Govt Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
Orissa Staff Selection Commission Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Orissa Staff Selection Commission. The other Related Jobs Orissa Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Group B, C Posts - ( 495 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 11th November 2023|
| Pharmacist - ( 24 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 25 September 2023|
| Weaving Supervisor, Soil Conservation Extension Worker, Technical Assistant, Amin - ( 354 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 26th July 2023|
| Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, More Vacancies - ( 189 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 24 February 2023|
| Regular Teachers - ( 7540 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 09 January 2023|
| Planning Assistant - ( 15 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 15 December 2022|
About Orissa Staff Selection Commission Recruitment
About Orissa Staff Selection Commission
Orissa Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) was established in the year 1994 by Odisha Government as a statutory body for carrying out direct recruitment against Group C-Posts in the State. There are 85 different cadres of posts/ Services under various Department of Government which recruitment is made through the Commission. OSSC is responsible for applications of various examinations, issue of admit card to the candidates and also conducting interviews of applicants.
OSSC conducts exam for the posts of Junior Scale Stenographer, Enforcement Officer, Library Restorer, Laboratory Assistant, Forensic Lab attendant, etc.
Orissa Staff Selection Commission was established in the year 1994 for carrying out direct recruitment in the government departments. Orissa Staff Selection Commission recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Sub Inspector, Combined Police Service Examination, Junior Librarian, Sub Inspector (Traffic), Assistant Training Officer, Junior Assistant, District Culture Officer, Auditor, Inspector, Senior Lab Assistant. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Graduation in any Discipline, Bachelors Degree in Library Science, Bachelors Degree in Arts/Commerce/Science/ Law, 10th Class + Necessary Technical qualification, 10+2 Science/Arts/Commerce, Masters Degree in History, Graduate in science with physics or a graduate in Engineering or Diploma in Engineering, Bachelor of Science with Chemistry honors + passed a language test in Odia, for a great career at Orissa Staff Selection Commission.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is OSSC Full Form?
The Full Form of OSSC is Odisha Staff Selection Commission. Candidates can know the Full Form of any company by visiting the respective company official website.
How to apply for OSSC?
Candidates can apply for OSSC 2023 from the official link provided in the recruitment page or visit the OSSC official website. The step-wise procedure to apply for the OSSC 2023 will be mentioned in PDF released by OSSC. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for OSSC 2023.
How can I join in OSSC?
First candidates should check the official notification released by OSSC. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria given in the official notification PDF. Candidates should apply only when they meet the eligibility criteria. After applying OSSC will shortlist the eligible candidates and will intimate them to appear for the exam. Finally candidates can join the OSSC only when he/she qualifies in all the selection process set by the Company.
What is the Selection Procedure for OSSC?
The Selection Procedure for is Prelims Exam, Mains Exam and Interview. Candidates qualifying in the prelims exam will be eligible to appear for the mains exam. Those candidates who qualify in the mains exam will be eligible to appear for the interview which is the final stage. Candidates qualifying in all the selection process will be hired as in OSSC.
- Indian Navy Civilian Entrance Test (INCET-01/2023) - Apply Online for 910 Posts
- Directorate of Medical Education Andhra Pradesh Invites Application for 144 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- Sri Venkateswara Medical College Tirupati Invites Application for 82 Senior Resident Recruitment 2023
- DPS DAE Invites Application for 62 Junior Purchase Assistant / Junior Storekeeper Recruitment 2023
- Steel Authority Of India Limited (SAIL) Invites Application for 92 Management Trainee (MT) Recruitment 2023
- NTPC Limited Invites Application for 114 Mining Overman and Various Posts
- Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) Invites Application for 444 Assistant Section Officer (ASO)/ Section Officer (SO) Recruitment 2023
- Sports Authority of India (SAI) Invites Application for 22 Young Professional Recruitment 2023
- NHPC Limited Invites Application for 70 Apprenticeship Trainee Recruitment 2023
- IIIT Sri City Invites Application for 18 Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor Recruitment 2023
- Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Invites Application for 81 Deputy Collector and Various Posts
- Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Invites Application for 430 Group-B, Group-C Posts Recruitment 2023