PSTCL Invites Application for 150 Assistant Sub Station Attendant Recruitment 2021
Punjab State Transmission Corporation Ltd (PSTCL)
invites applications for recruitment of Assistant Sub Station Attendant (ASSA)
Assistant Sub Station Attendant (ASSA)
Number of Vacancy: 150 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have Punjabi of pass matriculation or its equivalent level and Full Time regular ITI in Electrician/ Wiremen Trade from a recognized Institution.
As Per Rules
Age Limit: 18-37 years.
Application Fee: All Categories except SC, Person with Disability and EWS - Rs.400/-, SC Category - Rs.160, Person with Disability - Rs.200/-, EWS - 160/-.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit the original job details page): https://pstcl.org/
Published on: 3rd March 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Punjab State Transmission Corporation Ltd Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Tutor (Speech & Hearing) - ( 2 Posts) Posts||4th June 2021||Sector-12, Chandigarh|
|Assistant Lineman - ( 350 Posts) Posts||11th June 2021||The Mall, Patiala|
|Assistant Sub Station Attendant - ( 150 Posts) Posts|
|Architect - ( 1 Posts) Posts||11th June 2021|
|Assistant Engineer/OT (Electrical) - ( 43 Posts) Posts||17th May 2021||The Mall, Patiala|
|Accounts Officer - ( 7 Posts) Posts|
|Assistant Manager/HR - ( 2 Posts) Posts||17th May 2021|
|Divisional Accountant - ( 10 Posts) Posts|
|Junior Engineer/Sub Station - ( 200 Posts) Posts||17th May 2021|
|Lower Division Clerk/Typist - ( 140 Posts) Posts|
|Assistant Sub Station Attendant (ASSA) - ( 150 Posts) Posts||26th March 2021||The Mall, Patiala|
|Assistant Lineman (ITI) - ( 350 Posts) Posts||31st December 2020||The Mall, Patiala|
About Punjab State Transmission Corporation Ltd Recruitment
About Punjab State Transmission Corporation Ltd
The Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited (PSTCL) was incorporated on 16th April 2010, under the administrative control of, Ministry of Transport, The corporation was collaborated with Punjab State Electricity Board (PSEB), State Transmission Utility (STU), Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSTCL).
The objective of Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited (PSTCL) is to develop, redevelop, improve, renovate, operate, research, manage and maintain existing as well as new Inter State Bus Terminals (ISBT), to provide comprehensive services, better facilities and amenities to the passengers.
The Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited (PSTCL) offers recruitment for the posts of, Labour & Public Relation Officer / Project Manager / Administrative Officer / Caretaker of Stores / Managing Director / Assistant Engineer (Automobile) / Executive Engineer (Mechanical) / Chief Cash Officer / Accounts Officer / Cashier / Drivers / Conductor / Computer Operator / Data Entry Operator / Mechanic, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 150 vacancies in total. Assistant Sub Station Attendant (ASSA): 150 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Assistant Sub Station Attendant (ASSA)?
The Payscale is as follows Assistant Sub Station Attendant (ASSA): INRAs Per Rules,
When can I can apply for Assistant Sub Station Attendant (ASSA) job at Punjab State Transmission Corporation Ltd
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in The Mall, Patiala
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 26th March, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Assistant Sub Station Attendant (ASSA), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 26th March, 2021
- NIT Jamshedpur Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) Invites Application for Additional General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Good Governance (CGG) Invites Application for Software Developer (Java) Recruitment 2021
- Taralabalu Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK Taralabalu) Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Navy Invites Application for 50 SSC Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) Invites Application for Forest Officer Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Tilaiya Invites Application for Counselor Recruitment 2021
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) Invites Application for Clerk, Security Guard and Various Posts
- IIT Kanpur Invites Application for 8 Research Establishment Officer Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Serology Invites Application for Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Health & Family Welfare (NIHFW) Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- NIHFW Invites Application for Research Scientist Recruitment 2021