Punjab Remote Sensing Centre (PRSC) Invites Application for Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
Punjab Remote Sensing Centre (PRSC)
invites applications for recruitment of Accounts Officer
Agricultural University Campus, Ludhiana, 141004 Punjab
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|PRSC Announced Job Notification For Accounts Officer Vacancies - 44900 Salary - Apply Now Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Accounts Officer|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Maximum age as on 1.1.2021 37 years|
|Experience||1 - 2 years|
|Posted on||20 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||11 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: CA/ICWA/MBA (Finance)/M.Com with 1 year experience in financial & accounting matters OR B. Com. First class plus Intermediate Chartered Accountant with 2 years experience in financial & accounting matters OR B. Com First Class plus Intermediate Cost & Works Accountant (ICWA) with 2 years experience in financial & accounting matters AND Must have passed Punjabi language examination up to Matric or its equivalent.
Desirable: Should have working knowledge of computers and accounting software like Tally Should be well versed with dealing with Govt. of Punjab and Govt. of India policies and related matters like GST, Taxes, PFMS etc. Preferably Should have experience in similar organization of Government systems on accounts and administrative matters. The incumbent will head the office matters from Account, finance, purchases and administration manner.
Age Limit: Maximum age as on 1.1.2021 37 years
Based on the biodata, screening will be conducted to short-list candidates for interview, written/practical test as may require and applicable
How to Apply:
1. Candidates are advised to visit the PRSC website for any updates/information or change of interview in special circumstances as may be arising. PRSC reserve the right to fill or not to fill the above position. In all cases decision of the Director, PRSC will be final and binding. The duly filled in application along with other documents should reach the Director latest by 11.10.2021. Any kind of postal delays will not be the responsibility of this office.
2. Candidate may send advance scanned soft copy by email on Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org along with proof of payments made clearly mentioning in subject line on Application for the post of Accounts Officer. The application with duly signed by candidate, attested copies of supporting documents and payment received will only be considered.
3. Partial, incomplete without payment by due date application will be summarily rejected and not considered for any reason whatsoever and shall not be entertained. Interview/written test, call letter shall be issued only to short-listed candidates who fulfils the prescribed qualifications, experience etc.
4. Prescribed application form can be downloaded from PRSC website www.prsc.gov.in. The filled in application forms complete in all respects along with certificates testimonials and supporting documents in response to qualifications and experience and non-refundable fee of Rs. 1500/- for the post of Accounts Officer by Demand Draft (in favour of Director, Punjab Remote Sensing Centre payable at Ludhiana) must be submitted in the office of Punjab Remote Sensing Centre (PRSC), PAU Campus Ludhiana on or before the last date of receipt of applications.
5. Fee may also be paid through RTGS/NEFT/Online Transfer in the account of Director PRSC. In case fee is deposited through online mode, the details of fee deposited (i.e. Receipt/UTR/Acknowledgement Number is be mentioned in Application form and proof of fee deposited is to be attached with application Form. Account Details: Account No. 32430207442, State Bank of India, PAU Ludhiana, IFSC Code: SBIN0001482
6. Advertisement No. 07/2021
Published on: 21 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Punjab Remote Sensing Centre (PRSC) Recruitment for following posts:
About Punjab Remote Sensing Centre (PRSC) Recruitment
About Punjab Remote Sensing Centre (PRSC)
Punjab Remote Sensing Centre (PRSC), was established in the year 1987, It's an autonomous organization comes under the Department of Agriculture, Government of Punjab.
The aim of Center is to bring awareness amongst the planners decision maker regarding the role of remote sensing in an efficient management of natural resources at the state level.
The main objective of the organization is to carry out special temporal surveys to monitor changing land use and soil patterns, environment, irrigation system, forest resources, agricultural resources, groundwater resources and crops disease surveillance.
They also organize training facilities like Lectures, Seminars and Symposia for advanced Study and research in remote sensing technology and its regarded applications, by undertaking programmes to providing guidance, coordinate research and development in the related field for collecting efficient data acquisition and retrieval systems to act as the repository of various natural resources.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Accounts Officer: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Accounts Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Accounts Officer: INR 44900(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Accounts Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Punjab Remote Sensing Centre (PRSC)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Agricultural University Campus, Ludhiana
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 11th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Accounts Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 11th October, 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Band Master Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Horse Riding Instructor Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for 5 Ward Boys Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Art Master Recruitment 2021
- National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) Invites Application for 6 HEMM Operator Recruitment 2021
- Department of Revenue New Delhi Invites Application for Administrative Officer Recruitment 2021
- Jesus & Mary College Invites Application for College Librarian Recruitment 2021
- UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (UGC DAE CSR) Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (UGC DAE CSR) Invites Application for Steno-Typist Recruitment 2021
- UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (UGC DAE CSR) Invites Application for Personal Assistant Recruitment 2021