Odisha Hydro Power Corporation (OHPC) Invites Application for Medical Retainer Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No: HRD/ESTT:/3394/Balimela
Odisha Hydro Power Corporation (OHPC)
invites applications for recruitment of Medical Retainer
Number of Vacancy: 02 Posts
Educational Qualification: Must have MBBS degree from an Institute recognized by Medical Council of India & shall have valid registration certificate from Odisha Council of Medical Registration
95000/- Per Month
Age Limit: Maximum 67 Years
How to Apply:
1. The applications along with all testimonials and passport size photograph should reach the undersigned latest by 30.07.2021.
2. For details in regard to eligibility criteria and general terms & conditions and prescribed application format please visit our OHPC website at www.ohpcltd.com
3. Self Attested photocopies of the certificates and mark sheets of HSC, +2 Science, MBBS & MD/MS (if any), etc. shall be submitted along with the application. Further the candidates if having relevant experience may also enclose an experience certificate along with the application
4. The self-attested photocopy of the registration certificate issued by the Odisha Council of Medical Registration (OCMR) shall also be submitted along with the application.
1. The engagement will be purely temporary and on a contractual basis. The engagement can be terminated at any time without assigning any reason thereof.
2. The selected candidates will have to give an undertaking to the effect that he/they will not claim regular appointments in the future.
3. The candidate shall have above 21 years of age and the maximum age limit is 67 years as of 01.06.2021.
4. The candidate must have passed an MBBS degree from an Institute recognized by the Medical Council of India. The candidates having MD/MS qualifications in any discipline shall be given preference.
5. The candidate shall have a valid registration certificate from the Odisha Council of Medical Registration.
6. The candidate having knowledge of Odia shall be preferred.
7. The Retired Govt. Doctors within the above-prescribed age limit and having the above-required qualifications and registration certificate can apply for the post.
8. The candidate must be in good mental condition and bodily healthy and free from any physical defect which may likely interfere in the discharge of his / her duties assigned to the post.
Published on: 30th June 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Orissa Hydro Power Corporation Ltd Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Medical Retainer - ( 02 Posts) Posts||30th July 2021||Post: Balimela, Malkangiri|
|Laboratory Technician - ( 1 Posts) Posts||25th Janaury 2021||PO: Balimela, Malkangiri|
|Staff Nurse - ( 1 Posts) Posts||14th August 2019||At/PO:- Mukhiguda, Kalahandi|
|Electrical Trainee - ( 66 Posts) Posts||10th April 2019||Janpath, Bhubaneswar|
|Mechanical Trainee - ( 30 Posts) Posts|
|Welder Trainee - ( 4 Posts) Posts||10th April 2019|
|Crane Operator Trainee - ( 7 Posts) Posts|
|Wireman Trainee - ( 3 Posts) Posts||10th April 2019|
|Store Keeper Trainee - ( 5 Posts) Posts|
|Junior Clerk Trainee/Lower Division Assistant - ( 45 Posts) Posts||10th April 2019||Janpath, Bhubaneswar|
|Steno cum Computer Assistant Trainee - ( 7 Posts) Posts|
About Orissa Hydro Power Corporation Ltd Recruitment
About Orissa Hydro Power Corporation Ltd
Odisha Hydro Power Corporation Ltd. (OHPC) was established on 21st April 1995. Its main objective are to acquire, establish, operate, maintain, renovate, modernize in the State of Odisha and else while hydroelectric generating stations, thermal and nuclear electric generating stations and any other electric generating stations based on any non-conventional sources of energy. To carry on the business of purchasing, selling, importing, exporting, producing, trading, manufacturing in hydro electric power, thermal and nuclear electric power based on any non-conventional sources of energy. To study, investigate, collect information and data, review operations, plan, research, design, prepare feasibility reports, prepare project reports, diagnose operational difficulties and to undertake for and on behalf of others the setting up of hydroelectric power plants etc based on any non-conventional source of energy. Orissa Hydro Power Corporation Ltd recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Medical Retainer, Managing Director, Management Trainees (MT) - Finance, Staff Nurse/ ANM, Dresser, Sweepers, Manager (Estate), Company Secretary, Manager (IT), Assistant Manager (HRD), Assistant Manager (Finance), Graduate Engineer Trainees (Electrical/ Mechanical/ Civil), Management Trainee (HRD/ Finance), Diploma Engineer Trainee (Electrical/ Civil), Steno-Cum-Computer Assistant, Junior Clerk, L.D. Assistant, Management Trainee (MT) - Information & Technology, Interested candidates can pursue courses in MBBS, B.Sc (Engineering)/ BE/B.Tech in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics / Electrical & Electronics discipline, Degree in any discipline with ACA/AICWA/MBA (Finance), Degree in Civil engineering, Graduate, Degree in Computer Engineering / Computer Science or Degree in any discipline with 2 years PG Diploma in Computer Science or Masters Degree in Computer Application, Post-Graduate Degree/Diploma in personnel Management/ Industrial Relations & welfare/ HRD / HRM / PM & IR/ MBA with specialization in HRD or Personnel Management, Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Degree in Civil Engineering, Graduate in any discipline + Shorthand in English- 80 words per minute + Typing in English 40 words per minutes and 20 words per minutes in Odia, Graduate in any discipline with Diploma in Computer Application, for a great career at Orissa Hydro Power Corporation Ltd.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Medical Retainer: 02 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Medical Retainer?
The Payscale is as follows Medical Retainer: INR95000,
When can I can apply for Medical Retainer job at Orissa Hydro Power Corporation Ltd
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Post: Balimela, Malkangiri
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 30th July, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Medical Retainer, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 30th July, 2021
- Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Invites Application for Helper Recruitment 2021
- IARI Invites Application for JRF, PA, Field Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Defence Institute Of Advanced Technology (DIAT) Invites Application for JRF, SRF Recruitment 2021
- Nagaland University Invites Application for Junior Project Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Central Railside Warehouse Company (CRWC) Invites Application for Advisor Recruitment 2021
- Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (KVASU) Invites Application for Technical Assistant and Various Posts
- APSWREI Society Invites Application for Senior Faculty Recruitment 2021
- Jadavpur University Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Recruitment 2021
- IIM Amritsar Invites Application for 10 Academic Associate Program Recruitment 2021
- DHFWS Jhargram Invites Application for 48 Staff Nurse and Various Posts
- Kalyani University Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- NPCC Invites Application for 4 Site Engineer Recruitment 2021