IIM Shillong Recruitment 2023 for Centre Head, Manager, Assistant Manager
Vacancy Circular No: B1-2302/1/2023-ADMN/841, B1-2302/1/2023-ADMN/840
Indian Institute of Management Shillong (IIM Shillong) Centre Head, Manager, Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023
Advertisement for the post of Centre Head, Manager, Assistant Manager in Indian Institute of Management Shillong (IIM Shillong). Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 31st October 20233. Candidates can check the latest Indian Institute of Management Shillong (IIM Shillong) Recruitment 2023 Centre Head, Manager, Assistant Manager Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the www.iimshillong.ac.in/ recruitment 2023 page.
Indian Institute of Management Shillong (IIM Shillong) Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ www.iimshillong.ac.in/. Indian Institute of Management Shillong (IIM Shillong) selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Meghalaya. More details of www.iimshillong.ac.in/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website .
Centre Head, Manager, Assistant Manager
Umsawli, Shillong, 793018 Meghalaya
Number of Vacancy: 03 Posts
Centre Head: Ph.D. in the appropriate branch with first class or equivalent (in terms of grades, etc.) in the preceding degree, with a very good academic record throughout.
Manager: Master’s Degree with 60% marks. Preference will be given to candidates with an MBA.
Assistant Manager: Graduate from a recognized University or Equivalent with 55% Marks.
35400-167400/- Per Month
Age Limit: Maximum 35 Years.
Selection Procedure: please refer to official notification.
Application fee for each post are as per the rates prescribed below:
a) Rs. 400/- (including GST) for General candidates
b) Rs. 200/- (including GST) for SC/ST and OBC candidates
c) Women Candidates and Person with Disabilities are exempted from payment of application fee Application fee is non-refundable.
How to Apply:
All candidates are required to print out the Online Application Form submitted in the Recruitment Portal and forward the same along with the following Self-Attested Documents:
1. Payment Receipt (Note: Not Required for Women Candidate and Person with Disabilities)
2. Proof of Date of Birth
3. Caste Certificate (if any)
4. Educational Qualification Certificates
5. Mark Sheets
6. Experience Certificates
7. 1 (one) recent passport size photograph with Full Name written at the back of the Photo. The above Documents should reach the “Chief Administrative Officer, IIM Shillong, Umsawli, Shillong - 793018, Meghalaya” in a Sealed Envelope to be Superscribed “Application for post of ...........” on or before 06 November 2023. (This Job Source is Employment News 14-20 October 2023, Page No.38)
Published on: 12th October 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Rajiv Gandhi Indian Institute of Management Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Rajiv Gandhi Indian Institute of Management. The other Related Jobs Rajiv Gandhi Indian Institute of Management Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Centre Head, Manager, Assistant Manager - ( 03 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 31st October 2023|
| Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor - ( Not Specified) Posts
Shillong, East Khasi Hills
|Last Date: 30th September 2023|
| Faculty Positions - ( Not Specified) Posts
Shillong, East Khasi Hills
|Last Date: 15th July 2023|
| Hindi Project Coordinator - ( 2 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 28 February 2023|
| Manager, Staff Nurse, More Vacancies - ( 5 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 02 March 2023|
| Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, More Vacancies - ( Various Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 28 February 2023|
About Rajiv Gandhi Indian Institute of Management Recruitment
About Rajiv Gandhi Indian Institute of Management
Indian Institute of Management Shillong is a public, fully autonomous management institute in the city of Shillong, Meghalaya. It was the seventh Indian Institute of Management to be established in India.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 3 vacancies in total. Centre Head, Manager, Assistant Manager: 03 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Centre Head, Manager, Assistant Manager?
The Payscale is as follows Centre Head, Manager, Assistant Manager: INR35400-167400,
When can I can apply for Centre Head, Manager, Assistant Manager job at Rajiv Gandhi Indian Institute of Management
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Umsawli, Shillong
What is Rajiv Gandhi Indian Institute of Management Centre Head, Manager, Assistant Manager: 03 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Rajiv Gandhi Indian Institute of Management Centre Head, Manager, Assistant Manager: 03 Posts, is 31st October, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Centre Head, Manager, Assistant Manager, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 31st October, 2023
- Indian Navy Civilian Entrance Test (INCET-01/2023) - Apply Online for 910 Posts
- Directorate of Medical Education Andhra Pradesh Invites Application for 144 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- Sri Venkateswara Medical College Tirupati Invites Application for 82 Senior Resident Recruitment 2023
- DPS DAE Invites Application for 62 Junior Purchase Assistant / Junior Storekeeper Recruitment 2023
- Steel Authority Of India Limited (SAIL) Invites Application for 92 Management Trainee (MT) Recruitment 2023
- NTPC Limited Invites Application for 114 Mining Overman and Various Posts
- Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) Invites Application for 444 Assistant Section Officer (ASO)/ Section Officer (SO) Recruitment 2023
- Sports Authority of India (SAI) Invites Application for 22 Young Professional Recruitment 2023
- NHPC Limited Invites Application for 70 Apprenticeship Trainee Recruitment 2023
- IIIT Sri City Invites Application for 18 Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor Recruitment 2023
- Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Invites Application for 81 Deputy Collector and Various Posts
- Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Invites Application for 430 Group-B, Group-C Posts Recruitment 2023