OSSC Invites Application for Small Savings and Financial Inclusion Officer Recruitment 2021
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
invites applications for recruitment of Small Savings and Financial Inclusion Officer
Small Savings and Financial Inclusion Officer
Number of Vacancy: 15 Posts
|OSSC Job Notification For Freshers Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Small Savings and Financial Inclusion Officer|
|Total Vacancy||15 Posts|
|Age Limit||The minimum age for the post is 21 years and the maximum age is 32 years as on 01.01.2020.|
|Posted on||04 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||01 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: A candidate must have held a Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from any recognised university as on the last date of submission of Online Application Form and with Proficiency in use of Computer, internet, e-mail, word processing, data analysis and presentation.
Age Limit: The minimum age for the post is 21 years and the maximum age is 32 years as on 01.01.2020.
1. The select list shall be prepared in order of merit equal to the vacancies advertised basing on the performance of the candidates in the CBRE(Tier-I) and Viva-Voce Test(Tier-II) i.e, sum total of marks in Tier-I & Tier II taken together and found suitable in the certificate verification.
2. The candidature of the candidate shall not be considered if he/she fails to appear the Viva-Voce Test on the schedule date & time.
3. The Date, Time,Venue of the Computer Based Recruitment Examination (CBRE) & Viva-Voce Test will be informed to the candidates in the Admission Letter, which will be made available in the website of the Commission.
4. Tier-I: General Awareness (Objective types/MCQ types) Computer Based Recruitment Examination
5. Tier-II: Viva Voce Test
How to Apply:
a. The applicants have to go through the Detail Advertisement before filling up the online application form.
b. Aspirants have to apply online using the official website of the Commission www.ossc.gov.in.
c. All eligible candidates have to register themselves by clicking on "APPLY ONLINE" button in the Home page of the Commission's website www.ossc.gov.in.
d. Those candidates who are applying for the first time have to register foe the post by clicking on "NEW USER" button shown on the screen. On submitting the registration form a User Id and Password will be generated.
e. On clicking "New user" or "Registered User" instruction for filling up the Online Registration/ Re-registration and Application Forms shall appear on the computer screen. These instructions are to be read carefully before proceeding for filling up the Application Form.
f. Step by step procedure for registration/re-registration can be viewed by clicking on "Instruction to fill up Online Application Form".
g. Online Registration: 03.09.2021 01.10.2021
h. Online Payment of Examination Fees: 03.09.2021 01.10.2021
i., Submission of Online Application Form: 03.09.2021 08.10.2021
j. Online Mode only through the website www.ossc.gov.in. No Physical copy/Hard copy of the online application form need to be submitted by the applicant.
Published on: 05 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Orissa Staff Selection Commission Recruitment for following posts:
About Orissa Staff Selection Commission Recruitment
About Orissa Staff Selection Commission
Orissa Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) was established in the year 1994 by Odisha Government as a statutory body for carrying out direct recruitment against Group C-Posts in the State. There are 85 different cadres of posts/ Services under various Department of Government which recruitment is made through the Commission. OSSC is responsible for applications of various examinations, issue of admit card to the candidates and also conducting interviews of applicants.
OSSC conducts exam for the posts of Junior Scale Stenographer, Enforcement Officer, Library Restorer, Laboratory Assistant, Forensic Lab attendant, etc.
Orissa Staff Selection Commission was established in the year 1994 for carrying out direct recruitment in the government departments. Orissa Staff Selection Commission recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Sub Inspector, Combined Police Service Examination, Junior Librarian, Sub Inspector (Traffic), Assistant Training Officer, Junior Assistant, District Culture Officer, Auditor, Inspector, Senior Lab Assistant. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Graduation in any Discipline, Bachelors Degree in Library Science, Bachelors Degree in Arts/Commerce/Science/ Law, 10th Class + Necessary Technical qualification, 10+2 Science/Arts/Commerce, Masters Degree in History, Graduate in science with physics or a graduate in Engineering or Diploma in Engineering, Bachelor of Science with Chemistry honors + passed a language test in Odia, for a great career at Orissa Staff Selection Commission.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 15 vacancies in total. Small Savings and Financial Inclusion Officer: 15 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Small Savings and Financial Inclusion Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Small Savings and Financial Inclusion Officer: INR 16880(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Small Savings and Financial Inclusion Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Orissa Staff Selection Commission
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Bhubaneshwar
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 1st October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Small Savings and Financial Inclusion Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 1st October, 2021
MySarkariNaukri.com is the best website to look for Orissa Staff Selection Commission government jobs or sarkari naukri for Orissa Staff Selection Commission. Get full details of Orissa Staff Selection Commission jobs such as eligibility criteria, number of posts, qualifications required, application process, Orissa Staff Selection Commission Jobs Recruitment process and lots more. Browse all 2021 Orissa Staff Selection Commission Government Jobs in India
Checkout the recent employment oppurtunities for Orissa Staff Selection Commission in Government Sector. We have the latest jobs for Orissa Staff Selection Commission in India. We are the first to announce any recruitment for Orissa Staff Selection Commission as soon as it is announced.
Start your job search for Orissa Staff Selection Commission today - for FREE!
Register now, and keep informed about all the government jobs for Orissa Staff Selection Commission for FREE. You can also get Orissa Staff Selection Commission Government Job alerts through Mobile.
- Indian Bank Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- Jamia Hamdard Invites Application for Visiting/Guest Faculty Recruitment 2021
- ICRISAT Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- Post Office Invites Application for 15 Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2021
- Post Office Invites Application for 19 Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Department Of Posts Invites Application for 12 Postman Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) Invites Application for Senior Subject Matter Expert Recruitment 2021
- THSTI Invites Application for Senior Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- RDD Jharkhand Invites Application for 4 Account Assistant Recruitment 2021
- BOB Financial Invites Application for Assistant Manager/ Senior Officer Recruitment 2021
- RDD Jharkhand Invites Application for 40 Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021