Ordnance Factory Tiruchirapalli Recruitment 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
Ordnance Factory Tiruchirapalli Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Ordnance Factory Tiruchirapalli. The other Related Jobs Ordnance Factory Tiruchirapalli Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Medical Practitioner - ( 1 Post) Posts
Ordnance Factory Hospital, Tiruchirappalli
|Last Date: 24 November 2022|
| Non Engineering Graduate Apprentices - ( Various Post Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 15 November 2022|
About Ordnance Factory Tiruchirapalli Recruitment
About Ordnance Factory Tiruchirapalli
Ordnance Factory Tiruchirapalli is a unit of Ordnance Factory Board (OFB) Indian Ordnance Factory, Ministry of Defence, Government of India. It was established on 3rd July 1966. To increase the capacity of small Arms productions.
The Ordnance Factory Tiruchirappalli (OFT) is now equipped with the most modern and sophisticated technology including computerised numerical control (CNC), machines for manufacture of weapons and small arms.
The vision & mission of Ordnance Factory Tiruchirappalli (OFT) is to produced state of the art Battle Field Equipment, to equip our Armed Force with modern Defence and Battle Field Equipment to improve operation efficiency and communication by extensive use of Information Technology.
Ordnance Factory Tiruchirappalli (OFT), offers recruitments for the posts of, Lower Division Clerk / Watchman / Multi Tasking Staff / Supporting Staff / Machinist / Fitter / Millwright / Examiner / Electrician / Grinder / Welder / Fitter (Electrician) / Electroplater / Fitter (Auto Electrician) / Laboratory Attendant / Caretaker of Stores / Peon / sweeper / Driver, etc.
Ordnance Factory Tiruchirapalli was established in the year 1966. is a defence company based in Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu. Ordnance Factory Tiruchirapalli started its production with carbines and now manufactures arms ranging from bore rifles to high caliber shell launchers, grenade launchers, aviation armament, naval armament, tank armament, anti-aircraft guns, automatic rifles, sniper rifles. Ordnance Factory Tiruchirapalli recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such Labour (Semi Skilled), Machinist (Semi Skilled), Electroplater (Semi Skilled), Welder (Semi Skilled), Electrician (Semi Skilled), Fitter (Semi Skilled), Mill Wright (Semi-Skilled), Junior Hindi Translator, Store Keeper, Durwan, Examiner (Semi-Skilled), Turner (Semi-Skilled), Grinder (Semi-Skilled). Interested candidates can pursue courses in 10th Class / SSC, Matriculation + National Council of Trades for Vocational Training (NCTVT) Certificate in the relevant trade failing or ITI Or Equivalent Diploma / Certificate Holder. National Apprenticeship Certificate and National Trade Certificates issued by NCVT in The relevant Trade, Masters Degree Or Bachelor Degree, 12th standard for a great career at Ordnance Factory Tiruchirapalli.
- AIIMS Bhopal Invites Application for Chief Pharmacist and Various Posts
- NTPC School of Business Invites Application for Faculty, Non-Faculty Positions Recruitment 2023
- National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC) Invites Application for 34 JRF, Project Scientist and Various Posts
- ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC) Invites Application for 62 Technical Assistant and Various Posts
- NID Andhra Pradesh Invites Application for 26 Assistant, Supervisor and Various Posts
- Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR) Invites Application for 4 Deputy Director (Research) Recruitment 2023
- National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO) Invites Application for Analyst-E Recruitment 2023
- IIT Guwahati Invites Application for 7 Junior Engineer and Various Posts
- Central Forensic Science Laboratory (CFSL) Invites Application for Senior Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) Invites Application for 99 Technician, Assistant and Various Posts
- Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited (RCFL) Invites Application for 11 Officer, Manager Recruitment 2023
- Lady Irwin College Invites Application for 36 Non-Teaching Positions Recruitment 2023