4070
3. Scale of Pay and Pay matrix level: Pay Scale 29200-92300, Pay Matrix level-8, Cell-01
4. Monthly remuneration: Rs. 15,000/-
a. passed the Middle School Examination with Odia as a language subject;
b. or passed Matriculation or equivalent examination with Odia as the medium of examination in non-language subjects;
c. or passed Odia as language subject in the final examination of Class-VII or above from a School or Educational Institution recognised by the Government of Odisha or Central Government;
d. or Passed a test in Odia in M.E. School Standard conducted by the School& Mass Education Department.
Age Limit: A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not be above the age of 38 years as on the date of advertisement.
1. The date of examination shall be advertised in the local newspaper and Commission's website for information of the candidates.
2. The written examination shall be held in all the districts, the date, time and venue of which will be intimated through admission letters to be issued online later.
3. The candidates are advised to visit the website of the Commission at regular intervals and also keep track of different notices to be published by the Commission to know about the detail programme of the examination.
4. There shall be a Written Examination for 100 marks
How to Apply:
1. Online Registration/Re-registration: 14.05.2022 07.06.2022
2. Submission of Online Application: 14.05.2022 12.06.2022
3. The last date of receipt of online applications in response to this advertisement is dt.25.06.2022.
4. The system will be automatically disabled and no application for this post will be made available thereafter
5. Incomplete application/paper application/application received after the last date shall be summarily rejected.
6. However, the applicants are advised to submit online applications well in advance without waiting for the last date in order to avoid the last hour rush in online application system.
7. All eligible persons who have not registered themselves earlier for any previous recruitment of the Commission have to register for the post by clicking on the button, "Register" on the Home page of the Commission's website- www.osssc.gov.in.
8. Those who have registered earlier and got the User ID have to login and re-register for this post by selecting the "Re-registration" option provided under the Applicant Menu
9. After completing the Registration/re- registration, they have to login, furnish the details of the required documents, then proceed to fill up and submit online application
10. Step by step procedure for registration/ re-registration/ application can be viewed by clicking on "How do I register/re-register/apply"
11. The Instructions for the same shall also appear on the computer screen by clicking on "Registered User" or "New User".
12. These instructions are to be read carefully before proceeding to fill up the Registration and Online Application Form.
Published on: 10 May 2022
Date Extended Notice: https://www.osssc.gov.in/Docs/NO-2022-162-Time-Extend.PDF
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission. The other Related Jobs Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Notification
Junior Assistant (JA) & Panchayat Executive Officer (PEO) ( 6862 Posts)View Job Details
Last Date for application: 27th March 2023
Job Location: Unit-I, Bhubaneswar
Pay Scale: INR19900-69100
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Nursing Officer - ( 7483 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 17th February 2023|
| Nursing Officer - ( 4070 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 18 September 2022|
| Multi Tasking Staff, Diarist cum Despatcher - (11 Posts) Posts
BLOCK NO.3 & 5 UNIT-I, Bhubaneswar
|Last Date: 30 June 2022|
| Nursing Officer - ( 4070 Posts) Posts
- Puri, Mayurbhanj
|Last Date: 25 June 2022|
About Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission Recruitment
About Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission
The Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission was established in association with the Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (Dist. Cadre) under the Rules-2012 Vide G.A Department Notification No.10069/Gen. on 30th April in the year 2012,that was documented in the Extraordinary Odisha Gazette that bears Notification No.961 in 14th May in the year 2013.The Government in General Administration Department have asked the Commission to conduct the recruitment examinations to district level Group-C Civil posts that controlls the 24 Departments of Government Vide Notification No. 4417/Gen dt.18.02.2013. The Commission was started from 1st November, 2012 is still working from its own building at Block No.3 & 5, Unit-I, Bhubaneswar from May 2013.
The Commission plans to maintain the same recruitment method to all Group-C Civil posts and Service that comes under the various district offices of Odisha Government The Commission tries hard to improve the quality of method of examinations, question setting, evaluation and declaration of results with a view to give quality people that can work at the grass-root level of the administration.
ODISHA SUB-ORDINATE STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION(OSSSC),
BLOCK NO.3 & 5 UNIT-I,
Fax : 0674-2597155
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 4070 vacancies in total. Nursing Officer: 4070 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Nursing Officer?
The Payscale is as follows Nursing Officer: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Nursing Officer job at Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in - Puri, Mayurbhanj
What is Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission Nursing Officer: 4070 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission Nursing Officer: 4070 Posts, is 25th June, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Nursing Officer, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 25th June, 2022
- Indian Institute of Management Udaipur (IIM Udaipur) Invites Application for Junior Associate Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Mangalagiri Invites Application for Medical Social Worker Recruitment 2023
- Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) Invites Application for Network Technician Recruitment 2023
- ICMR Invites Application for 11 Consultant, Project Scientist Support, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- ACTREC Invites Application for Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Bhopal Invites Application for Multi Tasking Staff, Laboratory Technician, SRF Recruitment 2023
- Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) Invites Application for 771 Non Teaching Specialist Doctors Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur) Invites Application for Field Assistant Recruitment 2023
- NIRTH Invites Application for Project Assistant, Project Technician-III or Laboratory Technician, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar (AIIMS Bhubaneswar) Invites Application for Scientist-C Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Technology Madras Invites Application for Administrative Officer Recruitment 2023
- National Institute of Oceanography Goa (NIO Goa) Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2023