Punjab Remote Sensing Centre (PRSC) Recruitment for following posts:
About Punjab Remote Sensing Centre (PRSC) Recruitment
About Punjab Remote Sensing Centre (PRSC)
Punjab Remote Sensing Centre (PRSC), was established in the year 1987, It's an autonomous organization comes under the Department of Agriculture, Government of Punjab.
The aim of Center is to bring awareness amongst the planners decision maker regarding the role of remote sensing in an efficient management of natural resources at the state level.
The main objective of the organization is to carry out special temporal surveys to monitor changing land use and soil patterns, environment, irrigation system, forest resources, agricultural resources, groundwater resources and crops disease surveillance.
They also organize training facilities like Lectures, Seminars and Symposia for advanced Study and research in remote sensing technology and its regarded applications, by undertaking programmes to providing guidance, coordinate research and development in the related field for collecting efficient data acquisition and retrieval systems to act as the repository of various natural resources.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is PRSC Full Form?
The Full Form of PRSC is Punjab Remote Sensing Centre. Candidates can know the Full Form of any company by visiting the respective company official website.
How to apply for PRSC?
Candidates can apply for PRSC !year from the official link provided in the recruitment page or visit the PRSC official website. The step wise procedure to apply for the PRSC !year will be mentioned in PDF released by PRSC. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for PRSC !year.
How can I join in PRSC?
First candidates should check the official notification released by PRSC. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria given in the official notification PDF. Candidates should apply only when they meet the eligibility criteria. After applying PRSC will shortlist the eligible candidates and will intimate them to appear for the exam. Finally candidates can join the PRSC only when he/she qualifies in all the selection process set by the Company.
What is the Selection Procedure for PRSC?
The Selection Procedure for is Prelims Exam, Mains Exam and Interview. Candidates qualifying in the prelims exam will be eligible to appear for the mains exam. Those candidates who qualify in the mains exam will be eligible to appear for the interview which is the final stage. Candidates qualifying in all the selection process will be hired as in PRSC.
MySarkariNaukri.com is the best website to look for Punjab Remote Sensing Centre Prsc government jobs or sarkari naukri for Punjab Remote Sensing Centre Prsc. Get full details of Punjab Remote Sensing Centre Prsc jobs such as eligibility criteria, number of posts, qualifications required, application process, Punjab Remote Sensing Centre Prsc Jobs Recruitment process and lots more. Browse all 2021 Punjab Remote Sensing Centre Prsc Government Jobs in India
Checkout the recent employment oppurtunities for Punjab Remote Sensing Centre Prsc in Government Sector. We have the latest jobs for Punjab Remote Sensing Centre Prsc in India. We are the first to announce any recruitment for Punjab Remote Sensing Centre Prsc as soon as it is announced.
Start your job search for Punjab Remote Sensing Centre Prsc today - for FREE!
Register now, and keep informed about all the government jobs for Punjab Remote Sensing Centre Prsc for FREE. You can also get Punjab Remote Sensing Centre Prsc Government Job alerts through Mobile.
- Safdarjung Hospital & VMMC Invites Application for 4 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Rajasthan High Court Invites Application for 120 District Judge Recruitment 2021
- Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank (APCOB) Invites Application for 61 Manager, Staff Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL) Invites Application for 425 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF) Invites Application for 10 Junior Executive Recruitment 2021
- ASRB Invites Application for 65 Administrative Officer, Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
- PSSSB Invites Application for 659 Junior Draftsman Recruitment 2021
- Punjab Police Invites Application for 1191 Intelligence Assistant, Constable Recruitment 2021
- High Court of Gujarat Invites Application for 16 Legal Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Invites Application for 35 Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2021
- Indian Navy Invites Application for 33 Musician Sailors Recruitment 2021
- Rural Electrification Corporation (REC) Invites Application for 17 Assistant Manager and Various Vacancy