PPSC Invites Application for 119 Principal Recruitment 2021
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)
invites applications for recruitment of Principal
Number of Vacancy: 119 s Posts
|PPSC Announced Job Notification For 119 Principal Vacancies - Check Recruitment Details Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Total Vacancy||119 Posts|
|Age Limit||Candidates should not be below 18 years and above 37 years of age as on 01-01-2021.|
|Experience||10 - 18 years|
|Posted on||31 Aug, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||20 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: M.A, M.Com, M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech
Age Limit: Candidates should not be below 18 years and above 37 years of age as on 01-01-2021.
1. Pattern and Scheme of Competitive Examination and Syllabus for Examination will be intimated to the candidates on the website of the Commission shortly.
2. All candidates who apply for ibid posts will be treated “provisionally eligible” for appearing in the competitive exam. Acceptance of applications at this stage and allotment of Roll Numbers by PPSC does not indicate acceptance of candidature by the PPSC, since there is no scrutiny of documents before the written test.
3. The scrutiny of application forms shall be done after the conduct of the examination. During the process of scrutiny, the application forms and other relevant documents, certificates, etc of the candidates shall be examined to determine their eligibility as on 20/09/2021. Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria will be rejected after the scrutiny process or any time thereafter if found ineligible.
4. The candidates applying for the Competitive Examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. Their admission at all the stages of examination for which they are admitted by the Commission viz. Competitive Examination and Interview will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If on checking at any time before or after the Competitive Examination/ Interview, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the examination will be cancelled by the Commission. If any of their claims is found to be incorrect, they may render themselves liable to disciplinary action by the Commission or the civil court. Any attempt on the part of a candidate to obtain support for his candidature by any unfair means will render him/ her liable for disqualification and disciplinary action.
How to Apply:
1. The candidates can ONLY apply by filling Online Application Form, a link of which is available on the website of the Commission http://ppsc.gov.in. No other mode of application will be accepted.
2. To make new registration for applying for the post: 20/09/2021 By 11:59:00 PM
3. To deposit the Application fees by system generated Bank Challan Form: 27/09/2021 [ During Banking Hours]
4. Submission Of Printed Copy of The Application Form: The candidates are NOT REQUIRED to send the Hard Copy of the Online Application Form to the Office of Punjab Public Service Commission. However, the candidates are advised/ directed to take copy in soft form/print out of the Application Form at the time of applying, otherwise he/she will not be able to take out the copy at the later stage. He/she must retain the hard/soft copy of online application form along with all eligibility documents ready to be sent at a short notice to PPSC whenever required by PPSC during short listing for the interview or earlier.
5. However, candidates applying under the Sports Category will send a Hard Copy of 'On line Application Form' along with Sports Gradation Certificate and other certificates related to sports to establish his eligibility under the sports category by 27.09.2021.
6. The following Self Attested Certificates shall be submitted by candidates when asked at short notice:
i) Proof of Date of Birth : Certificate of Matriculation/Higher Secondary
ii) Proof of having passed Punjabi Language
iii) Relevant Degree and DMC Certificate
iv) Reserve Category Certificate issued by the Competent Authority (If Applicable)
v) Experience certificate issued by Competent Authority
vi) If ESM, certificates/documents mentioning the following:
a) Date of Enrolment
b) Date of Release/Discharge
c) Reason of Release/ Discharge
vii) Certificate as proof of age relaxation claim (If Applicable)
viii) Certificate as proof of fee concession (If Applicable)
ix) Proof of being Govt. Employee
x) Copy of Bank Challan (PPSC Copy only)
Published on: 31 August 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Junior Engineer (JE) - Civil - ( 612 Posts) Posts||19th May 2021||Baradari Garden, Patiala|
|Sub-Divisional Engineer - ( 75 Posts) Posts||7th April 2021||Baradari Garden, Patiala|
|Punjab State Civil Service Combined Examination 2020 - ( 75 Posts) Posts||30th December 2020||Baradari Garden, Patiala|
|Naib Tehsildar - ( 78 Posts (Male-54, Female-24)) Posts||8th January 2021||Baradari Garden, Patiala|
|Junior Engineer (Civil) - ( 81 Posts) Posts||28th December 2020||Baradari Garden, Patiala|
|Block Primary Education Officer - ( 75 Posts) Posts||2nd November 2020||Baradari Garden, Patiala|
|Principal - ( 173 Posts) Posts||2nd November 2020||Baradari Garden, Patiala|
|Head Master/Head Mistresses - ( 337 Posts) Posts||2nd November 2020||Baradari Garden, Patiala|
|Sub-Divisional Engineer - ( 50 Posts) Posts||31st July 2020||Baradari Garden, Patiala|
|Punjab Civil Service (Executive Branch) - ( 20 Posts) Posts||30th June 2020||Baradari Garden, Patiala|
|Deputy Superintendent Jails / District Probation Officer (GradeII) (DSJ/ DPO) - ( 10 Posts) Posts||30th June 2020|
|Labour and Conciliation Officer (LCO) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||30th June 2020|
|Block Development & Panchayat Officer (BDPO) - ( 2 Posts) Posts||30th June 2020|
|Principal - ( 158 Posts) Posts||30th April 2020||Baradari Garden, Patiala|
|Head Master/Head Mistresses - ( 311 Posts) Posts||30th April 2020||Baradari Garden, Patiala|
|Functional Manager - ( 17 Posts) Posts||7th April 2020||Baradari Garden, Patiala|
|Agriculture Development Officer - ( 141 Posts) Posts||20th February 2020||Baradari Garden, Patiala|
|Accountant - ( 7 Posts) Posts||14th February 2020||Baradari Garden, Patiala|
|Stenographer - ( 3 Posts) Posts||2nd July 2019||Baradari Garden, Patiala|
|Civil Judge - ( 75 Posts) Posts||8th May 2019||Baradari Garden, Patiala|
|Superintendent - ( 3 Posts) Posts||22nd March 2019||Baradari Garden, Patiala|
|Technical Assistant - ( 3 Posts) Posts||22nd March 2019|
|Assistant Town Planner - ( 13 Posts) Posts||22nd March 2019|
|Senior Assistant - ( 34 Posts) Posts||27th February 2019||Baradari Garden, Patiala|
|Reader in Public Administration - ( 1 Posts) Posts||26th November 2018||Baradari Garden, Patiala|
|Analysts - ( 5 Posts) Posts||Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship|
|Enquiry Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts||21st May 2018||Punjab, Punjab Last Date: 21st May 2018 Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts Educational Qualification: Graduate of a recognized University with postgraduate diploma in Personnel Management or Industrial relations of minimum One year's duration with five years experience in an administrative capacity in Govt. or Semi Govt. undertaking. OR Degree in Law with at least three years practice at bar. Pay Scale: INR 10300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.5000/- Age Limit: 18-37 years. How to Apply: Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit original job details page): http://www.ppsc.gov.in Important Dates: Published on: 1st May 2018 Last date for application is: 21st May 2018 For more details|
|Assistant Mechanical Engineer - ( 8 Posts) Posts||Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship|
|Works Manager - ( 7 Posts) Posts||21st May 2018|
|Assistant Controller - ( 7 Posts) Posts||Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship|
|Planning Officer - ( 42 Posts) Posts||21st May 2018|
|Mining Officer - ( 3 Posts) Posts||Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship|
|Scientific Assistant (Photography) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||21st May 2018|
|Medical Officer - ( 306 Posts) Posts||13th March 2018||Punjab, Punjab Last Date: 13th March 2018 Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship Number of Vacancy: 306 Posts Educational Qualification: 1. MBBS. 2. Registered with the Punjab Medical Council or with any other duly constituted Medical Council in India; 3. Knowledge of Punjabi Language up to Matriculation Standard or its equivalent. Candidates who do not possess this qualification shall have to acquire this qualification within six months of their joining the service failing which their services shall be terminated. Pay Scale: INR 15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs.5400/- Age Limit: 18-37 Years. How to Apply: Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit original job details page): http://www.ppsc.gov.in/Advertisement/detailadv.aspx?advno=20181&postid=64 Important Dates: Published on: 22nd February 2018 Last date for application is: 13th March 2018|
About Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment
About Punjab Public Service Commission
Punjab Public Service Commission was established in April 1937. Punjab Public Service Commission is a government agency established for hiring and administering the provincial civil services & management services in Punjab. Punjab Public Service Commission recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Veterinary Officer, Medical Officer, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Deputy Superintendent of Jails/ District Probation Officer (Jails), Excise & Taxation Officer, Tehsildar, Block Development & Panchayat Officer, Labour & Conciliation Officer, Scientific Assistant, Scientific Officer (Ballistics), Assistant Geologist, Functional Manager, Mining Officer, District Sports Officer, Assistant District Attorney, Deputy District Attorney, Section Officer, Civil Judge (Junior Division) Cum Judicial Magistrate, Deputy Director Sports, Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil/ Electrical), Medical Officer (General), Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies, Employment Generation & Training Officer, Audit Officer, Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil), Assistant Director of Factories. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Bachelor Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry, MBBS + Knowledge of Punjabi Language, Bachelor's degree in any discipline, M.Sc. degree in Physics or Mathematics or Forensic Science and B.Sc. Examination with Physics or Mathematics as one of the subject, Degree of M.Sc. in Geology, degree in any of Engineering or in any discipline of Textile Technology, Master of Science in Geology or a degree of B.Sc. in Mines, graduate + Diploma in coaching from National Institute of Sports, degree of Bachelor of Law, degree in Civil Engineering/Electrical Engineering, degree of Chartered Accountants or M.Com. With Auditing and Accounts as one of the subject, degree in Engineering in Civil, degree in Civil Or Mechanical or Chemical or Electrical or Production or Industrial or Metallurgical or Electronics and Communication or Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, for a great career at Punjab Public Service Commission.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 119 vacancies in total. Principal: 119 s Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Principal, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Principal: INR 56100(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Principal, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Punjab Public Service Commission
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Patiala
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 20th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Principal, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 20th September, 2021
- District and Sessions Court Bidar Invites Application for 12 Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- District and Sessions Court Bidar Invites Application for Typist Recruitment 2021
- Rites Ltd Invites Application for Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar Invites Application for 74 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Medical College And Hospital Patna Invites Application for 18 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Medical College And Hospital Patna Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Medical College And Hospital Patna Invites Application for 7 Associate Professor Recruitment 2021
- PGIMER Invites Application for Research Scientist B Recruitment 2021
- Tata Memorial Centre Invites Application for Sekhsaria Clinical Fellow Recruitment 2021
- BBJ Invites Application for 8 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- BFUHS Invites Application for Director, Lady Medical Officer and More Vacancies
- BFUHS Invites Application for 8 Professor Recruitment 2021