Govt Regional Cancer Centre (RCC) Jobs 2022 - Sarkari Naukri
Regional Cancer Centre Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Regional Cancer Centre. The other Related Jobs Regional Cancer Centre Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Senior Resident - ( 7 Posts) Posts
Medical College Campus Post Bag No.2417, Thiruvananthapuram
|Last Date: 14 February 2022|
| Radiotherapy Technologist - ( 5 Posts) Posts
Medical College P.O., Thiruvananthapuram
|Last Date: 10 December 2021|
| Nursing Assistant - ( 11 Posts) Posts
Medical College Campus Post Bag No.2417 , Thiruvananthapuram
|Last Date: 04 December 2021|
About Regional Cancer Centre Recruitment
About Regional Cancer Centre
Established in the year 1981 jointly by the Government of Kerala and Government of India, the RCC, Thiruvananthapuram, is a comprehensive cancer centre catering to the population of the State of Kerala and the adjoining parts of Tamil Nadu and Karnataka.
Regional Cancer Centre (RCC) is located at Thiruvananthapuram. It is a cancer care hospital and research centre. RCC was established in the year 1981. It is a center for the managements of all types of cancer. At Regional Cancer Centre clinics are mainly on Hematology, Lymphoreticular, soft tissue, bone, head and neck, breast/CNS, gynae/urinary, chest, gastro, paediatric oncology and thyroid.
Regional Cancer Centre recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Plumber, Electrician, Technical Assistant, Cytotechnologist, Lab Technician, Library Assistant, Dental Hygienist, Resident Medical Officer, Laboratory Technician, Staff Nurse, Radiographer, Operation Theatre Technician, Lecturer (Pathology), Lecturer (Medical Oncology), Senior Resident, Cytopathologist.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in passed S.S.L.C + ITI Certificate in Plumbing (1 year course) + License in Plumbing, passed SSLC + ITI Certificate in Electrician Trade, Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, B.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology OR B.Sc. (Chemistry, Zoology or Botany as main or subsidiary subject) + Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology, Bachelors Degree in Library & Information Science (BLISc.) or Masters Degree in Library & Information Science (MLISc.) + Practical knowledge in computer application, Diploma in Dental Hygienist, MBBS Degree, Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery Or B.Sc. Nursing Degree, Degree in Science + Radiological Assistants Course/Diploma in Radiological Technology, SSLC + Pass-Diploma in Operation Theatre Technology OR Pass-Diploma in Anaesthesia Technician Course, MD/DNB in Pathology, MS/DNB in General Surgery, MD Pathology, MBBS, for a great career at Regional Cancer Centre.
- IIT Kanpur Invites Application for Project Engineer Or Project Scientist Recruitment 2022
- IIM Amritsar Invites Application for Associate Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Management Rohtak (IIM Rohtak) Invites Application for 4 Academic Or Research Associate Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Forest Management Invites Application for Teaching Associate Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Management Kashipur (IIM Kashipur) Invites Application for Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022
- JIPMER Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Oilseeds Research (IIOR) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- Central University of Jammu (CU Jammu) Invites Application for Training and Placement Officer Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Oilseeds Research (IIOR) Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Assam Agricultural University (AAU) Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2022
- RSMSSB Invites Application for 460 Librarian Grade-III Recruitment 2022
- IIT Patna Invites Application for Project Research Assistant Recruitment 2022