Govt Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
Public Service Commission Uttar Pradesh Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Public Service Commission Uttar Pradesh. The other Related Jobs Public Service Commission Uttar Pradesh Recruitment Notification
Law Officer, Technical Assistant and Various Posts ( 173 Posts)View Job Details
Last Date for application: 6th April 2023
Job Location: 10, Kasturba Gandhi Marg
Pay Scale: INR15600-39100
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Regional Prohibition and Social Uplift Officer, Assistant Drilling Engineer, More Vacancies - ( 15 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 06 March 2023|
| Medical Officer - ( 611 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 02 September 2022|
| Inspector, Joint Director, More - (14 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 09 July 2022|
| Mines Inspector - ( 55 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 4 July 2022|
| Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services (PCS) Exam 2022 - ( 250 Posts) Posts
Civil Lines, Allahabad
|Last Date: 12th April 2022|
| Assistant Prosecution Officer - ( 44 Posts) Posts
- Lucknow - Uttar Pradesh Last Date: 17 May 2022 Employment Type: Full Time Number of Vacancy: 44 Posts UPPSC Announced Job Notification For Assistant Prosecution Officer Vacancies - Freshers Can Apply UPPSC Announced Job Notification For Assistant Prosecution Officer Vacancies - Freshers Can Apply Recruitment 2022 Details Job Role Assistant Prosecution Officer Education Requirement Total Vacancy 44 Posts Job Locations Lucknow Age Limit Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 40 years on July 1, 2022 Experience Fresher Salary 47600 - 151100(Per Month) Posted on 21 Apr
|Last Date: 17 May 2022|
| Lecturer (Ashram Paddhati) - ( 124 Posts) Posts
Civil Lines, Allahabad
|Last Date: 12th April 2022|
About Public Service Commission Uttar Pradesh Recruitment
About Public Service Commission Uttar Pradesh
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) was established on April 1, 1937. UPPSC conducts civil services examination for entry-level appointments to the various civil services of Uttar Pradesh. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Allopathic Medical Officer, Technical Assistant, Homeopathic Medical Officer, Veterinary Medical Officer, Junior Engineers (Civil), Review Officer, Assistant Review Officer, Upper Division Assistant, Lower Division Assistant, Auditor, Assistant Accountant, Statistical Assistant, Investigator Cum Computer, Legal Assistant, Assistant Malaria Officer, Junior Auditor, Directorate of Sports, Directorate of Culture, Professor Ayurveda, Lecturer Ayurveda, Reader Ayurveda, Lecturer - Biotechnology, Research Officer (Engineering), Lecturer Pharmacy/ Homoeopathic Pharmacy/ Homoeopathic Materia Medica/ Surgery/ Obstetrician and Gynaecology/ Community Medicine/ Pathology/ Organon of Medicine/ Forensic Medicine/ Practice of Medicine/ Repertory. Interested candidates can pursue courses in MBBS degree, Bachelor's Degree in Agriculture, Diploma in Homoeopathy, A degree of Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry (B.V.Sc & A.H.), Diploma in Civil Engineering, Graduate Degree in Hindi + Bachelor's Degree in arts with Sanskrit, Master's Degree level in the relevant subject, Degree of Master of Education (M.Ed.), for a great career at Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is UPPSC Full Form?
The Full Form of UPPSC is Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission. Candidates can know the Full Form of any company by visiting the respective company official website.
How to apply for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission?
Candidates can apply for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission 2020 from the official link provided in the recruitment page or visit the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission official website. The step wise procedure to apply for the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission 2020 will be mentioned in PDF released by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission 2020.
How can I join in Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission?
First candidates should check the official notification released by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria given in the official notification PDF. Candidates should apply only when they meet the eligibility criteria. After applying Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission will shortlist the eligible candidates and will intimate them to appear for the exam. Finally candidates can join the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission only when he/she qualifies in all the selection process set by the Company.
What is the Selection Procedure for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission?
The Selection Procedure for is Prelims Exam, Mains Exam and Interview. Candidates qualifying in the prelims exam will be eligible to appear for the mains exam. Those candidates who qualify in the mains exam will be eligible to appear for the interview which is the final stage. Candidates qualifying in all the selection process will be hired as in Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission.
- AIIMS Bhopal Invites Application for Chief Pharmacist and Various Posts
- NTPC School of Business Invites Application for Faculty, Non-Faculty Positions Recruitment 2023
- National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC) Invites Application for 34 JRF, Project Scientist and Various Posts
- ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC) Invites Application for 62 Technical Assistant and Various Posts
- NID Andhra Pradesh Invites Application for 26 Assistant, Supervisor and Various Posts
- Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR) Invites Application for 4 Deputy Director (Research) Recruitment 2023
- National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO) Invites Application for Analyst-E Recruitment 2023
- IIT Guwahati Invites Application for 7 Junior Engineer and Various Posts
- Central Forensic Science Laboratory (CFSL) Invites Application for Senior Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) Invites Application for 99 Technician, Assistant and Various Posts
- Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited (RCFL) Invites Application for 11 Officer, Manager Recruitment 2023
- Lady Irwin College Invites Application for 36 Non-Teaching Positions Recruitment 2023